He subvocalizes

>he subvocalizes

Attached: depositphotos_202250900-stock-photo-laughing-girl-mocking-at-small.jpg (1600x1305, 150K)

>he doesn‘t love the sound of his voice inside his head
Ask me how i know you‘re a mouth breather?

Attached: CE358926-A54A-4C82-BDE4-F96C83AA390A.jpg (1080x1054, 213K)

>Majority of humans read vocalized, literally vocalized, I.E. spoke aloud,
>internet tough guy thinks no vocalization, let alone no subvocalization, is a good thing and not some virgin cope of being afraid of saying or speaking letters or even imaging such
Laughing at your life.

Attached: diogenes.jpg (454x389, 47K)

Subvocalization is proven to improve one's memory and comprehension of a written work.

>not declaiming the text
WILL YOU PERSIST IN YOUR PLEBEIANISMS?

Attached: 661106309.jpg (2400x2400, 713K)

>He pays attention to how the rest of the people read texts.
> he uses "small penis" jokes with an image
You are really pathetic. The most pathetic thing I've ever seen on this board today.

And that means something because i‘ve posted a lot today

Not sure why this is shocking new to you, but the majority of humans aren't very bright.

I'm really good at it.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-07-09h40m21s245.png (428x240, 109K)

>When you do something that few other people do that's actually a good thing because the majority of people are dumb.
Imagine coping this hard.

I do it just on two occasions
>when it's hard for me to concentrate on a book (lastly on Being and Time)
>when I'm reading poetry or poetic prose, since it brings out assonances and other tropes that I may miss.

Majority of people who read were bright. They didn't teach retards to read back then, idiot. People who just "read" without any sub/vocalization, belong on the fields. They are the same people without internal dialogues.

kek

>he doesn't read dialogues aloud imagining the characters were the stereotypical members of ethnic criminal organizations from 90s b-movies
truly this place is the den of pseuds

100% of people with IQ above 120 do not subvocalize. I'm sorry if your mediocre frontal lobe cannot comprehend abstract information without filtering it through the aural sense first.

>he doesn't enjoy an ice cold Coke®

Attached: coke-hero-1.jpg (587x330, 35K)

Nobody with an IQ less than 120 were taught to read back in the good old roman days, and it is well known that they not only subvocalized but spoke aloud. Sorry you cannot understand that this increases recollection and stimulates the mind. You were meant to be one of the brainlets who sat around and listened. Reading was never meant for you.

if you dont visualize you arent reading
sorry buddy but you not smart. just stupid.

>didn't use to subvocalize
>then exclusively read poetry for half a year
>mfw now can't stop subvocalizing even normal prose

Attached: 1419025676003.png (400x388, 154K)

I hope this joke was intentional

Attached: E22CD863-4036-42A2-B08A-9C3084672059.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

autocorrect

This is why I avoid poetry like plague. Every time I engage with poems I start to subvocalize, fuck that shit.

I never read without hearing it in my head. After more than thirty years of it I can read faster than most people while still subvocalizing. I have an IQ of 137, not that it should matter.

Ah fuck! I thought you were actually funny for a second.

Attached: DD21A7B6-4762-4B07-AB7F-D4B3164F0090.gif (426x214, 3.57M)

Fucking this
How the hell do you enjoy reading without providing voices to characters
Or for nonfiction your own voice at least
Sounds boring as fuck

>subvocalizing
Might as well listen to an audiobook. Shit is just painfully slow.

>he speaks same speed in his mind as out loud
What? I can subvocalize this entire post within a couple seconds.

I read faster than your dad cums and i subvocalize everything with my angelic voice

>couple seconds
I heard it in my head before you posted it you utter plebeian. Keep up or drop out, turd.

Opposite is true actually, only people below 120 IQ don't subvocalize, they're called NPCs

>he cares about reading things fast

>he cares about reading things

>I heard it in my head before you posted it
I thought i was the only one

I only subvocalize when I write. Is that normal?

Why would you give a fuck what‘s normal? Does it work for you? Then keep doing it.

Taking /pol/ maymays unironically sure is a sign of great mind.

I don't subvocalize most of the time, but i'm so profoundly myopic that I barely read above average speed

When I read on the bus, I read loudly for all the other commuters to hear. Boosts my understanding, and theirs.

Attached: 4356735623.jpg (749x746, 137K)

>Boosts my understanding, and theirs.

Attached: 1550635498917.jpg (572x303, 123K)

Based and indoctrinatepilled

So is having no internal voice

Hence your functional illiteracy.