Is there such a thing as a Yea Forums tv show? I just watched Tuca and Bertie

Is there such a thing as a Yea Forums tv show? I just watched Tuca and Bertie.

The show takes the anthropomorphic aesthetic one step further to extend it from animals-as-humans to every single object; it formulates a world of object vitality, object agency, and human-object equality. This is of course considering the current landscape of object theory established by the speculative realists like Graham Harman who coined the "object-oriented ontology"; the idea that to consider objects as unknowable entities which withdraw from human perception undermines them, when they're reduced to their physical subcomponents, and overmines them, when we ignore that they are things in their own right, and instead refer to them by their effect on the human consciousness. The objects exist somewhere in between. The objects of "Tuca and Bertie" are of particular interest to a speculative realist analysis in that they act on their surroundings on the same hierarchy as the animated animals, blurring the lines between the human, the animal, and the object. Complemented with periodic breaks of the laws of nature and logic for comedic effect, the show aims for a surreal aesthetic that makes full use of the 2D medium.

Attached: file.png (719x800, 958K)

How Kafkaesque...

For me, its Sarazanmai

Attached: GAY FROGS.webm (600x336, 1.96M)

Imo The Tatami Galaxy would qualify. The storytelling, visual design, music, and animation are all excellent and very complex.

Pic related

Attached: tumblr_on7janrEoP1w46s3lo1_540.gif (540x300, 785K)

>what tv shows does Yea Forums watch
Nothing anymore really. Looney Tunes. I like It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia but its been dead for a little while. The first three seasons of Black Mirror are great. Columbo looks like something I could watch a few episodes of before losing interest and my wife finishes it.

>what tv shows does Yea Forums watch
nobody asked this

OOontology is hilarious and all, but how do we know objects don't want to be objectified? Maybe there is nothing more pleasing (or nothing more inconsequential) then to be a referent of human consciousness? There can be no UN Treaty on Object Rights. I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing.

it's made by the same team as bojack so it makes sense that they'd take What If Animal Were People Too to the next level

its trailer makes it look rly ciswoman from nyc style cringe but bojack also looked really bad initially, so

hello newfag

The true motivation for the artist: "lmao what if fries were people"

what is ciswoman from nyc?

Attached: girls.jpg (1280x1707, 688K)

Over the Garden Wall is considerably Yea Forums

Xavier Renegade Angel
The Young Pope
The Leftovers

Yuasa and Ikuhara are kind of Yea Forums

i've never understood why so many people call tatami galaxy a genius work. i mean, it's pretty good, but i don't understand why it is so praised.

i don't have netflix, is it good enough to go through the haze of torrenting it?

Kaiba and Ping Pong are his real masterpieces

i agree plus the dialogue moves to fast. i can't just sit back and enjoy it.

/thread

>any anime except Revolutionary Girl Utena

Attached: 1550629358128.jpg (461x461, 34K)

fuck off tranny

>needing to be trans to enjoy Utena
?????

Twin Peaks. Like no other.

Attached: 1497236629886.jpg (1920x1080, 1.4M)

Sorentino is a fucking HACK.

Mindhunter, mind you, is excellent television.

Attached: D63C7ED9-A5A2-43F9-94BD-1599FE616F99.jpg (633x724, 114K)

I thought Better Call Saul was very well written.

True Detective

Attached: 20190502_140223.jpg (4128x3096, 2.71M)

>Sorentino is a fucking HACK.
why