So, who else?

So, who else?

Attached: 644815F2-B3EC-4920-916C-8A56DA39E94B.jpg (640x260, 58K)

Kierkegaard is better.

Schopenhauer

Jordan Peterson

I read Deleuze for pleasure. I have absolutely no idea what's he talking about 90% of the time, but it's really fun.

Nick Land

>Jordan Peterson
>philosopher

kek

Attached: 1543103620080.jpg (600x315, 16K)

Attached: 1527880878300.jpg (1187x777, 131K)

What is it like reading for pleasure? I read because I must, acting in accordance with the Word and divinity, for that is the nature of man.

this but unironically

Attached: 5kvsq2g661g21.jpg (311x480, 29K)

Kek

Wow, thanks you just gave me aids.

It was Milo's gaze

This is bait btw

Kierkegaard. Chesterton if you count him as a philosopher, which he would not have done himself.

This

Listening to the section on art in The World As Will and Idea in audiobook form is like bathing in a river of warm milk

Whatever happened to Milo? He just disappeared all of a sudden

Got outed as a pedo

He didn't fly so good.

>I have absolutely no idea what's he talking about 90% of the time
Turns out that's a good thing, otherwise you might end up chopping your balls off

Quine

What passage is pleasurable to you?

>cynic
I don’t think you understand the thread.

I suppose you count CS Lewis as a philosopher too

Actually like Proust's Schopenhauer's writing's lovely--
dif user, and not a Schopenhauerian

This this this

>I don’t think you understand the thread.
I don't think YOU understand the thread, retard tripfag. Schopenhauer is known to have had a large influence in literature and in general outside of philosophy.

Did Kaufman think so? He can read German after all.
I was thinking more of the content, which can survive translation

bucko

All you people ever talk about is his hatred of this and that. So he wrote lovingly of books and poodles did he? Hm, who knew

He got a really good gig selling Egyptian cotton

Kierkegaard writes weird. He can be funny at times.
Comfy. Kant was right about people mistaking content and means of conveyance if you write comfy though. Schopenhauer fans are often as dumb as Hume fans.
Other way around. Definitely comfy but more likely to make you read Freud and draw your own neighbourhood than think sex changes are a good idea.

Spinoza

Yeah, that sure explains the hundreds of discord tranny "l/acc" servers and the e-celeb Deleuzetard trannies on twitter

>trannies can read things
You've clearly never had one read your post that wasn't even directed at them. There are hundreds of Nazi Mein Kampf tranny readers too, that does not make them the Aryan masterrace. It makes them idiots on twitter.

Lmao, I dont like him but this is so sad

he was outted as a victim of child sex abuse, and in a moment of pure cope claimed that pedophilia isnt so bad

I know what you mean, something about the overwrought arbitrary complexity of his prose (and that of the other postmodern pinheads) scratches an itch I didn't know I had.

I don't agree with him (or with Nietzsche for that matter) but I read some Stirner once and it was very entertaining actually. I read a lot of philosophy but I felt that was most enjoyable writing style in philosophy I've dealt with since Plato.

hehehehe

>philosopher
>intelligent people

Hegel's lectures are pretty fun

You raggamuffin

EVERYTHING Nietzsche says either directly contradicts something he said a paragraph ago, has at least one gross categorical mistake, at least one bargain bin quip that has been addressed countless times presented as revolutionary revelation. His conclusions are non sequitur, his polemic is hypocritical, his writing is shit.

Emerson

let's face it fucking at 14 isn't going to traumatize you

Lol strong opinions are the best opinions to read god bless you user

stay mad christcuck

He stated that the constant threats and abuse took a toll on his private life, since he'd be physically assaulted at restaurants (by leftists) when going out with his (black) husband

This