How do i get into jungian psychology boys?

Attached: transferir.jpg (184x273, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Problem-Puer-Aeternus-Marie-Louise-Franz/dp/0919123880
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reading his books would probably be a good place to start.

just accept your identity as illusory

stop posting these threads retard

You just have to like, uhm, dive deep into your subconscious, man

Ego and Archetype by Edinger

Jung's Map of the Soul by Murray Stein

look it up, lots of folks say it's the best intro. I'm almost finished reading it, and it is intense.

>Jung has an entire two pages of Man and His Symbols talking about how one of his female patients deserved to get raped by a male stranger

Jung is a dickhead

/thread

based

start by washing your mutilated dick and screeching about how trannies are mere figments of your imagination sent to tempt you

Post the passages so we can see for ourselves.

Also, actually just read through Two Essays on Analytical Psychology earlier. Nice little summary in the back of the terms he uses since the tend to be confusing i.e. he uses libido more as a sort of spiritual force that's increased by unconscious symbols or some shit. Idk exactly. I tabbed the book pretty heavily and am going to review the tabbed pages since a fair bit of the material is pretty far out.

Where? I have this book and I don't recall that bit

yeah user, i suppose that in itself justifies invalidating everything he's ever contributed, right?

Attached: seriouslove.png (413x374, 199K)

I started with the portable Jung. It’s composed and selected my Joseph Campbell which is a plus and cool. It give you a run down of jungs own essay conveying his most popular ideas. Good place to start other then one of jungs exoteric books like mans search for meaning or something like that. He’s fun. And a little mystical if you like that.

false, JBP's videos are all you need.

This is from one of Jung's disciples but it's really good, recommended reading after reading Jung's book on archetypes if you feel yourself a manchild.

amazon.com/Problem-Puer-Aeternus-Marie-Louise-Franz/dp/0919123880

Attached: 1538749720676.jpg (865x1196, 125K)

have an unconscious desire to fuck your own mother

you made me want read jung now

Just get into the MBTI shit, that's usually where people start shilling him.

that's freud

I bet it's the section on manifestations of the animus. You're stretching it really thin, user.

Burn your Peterson books

Who are you quoting?
And Jung warned her, saying that her sexual fantasies while taking a walk in the woods can lead to a dangerous situation, which it did.
Same with the mountain climber who dreamt of falling and did.

So he was a fucking victim blaming scumbag! WOMEN SHOULDN'T HAVE TO AVOID WALKING IN THE WOODS ASSHOLE

Check out one of his collected works volumes from your local library. That way you can understand his actual methods and arguments, instead of his popular works, where he just states his conclusions with no support. His collected volumes are all very engagingly written, even moreso than man and his symbols

The absolute state of this board

I bet it's this but even then he only said she was unconsciously attracted to dangerous adventure, not that she deserved it.
Also it was 2 short paragraphs not 2 pages

It’s sad to think people like this actually exist. They’re not even trolls, they’re actually so programmed and castrated by modern society they’ll discount the majority of the thought and art of extremely intelligent and influential people just for a politically incorrect portion of it.