If you're weak, everything you do is but a cope

>if you're weak, everything you do is but a cope
How do you refuse this?

Attached: 888888888888.jpg (945x945, 152K)

I'm not weak so I wouldn't know

sounds like a cope to me

But everything is cope anyway.

Attached: 1533658750062.jpg (460x523, 41K)

Is it coping if you are actively striving to improve yourself and get stronger? Isn't the drive towards self-improvement itself a sign of inner strength?

okay?

okay

You don‘t because it‘s true.

Ideally you should be able to sit by yourself doing nothing and still be psychologically okay. Anything else is a cope.

However, some copes are better than others.

Attached: 1557204747377.png (712x616, 507K)

Based and truepilled

>If you consider yourself strong and yet you're not on the top of the world, exerting your ubermensch will with no restraints, every justification is but a cope
Refute this

I can‘t and i don‘t want to because it‘s true

Being strong doesn't mean enforcing your will onto others but to be unneeded of others' will being forced onto you

>Being strong doesn't mean enforcing your will onto others but to be unneeded of others' will being forced onto you
Sounds like a semantic cope. The only way to insure yourself from being having other wills forced on you is to dominate them. Any kind of true isolation is impossible in modern world.

>Sounds like a semantic cope.
Sounds like a semantic cope
>The only way to insure yourself from being having other wills forced on you is to dominate them
Not true, even if your will dominates the will of any individual in particular their collective will can (and almost certainly will) be stronger than yours unless they lack self-awareness and realisation of their own interests as the unique ones. So, the strength of any individual is determined by this kind of self-awareness and not by the level isolation from other individuals

>the only way to be truly free is to murder the rest of mankind

Attached: eee.png (512x430, 218K)

not exactly what I'm implying but yes, that's going to make you freer

There's no freedom without recognition.

you change the things you can i.e being weak

Please elaborate on that

Pray reincarnation exists so you can be reborn an attractive and large man because literally everything you accomplish in life otherwise will be written off as compensation.

From what book is it?

My Diaries of Desu
by user McIncelferson