I had a question about repentance in the Bible...

I had a question about repentance in the Bible, which one is apparently supposed to: how is one supposed to repent from being gay?

Attached: 03290688-B098-40E0-853E-81729A1143A8.png (1500x1500, 508K)

being gay isn't a sin

having gay sex is

Become a priest and fuck kids instead

You have to repent in your heart, since god can see how you really feel about a sin you committed.
Actually, that‘s the one and only step required. Praying and telling him you repent for your sins is kind of superfluous. Why tell him what he already knows? Praying to ease your guilt and not truly repenting is also superfluous as it‘s just empty words and he knows.

Attached: 790A344A-22A2-40B1-9748-DD63730523AC.jpg (750x728, 52K)

>Why tell him what he already knows?
protestants know no bounds

What’s wrong with what he said

You turn away from homosexuality.
Experience regret, remorse, and vow to not do that again.
In general, promiscuity is just as evil. You just try to avoid lusting after women(in that case), and hope you won't do it again.

Praying is just religious masturbation for those in need to feel more holy than they actually are. Assuming that with praying you mean things like repenting for your sins for the sake of it, or praying because that’s what „one doe.
If you pray to relieve your soul, like writing a diary or talking to a good friend, then that‘s ok.

Homosexuality is not a temptation common to man, and the sin of Sodom is a sin which is in convinient. Homosexual impulses are an outward sign of a reprobate mind, a mind attached to a soul that has rejected God and been rejected by God in turn. To repent of homosexuality the person would first need to come to faith in Christ.

I‘m not so sure if the whole incel issues doesn’t also plays a role here. I‘ve witnessed many men turn to other men solely because they were fed up with women, not out of an intrinsic sexual interest. It was more of a conscious decision.

Attached: 07638E95-2BB0-409F-935C-8524893AB8CB.jpg (750x1334, 118K)

You get to be stoned in a literal way.

Aren't you a lesbian? Like said, having urges isn't sinful, bit acting them out is.

James 1:14-15
But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

>Aren't you a lesbian?
I’m merely an impostor to drown out the tripfags

you don't. it's like drawing a picture and yelling at it for being blue; you colored it, it's your fault it's blue, yet you claim it's the picture's responsibility. god made everything, good and evil both, and to claim we need to repent for what he did is laughable. a god that does this does not deserve your worship; go defiantly to hell, just as martyrs have defiantly gone to their deaths

Extremely fucking based

>genesis 1:26
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness

fpbp

user, you shouldn't be having sex outside of the sacrament of holy matrimony even if you're straight. Gay sex is definitely out. If you don't feel attracted to the idea of women and fatherhood, then you should definitely quest after abstinence. If you can't manage this, confess and pray for forgiveness. I would suggest pursuing a life dedicated to God, vows of chastity and obedience and poverty, but the church has enough sexual deviants on board already.

it wouldn't be an issue of adultery if you fucks just let same sex couples have fully blessed marriages

I refuse to believe people are mistaking that for the tripcode user.

I mean how fucking absolutely retarded are people anyway? :3

This

> :3

Very as it seems.

The church can‘t decide on what is virtuous and what isn‘t. But good try.

that’s exactly what the church does

I am aware. Doesn‘t mean it‘s valid in any way.

Attached: 9FB41E10-3557-4435-8C78-FE0A56DD023E.jpg (1125x1358, 212K)

ideally, yes, the church has no say, but not in reality, where god has a non-arbitrary chance of not existing or not matching X church’s ideology

>god has a non-arbitrary chance of not existing or not matching X church’s ideology
But that further proves my point that „blessing“ gay marriage would not make it virtuous in god‘s eyes.

You have to expiate your sin by ejaculating it bareback into another man's ass; this communication counts as repentance.

It's amusing how you confuse the contemporary understandings with the classical ones (no I didn't) yes, you did.

Ask yourself how a man can lay with a man as if he lays with a woman.

I can tell you exactly how but i don‘t want to arouse you

Attached: 935B057E-E731-49F2-9214-0A190D49661F.jpg (313x500, 45K)

>It's amusing how you confuse the contemporary understandings with the classical ones (no I didn't) yes, you did.
explain

fair
based

>theft wouldn't be a crime if you fucks just legalised it

Attached: DCF0A4AC-46FD-4D58-985D-F7935F7B57B9.jpg (500x282, 18K)