Redpill me on spinoza

redpill me on spinoza

Why do people say that he is evil?

inb4 he's a filthy jew

Attached: Spinoza.jpg (800x930, 155K)

Guenon did it better

He indirectly proved God doesn't exist and caused nihilism

anti-semitism is the main reason user, sorry. the secondary reason is heresy, his idea of “god or nature” is antithetical to any religion, and many of his early tracts focused on disproving the idea of a “religious text” itself. badass Spinoza story: during his excommunication trial, the judge gave him the chance to recant his heretical beliefs and stay in the Dutch Jewish community. if he didn’t, he’d be shunned for life, even from his own parents. Spinoza refused and corrected the priest on proper Talmudic procedure for excommunication- story always makes me laugh

no he didn't, Guenon is irrelevant, stop shilling your daddy, fucking faggot

How?

rationalist pantheism is a disgusting ideology

>FEEEED MEEEEE

Attached: CBEA026E-9365-41A3-B9CE-49DC49FD14AE.jpg (300x168, 9K)

based ignorant shit poster

I want to hear it in your own words. It‘s my fetish.

Spinoza belongs in the Binoza

Sorry Guenon BTFO all your favourite philosophers

his own nominalism betrays him shearing the infinite possibilities of manifestation of what is (Being) and what is not (Non-Being).

How does that prove anything?

Also, sorry to spook you with my questions.

Shepardi Jews aren't real Jews

Non being is the infinite which he groups God into

No he didn't. He just Ad hominem'd them hard. ''Oh look these fags have SYSTEMS.'' Like anything in his critique was even relevant to the subject matter. Smol forehead = Smol brain. It is not a surprise he turned to Islam.

lol, who says this.

Not the Guenon sperg you're refering to but for fucks sake, stop using the phrase 'ad hominem' as a way to deny actual argumentation presented.

>Smol forehead = Smol brain
say that to my face not online and see what happens

Attached: 36D08C4D-5777-42AB-9B14-B3C67DF918E9.jpg (321x480, 120K)

If god‘s in it, then wouldn‘t that instead prove god does exist?

>he had homosexual, bisexual, sadistic, masochistic and voyeuristic fantasies and all of these appeared in his works, which is typical for writers like Kafka

What is „writers like kafka“?

But its true. Show me where he properly tackles the systems which he criticizes solely on the basis of their origin as a priori driven by character flaws.

lol

kafkaesque writers

writers of Semitic descent

authoritarian politics

how tf do you read the theological political treatise and say Spin was an authoritarian?

i can see what you mean by indirectly. one only needs to browse the TPT to see Spin's critique of revealed religion was radical - enough to get him excommunicated, banned, and the book published in underground circles under the name of (something like) "a flower growers guide to daffodils."

on this last anecdote i should know more, but am too lazy to dig it up.

but he also had flaws

He rails against the sectarianism of the protestants and against Biblical interpretation for the masses; for the masses Scripture ought to be as clear as day, meaning "Love thy neighbor." Further, like the Hebrews freely elected Moses as their God-representing governor, so the Dutch plebeian scum shall elect once more, democratically, their rulers. No questions asked. All this does not go for the philosophical elite, however, they are exempt from all this, they may study Nature, and do not need Scripture therefore (like the 'imam of Abu Nasr al-Farabi), Espinosa pleading after all for a libertas philosophandi - but not for the canaille.