Why yes I am a neoplatonist. How could you tell?

>Why yes I am a neoplatonist. How could you tell?

Attached: g-chad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mR8FqsVFQug
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw Neoplatonic Advaitin Situationist reactionary

Attached: 158.png (447x378, 11K)

>Why yes I am a Deleuzian. How could you tell? Yes of course, you can have an invite to my discord tranny server

Attached: deleuzeandguitar.jpg (2098x2162, 417K)

Limiting yourself to one gender isn't very Deleuzian

youtube.com/watch?v=mR8FqsVFQug
Why does Deleuze attract so many trannies?

They probably turn to philosophy to help understand some things about reality and the left isn't as hostile toward their lifestyle

It's specifically Deleuze and french faggots. They like frankfurt school sure, but it's secondary reading. Bataile, Deleuze, Nick Land. That's the tranny trio. Explain this to me or I'll fucking kill you

They just want something to explain the alienation they feel and so they read critics of capitalist society.

An easy cliché to fall for. It's clear to anyone who deals with these people that their transgenderism is in some ways a consequence of engaging with these authors

I have a professor who is unironically one of these. He's Catholic too and prays for the salvation of Robespierre's soul

link me to your femboi discord

>It's clear to anyone who deals with these people that their transgenderism is in some ways a consequence of engaging with these authors

I actually haven't heard this one before. As a straight, fairly conservative man currently working through Deleuze I am interested to hear how it is going to make me into a tranny.

They wouldn't have started to read them in the first place if they were content with life

Based

I see a surge of them on twitter and they're all usually self labeled accelerationists etc.

sounds based

This

Attached: tranny.png (602x222, 31K)

>modern intellectuals

I think it's because of the whole 'becoming' concept

becoming-woman
becoming-animal

had an old joke about Deleuze being the first to write about furries, which his discussion of the wolf-man basically was.

This was not the evidence I was hoping for. I don't believe an argumentative/philosophical opposition to social construction is going to lead anyone to getting surgery, taking hormones, and living as the opposite gender. It is a significantly greater commitment than protest-accessories like tattoos or piercings and frankly I don't think there are that many psychotically serious Deleuzians around. I'm not even convinced most of the people currently touting his buzzwords have read him at all. Anyways a pansexual disregard for gender norms makes more sense as some kind of enactment of Deleuzian thought, not transgenderism.

Content doesn't matter. Deleuzians are degenerate trannies, period.

Strange to see this sort of anti-intellectualism cropping up in the discussion of literature. I'm going to guess you've never read Deleuze nor have any interest in it. I can't then understand why you would feel the need to weigh in on the matter anyway. Is there nothing left in you but a machine for propaganda?