What's a non-erotic book that made you pop a boner?

what's a non-erotic book that made you pop a boner?

Attached: 12131.png (593x608, 248K)

your diary desu

Attached: eyebrows.gif (500x650, 839K)

I remember popping a boner to Around the World in 80 Days when the white explorer and the Indian princess confessed their love to each other.

Attached: 1554166651799.jpg (330x413, 29K)

I pity your lack of romance.

Bleeding Edge

>Her feet seem to have been resting in his lap for a while, and she can't help noticing he has this, well, hardon. Out of his trousers and between her feet, actually, and sort of moving back and forth... Not that this happens to her a lot, which may account for why she begins tentatively now to explore, whatever the equivalent to handle is, maybe "footle" the aroused organ, her toes always having been prehensile enough to pick up socks, keys, and loose change, her soles, could it be the cannabis? unaccountably sensitized, particularly the insides of her heels, which reflexologists have told her connect directly with the uterus... she slides the polished toes of one foot under his balls and with the pads of the others begins caressing his penis, after a while switching feet, just to see what will happen, all out of experimental curiosity of course...
>"Eric, what's this, did you just... come, one my feet?"
>"Um, yeah? well not 'on' exactly, coz I'm wearing a condom?"
>"You're worried about what, funguses?"
>"No offense, I just like condoms, sometimes I'll wear one just to have it on, you know?"

Crime and Punishment.

There's a certain chapter in "The Crying of Lot 49" that is just my kind of thing.

karl ove knausgaard's my struggle volume 4

This. Just think of all shameful things Sonya had to do

Attached: 93.jpg (964x579, 256K)

Also, fuck off foot fag

Attached: AA3E353C-902F-4DC5-A043-5BDF409B7F4D.jpg (800x595, 83K)

On the Road when Jack was boning that mexican chick on milk crates and then after when they were fucking mexican teenage prostitutes

i don't remember the book being very explicit about any of that

I put a book down if I even anticipate that is a possibility. Getting aroused ruins reading for me and makes me distracted. Orson Welles said it best.

Attached: 1555276761758.png (440x359, 114K)

All The Pretty Horses when John is banging Alejandra in the ranch and they have to be silent so she bites his hand to the blood
That image has stayed with me ever since

My first book on Riemannian geometry

When Severian touched Jolenta's massive jugs

The scene in Butcher's Crossing where Francine brings William to her boudoir and they almost fuck

a few works by peter sotos have had this effect on me

All of Murakami’s books
That includes the one about running

Lolita

History books where someone triumphs and corrects a past mistake or offense. Most recently, it was reading about Alfonso VIII and the Christian victory at Las Navas de Tolosa.

Underrated

Dead Souls
couldn't contain the joy drops

>That includes the one about running
h-homo

You're gay if Norwegian Wood doesn't make you pop a boner at least once.

Lolita, but unironically. Because I have a sock fetish.

The Confusions of Young Törless. Anyone else know this feel bros

Anything about bloodsucking in Carmilla

Attached: large (1).png (500x256, 126K)

Inherent Vice

Attached: 9350.jpg (499x499, 26K)

Attached: (you).gif (480x336, 1.45M)

This.
>tfw no vampire gf
just end it now

Attached: blood.png (549x719, 471K)

Any female author. The Poems Of Emily Dickinson in particular though. It's not right to fantasize about dead people so I try to really not do it. Bits of authors personalities seep into their work. I tend to become attracted to most female authors. Some I try really hard not to fantasize about but it's hard.