F

F

Attached: 1.jpg (860x484, 30K)

S

Almost got me you fuck
Unironically kill yourself with a rusty fork

Have you gone through your daily dilation session, tranny?

??? Have you taken your sedatives you schizo?

based
cringe

the court finds this poster guilty of utter faggotry. the penalty is death by habermasian dialectical immigrant rape gang.

Classic schizoposter. It's okay you'll be back in the ward soon. Dwyane the nurse will make sure to insert his thick black cock in your boipussi the way you like it

Anybody who would to synthesize Weber with Marx is probably a pseud.

*try to

Is that the old man from Disney's "Up"?

FUCK YOU I WAS ACTUALLY HOPING HE DIED

obsessed. why are faggots always so violent?

Only if he keeps his mouth shut, which he should, otherwise his true nature is fully on display

Attached: HAHAHAHA.jpg (1024x669, 49K)

Cry more fagola lmao

ITT people pretending they've read jurgen habermaas

His activism performs a reductio ad absurdum on whatever cucked philosophical rationalizations he can come up with.

Ahh so the pseud reveals himself.

literally who

>tranny calling people fags
what is this? a crossover episode?

This season's crossover episode already aired. Didnt you hear my cock crossing over inside your mother's greasy vagina from the other room?

>hurr dialogue hurrr

Maybe that ''Marxist'' idiot's ass should have a nice enriching dialogue with a big fat Muslim cock.

user did you kill famous German philosopher, critical theorist and sociologist of the Frankfurt School of Marxist thought Jürgen Habermas?

lmao totally obsessed. how many times did you rewrite this?

i read his wiki page and he sounds like a grade A libtard. prove me wrong.

His political opinions are not as important as his work in meta political thought. His communicative ethics might be the one thing that saves us from a future of mass media dystopia. He is one of the few thinkers who is thinking on the right track about the structure of discourse in a mass society, opposing the herd mentality of media demagoguery. He's also one of the few thinkers trying to salvage rationality in the post modern climate. This alone deserves attention and praise.

holy shit. stop replying to me you pathetic assblasted faggot.

>His communicative ethics might be the one thing that saves us from a future of mass media dystopia
And gives us BBC utopia. Go suck a fat one, tranny

>starts a pissing match because someone insults his favorite pseud queer theory author
>can't accept the consequences

Consequences of what? Lmao i just realized this poor faggot was getting butthurt over harmless banter. I'm not a bully you know.

>everyone is butthurt but me
>but i'm the one asking people to stop