Funny idea for a tinder bio:

funny idea for a tinder bio:
"I'm here because when I get lonely I read philosophy but at this rate if no one takes me out of my house and I read another line of Hegel I will blow my brains out"

Attached: FB_IMG_1555115168936.jpg (598x578, 47K)

All I can say is, good thing I am racism itself, otherwise I'd have to reblog that horrible Microsoft Office Helper reject image.

i love it but let's be frank here 99.9% of tinder girls will have 0 idea what you're talking about

I used to have a kierky quote in my bio before I set aside hedonism and aesthetics. My lefty internet friend told me that having hegel on your bio insures you'll only meet commie girls.

yeah i was more worried about them freaking out because of the "blowing my brains out" thing and violently unmatching while calling the police, but that's also a good point

also please post your Yea Forums tinder bios

dont try to sound smart on tinder its cringe

mine is

love cricket
love Seinfeld
simple as

once I matched with an 18 y/o girl that told me she read Hegel for fun. that was the biggest pile of bullshit I've ever heard

If you want to fuck post a photo of your catching a big fish

my tinder bio:
love cricket and love seinfeld
simple as it is

made you a haiku, user uwu

are we talking about big books or literal fish

fish nigga

awkward sentence construction also the “reading philosophy” bit is trying too hard

had a similar experience and can confirm that it is total bullshit

Fish it is statistically proved

>tinder
>having sex
>leaving the house in general

can you please please PLEASE fuck off to reddit, twitter, gaia, just literally anywhere but here. i am asking nicely.

English isn't my first language

nice meme dude

boomer detected

my tinder bio is “i read the stranger every morning before breakfast” and i get hit on by basic art thots daily for it.

living the dream

no dude the nervous intellectual thing is deffo out, just take a picture of yourself hiking with ur dog or something.
>leading with self-deprecation and phil references
lmfao

I'm considering making mine "Quotation is a servicable substitute for wit." -Oscar Wilde
Its attenpting to look smart whilr at the same time pointing out that quoting shit doesnt make you smart but by pointing it out I see myself ad humorously rising above the pseud and appearing smart anyway.

that sounds autistic and makes you look fedora-y don’t do it

>hehe im namedropping on a vapid app instead of just making my bio some quirky gay shit

90% of people won't get it - but I did, so at least you have that.

Attached: dd0.gif (260x195, 785K)

I don't like Seinfeld or Cricket
...I love them

what means "to love" Seinfeld?

to love seinfeld is to hate everyone else

just say “swipe right for a poem” and generate some 8 line iambic tetrameter shit, doesn’t have to be very good at all, also have a your best poem on hand (that you “just” finished) to send if they like that (make sure to tell them that they’re the first person to see it)
that shit works

that's a nice idea, but how can I learn to write decent poems?

That's... absurd. Do you fuck them in attempt to revolt against the passing of time?

Like I said, iambic tetrameter, 8-12 lines, simple rhyme schemes (ABAB etc)
Women legitimately think you’re talented if you understand basic meter.

in a world were no one makes poetry that even rhymes, it isn't so weird
my life goal is to destroy Rupi Kaur

>having hegel on your bio insures you'll only meet commie girls
There are no other types on tinder. There's them and hedonistic consumerist girls who are also self-proclaimed commies, or lefties at least.

It self-selects for the ones who do know what you're talking about, which would be a good thing if you were, say, extremely handsome and thus overwhelmed with responses from girls you aren't intellectually compatible with.

Attached: shibboleths.jpg (800x600, 139K)

Why does twitter and tinder have so many commies? I dont get it

imagine saying yall lets structurally unwrap this. that so onions and reddit-esque

Sexual liberation has a lot of links to Marxism.

>talking about a German idealist philosopher in your Tinder bio

See, this is why you need tinder in the first place you sad, sad person.
Absolute
Y I K E S
I
K
E
S

imo

Attached: 3E509A6F-5BD9-4453-B05F-BE4340D2ED64.png (640x1136, 1.14M)

Mine: Woo summer
Y'all are permavirgins

>"I'm insecure about my intelligence and I feel like a charlatan, and I live in constant fear that people will realize that I'm not smart, so I try to show them that I am by referencing obscure or 'smart' things, but then I end up in too deep so I double down on my charlatan nature. To the point where my entire identity is just that of a charlatan! O, god why do I keep doing this. I'm never able to form real relationships because all I can think about is 'dear god please don't think I'm dumb, I've been been told I'm smart my entire life, and it's all I know I am, if there was one thing I had to choose that people would think of me as it's smart. This is not evil. I am not a bad person, a weak person, a person to be looked down upon, or a liar. I am not an actor intentionally. I just don't know anything else. If I could say this and not feel like I'll be hated or thought of as dumb I would do it. All my life I've been trying to figure out how to quit being such a charlatan but still remain thought of as smart. I know deep down inside these cannot coexist. I feel/worry that I would only be thought of as a genius in the eyes of I came clean to if they were significantly less intelligent than me, and in that case, I doubt I would be able to create a meaningful, stimulating bond with that person. Would I really want someone who understands Hegel? I would be exposed as a charlatan instantly. I would feel dumb. In their eyes I would BE dumb. I want people to treat me like I'm smart without having to put on a show every now and then. I want to feel as if people will respect me and my intelligence that I can say 'I don't know' on a subject that I *should* know, and no one thinks about or says anything. I want that moment of to pass in memory like a commercial. I want to not sit there after, thinking about if others are silently thinking about the fact that I don't know. I want to backtrack, and reveal myself, and be seen as a well-meaning, scared shitless person, instead of a liar. I want others to see how brutally human and, quite honestly, lovable that flawed, easy-to-hate guard I have is. That is my true vulnerability that I have never truly lowered. A vulnerability that one could not easily find sympathy in. A vulnerability that that doesn't paint me as a victim. I want to let people know I am smart, without consistently performing for others whenever they want like a dog whose treat is approval."

Met a lot of girls on tinder who had "smart" bios. All of them more insecure than the last, especially the ones at the top universities around me. All of them unable to keep tallies of the lies they told. All of them not ready to take the risk of potentially being thought of as dumb for the first time in their life. All of them my twin.

Love you, user. Just be real.