What does this french flovor-of-the-month faggot you retards are spamming have to say about the immortal Marx?

What does this french flovor-of-the-month faggot you retards are spamming have to say about the immortal Marx?

Attached: guhonhon.jpg (225x297, 13K)

He btfo Marx already

The following appears as a footnote in one of Guenon's chapters 'The Misdeeds of Psychoanalysis'

>"The case of Freud himself, founder of ‘psychoanalysis’, is quite typical in this respect, for he never ceased to declare himself a materialist. One further remark: why is it that the principal representatives of the new tendencies, like Einstein in physics, Bergson in philosophy, Freud in psychology, and many others of less importance, are almost all of Jewish origin, unless it be because there is something involved that is closely hound up with the ‘malefic’ and dissolving aspect of nomadism when it is deviated, and because that aspect must inevitably predominate in Jews detached from their tradition?"

>flavor of the month
I think you’re confusing a gradual takeover with a fad. Guenon is the Nietzsche of the 20th century.

whoa
what else is there except for material existence? Marx was a realist. The metaphysical world means nothing to you when you're on a factory line
damn jews BTFO'd. He also said: “The real God of the Jews is only an illusory bill of exchange” wait no that was Marx

so was Stirner so was Evola so was uncle Ted. You guys search the gutters for the most obscure and uninfluential thinkers and whoever you can pull up who says racist shit or complains about leftists is the new hero

>Stirner, Evola, Ted
None of these people have anything to do with Guenon besides Evola belonging to the same school.
>racist shit
>complain about leftists
Try actually reading him

mods

they're the past flavor of the month intellectuals which have been heralded on here.
Guenon was a fascist right? He seems to fit with my description

>Guenon was a fascist right?
Umberto Eco unsuccessfully once tried to denigrate his ideas as Ur-fascism

is this actually how progs see the world jesus

Your quote does not address Marx. Is that why you posted it or did you just ctrl-f “jewish” in a pdf of his and extract one of the top results?

>There seems to be quite a few influential Jews, really makes you think huh ?

t.Very original French Intellectual

wtf i love guenon now

I thought "gross" when I first read it, but he seems to be saying something interesting:
>there is something involved that is closely hound up with the malefic and dissolving aspect of nomadism when it is deviated... [that] must inevitable predominate in Jews detached from their tradition
So nomadism, when deviated, when detached from, becomes malefic and dissolving. So Judaism is supposed to be a nomadic tradition, and consequently 'bad' when one detaches from it? Quite ridiculous to think of scientific discovery (not Bergson and Freud lol) as being in some sense tied to nomadism anyhow. It is peak civilisation, if anything.

b&rp

>So nomadism, when deviated, when detached from, becomes malefic and dissolving. So Judaism is supposed to be a nomadic tradition, and consequently 'bad' when one detaches from it? Quite ridiculous to think of scientific discovery (not Bergson and Freud lol) as being in some sense tied to nomadism anyhow. It is peak civilisation, if anything.
What do you think the story of Cain and Abel is about?
Anyways, it’s absurd a single footnote from one of his essays is discussed more than anything else he’s written. Probably because it’s flashy and direct, whereas his actual essay on Cain and Abel is, like most of his writing, abstract and working on a plane outside of names and places.

>what else is there except for material existence?
yikes

Evola is better though

it only seems that way if you haven't read a lot of the eastern texts and thinkers they both comment on

I don't quite understand what he's saying on jew

>Guenon was a fascist right?
nah

they're memes but they're not fascists

Oh jeez, OP, you got him going again...
:-P

Attached: asimov_bullshit.jpg (665x504, 315K)

Jung has a similar quote on the nature of nomadism, jews and gypsies. Can't be bothered to look for it though, fuck you Yea Forums

Attached: adolf meme jung magic.png (1334x1288, 651K)

funnily enough, all the jung quotes that get posted on here, I have never read. But I have read his entire bibliography, including the collected works. So they're either fake or from letter exchanges.

The swiss poster who has read his entire bibliography can confirm as well.

>There is no God but Allah, and Muhammed is the messenger of Allah

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 592b10af974a45ac5bad5b851ae725bc.jpg (544x800, 50K)

>made a thread calling guenon flavour of the month last year
>he's still here
guess I was wrong

Ur-fascism is the biggest piece of crap he's ever written and all you commies eat that shit up.

That the metaphysics of Islam is exactly the same as that of medieval Catholicism.

There isn't anything in Catholicism that's the equivalent of Sufism; which is one of the major metaphysical aspects of Islam if not the central. If there was he would have remained Catholic

>He seems to fit with my description
>Yes I think he IS a JEW!
>Take him to the camps officer

They do tend to censor Jung, indeed Lung censored himself, especially his pre-war remarks.

Ruthless esoteric takedown of Marx coming through

Attached: 1CD2F17B-46EB-4982-8266-C5B870B76358.jpg (4032x3024, 2.63M)

Attached: D65BF476-2586-42B2-8153-9A7AD64C9611.jpg (4032x3024, 3.25M)

Attached: 8C8067CB-60E6-4B9F-92BF-183ABBA7204A.jpg (4032x3024, 3.13M)

Why are anons shitposting about Guenon and at the same time praising Evola? I have not read Guenon but being in the traditionalist school I would assume they share some ideas.

The idea that Judaism is a bomadic tradituon is itself retarded. To this day the rites of Judaism are tied to agricultural practice and the memory of the temple of Jerusalem. Jews aren"t nomades, they're exiled and immigrants, that's also why they're alwavs settled everywhere they go.

no one takes marx seriously. its 2019 bro

Most people on Yea Forums who've read Guenon like him, ironically enough because Guenon is less easy to make fun of or to find major flaws with than Evola he gets attacked more often because his reputation makes certain people (read: discord trannies et al) resent him; Evola is sorta low-hanging fruit so people don't even bother usually.

source?

Attached: 239CE31F-E584-44D3-9F8C-F24D44A71C3F.jpg (4032x3024, 3.18M)

Attached: AD9F6C48-699C-4BA9-9BDF-1EA02257D9F4.jpg (4032x3024, 3.06M)

Attached: A64685F0-D62C-4C9E-90D4-91F19ED2A679.jpg (4032x3024, 3.2M)

Attached: AD50EE49-5FC7-4535-B974-EEB7DB7AE6BF.jpg (4032x3024, 3.45M)

What the fuck is wrong with Swedes?

Attached: The Eternal Swede.png (1331x816, 327K)

Guenon was an orientalist.
A carpet dealer.

>Guenon was an orientalist.
that doesn't mean anything and is just a lazy ad-hominem

The Ruin of Kasch I believe

>There isn't anything in Catholicism that's the equivalent of Sufism
Dante and the knight templars. So much that people who aren't even perennialist like Aroux found blatant similarity between the divine comedy and Ibn Arabi's works.

>If there was he would have remained Catholic
True. The west lost its esotericism. It doesn't mean the metaphysical knowledge is lost, it means it just remains theory.

this but unironically

this is the og guenon poster
>and prob one of the most guenon-esque post i've ever seen

Attached: C6387822-487F-41B1-ABA2-299087BF9E2E.jpg (749x1074, 313K)

truly god-tier bait

Heil Hitler, am I right fellas

I hate hinayana brainlets almost as much as I hate catholics