Do you take Kratom while you read? I started taking it and I find I enjoy reading more. What strain do you take?

Do you take Kratom while you read? I started taking it and I find I enjoy reading more. What strain do you take?

Attached: kratom-1.jpg (450x300, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bmj.com/content/362/bmj.k2927.long
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I take ashwaganda and maca.

I don't need to take drugs to be able to read because I'm not pathetic.

LSD, Psilocybin, Adderall

>Do you take pussy while you read? I started taking it and I find I enjoy reading more. What strain do you inhale?

I get high with Jenkem because I am not a turbo nigger

I do have sex while I read, something you wouldn't know about.
Have sex. I'm here to talk about Kratom

Microdose acid and read. Like 50ug sorta dose so youre imaginitive as fuck and can still read.

enjoy your shit thread

Enjoy your shit life. Fuck off back to Yea Forums sweety

horrible thread lol

I used to mix it in a water bottle and sip it all day, then get home and drink more until I started to nod off.

this

thread of the year

Drug addicts should be killed by firing squad, prove me wrong.
>inb4 b-but justify it while keeping alcohol and cigarettes legal!
No, off to the wall son. Alcoholics and smokers can kill themselves, degenerates like you need the process sped up.

Watch that edge, nerd

Based and straightedgepilled

Tripfags should be killed by firing squad, prove me wrong.
>inb4 b-but justify it with muh opinions
No, off to the wall son. Faggots like you need the process sped up.

I like poppy seed tea

I drink yerba mate, but mainly because I'm an Argie. It has a similar effect to coffee but a bit less potent and somewhat tranquilizing. I'd love to try kratom though, I imagine it tastes the same as yerba mate but a bit more bitter.

Attached: tumblr_phyjl4Btba1wysf56o3_1280.png (960x1280, 1.39M)

I take methadone daily and usually read as it's kicking in on my porch while having a cigarette. If new York wasn't a hellscape it would be comfortable. opiates definitely improve how much enjoyment I get from reading but it does that for everything. Very dangerous drugs for people without self control

Anything more intense than plain water gets my stomach upset and I won't be able to sleep well all night if im being honest

Kratom is opiates, you're doing a substrate of heroin

Attached: dcg.jpg (650x472, 149K)

Can you detail, maybe just a brief inventory, of the ways in which your life is so shit you need drugs to get through the day?

Kratom causes cognitive impairment. What you perceive as increased focus is a reduction in anxiety, not all too different from what is experienced by a 'functional' alcoholic.

No I take antidepressants

kratom is illegal :)

How to get adderall? Do I just tell my doctor im adhd?

lol no. adderall is barley prescribed anymore. you’ll get something garbage like ritalin

Kratom tastes like actual dirt, yerba mate has flavour

>doing drugs
I will never understand this. Why would you willingly degrade your mind?

You know your mind naturally degrades, right?

Better speed up the process!

Your brain is still developing well into your thirties, plen :3

>you will eventually die so might as well kill yourself
This is how retarded you sound

I'm in my 1st year of med school, so I might know what I'm talking about. Have sex.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-07 lit - Do you take Kratom while you read I started takin - Literature - 4chan.p (578x113, 9K)

lol

I like tea with my books.

Explains why you're still so shit at logical reasoning. The mind degrading naturally is nowhere near the same as self-induced destruction through drug use and is in no way a valid argument for it. Go back to your reading. Don't you have a TBL class to prepare for?

t. 4th year med school

Do all drugs destroy the brain? I know they recently did that long study on alcochol use and found that it contributes to dementia no matter what. Is there a similar effect for drugs?

I bought some recently and it just make my stomach hurts. Not much effects sadly. It helped me with some crazy benzo wd last year though (eased a little bit the urge to kms), and yeah because I couldn't sleep I read a lot. It was ok despite the circumstances. Not surprisingly, with 4 nights of complete insomnia, intense anxiety and a slight kratom high, I felt some sort of physical connexion with that guy in Stoner

I'm going to prelude this by declaring that I'm not a licensed medical professional (yet) nor am I qualified to speak beyond my own understanding.

In short, the answer is not necessarily yes or no. Many illicit drugs have been linked to neurodegeneration or at the very least decreased mental faculties in some way or another. The alcohol study you mention is probably the Whitehall study [1] which indeed did find that even ABSTAINING from alcohol after midlife contributed to dementia (due to its damaging effects in youth).

The reason the answer is a 'maybe' is because, and I'm going out on a limb here, this stuff is new to us. It's only relatively recently that we are beginning to understand the harmful effects of chronic drug use (hell, even e-cigarettes are still not fully understood) and I suspect as various epidemics (opioid, heroin etc.) continue to occur, we will begin to collect better data on chronic use with regards to mental function

Forgot to link the damn study

[1] bmj.com/content/362/bmj.k2927.long