Women eternally BTFO

Women eternally BTFO

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-07-12-25-26~2.png (998x306, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honoré_de_Balzac#Liaisons_féminines
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>cuck got cucked by an alpha female

always the same story

>thinks that whores are representative of an entire gender

You know, i‘ve spoken to a rapist once, now i know every man and his inferior virtue.

women unironically love being raped

>women
>having virtue

Attached: laughs in other dimension.jpg (260x194, 6K)

Women love fantasizing about rape, that‘s correct. But that‘s because it nurtures their desire to be so desired a man would throw over all his morals and virtues just to breed her and because it gives her a space to succumb to sexual desire without having to admit that she‘s got them in the first place. This one i attribute to religion linking sexuality to loss of virtue.

Physical and real rape is a whole other pair of shoes.

What kind of jew wrote that ?

*fantasizing about and roleplaying rape

I am sad for you will never know the ecstasy of being with a woman you respect. Not because they don‘t exist but you decided to close your eyes for them.

A senseful post about women sexuality ? I'm afraid that won't do here

Attached: ZeIFrVy.gif (728x408, 490K)

You have to start somewhere. Lit is as good a place as anywhere else.

It's The Black Sheep by Honoré de Balzac

You are talking out of your ass, user. You know shit

t. degree on women

You are giving a rationalist, not rational, explanation, for why women tend to have rape fantasies

>there's only one user

Then explain it to me so i understand if you know better.

Which character ?

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honoré_de_Balzac#Liaisons_féminines
Friendly reminder that Balzac was a player.

The lieutenant colonel who takes his chances to get the inheritance of his old uncle to redeem himself after squandering his family's money on gambling. At this point the revenge plot against the roastie who wants to flee with his chad lover is what keeps me going.

The colonel name's Philippe btw

What he said conforms with what all the women I've talked to said, as well as my own rape (by women) fantasies. It's about being desired to an extreme extent. Same reason people like yanderes, and in just the same way yanderes should only stay in bad japanese fiction.

You idiots, women can't have virtue. The word MEANS manhood, manliness.

Why is Yea Forums full of no-latin brainlets?

What's up with the absence of sexual contact that makes men into literal psychopaths. Like seriously, normal guys don't think about this sort of stuff.

Not him but to be fair most woman don't chase after the idea of virtue.

>I have paid for one

Attached: tim.gif (500x372, 114K)

Machiavelli's use of the word is the only proper use of the word. Change my view.