Remember this picture lads. Save it...

Remember this picture lads. Save it. Guenonfag is having another mental breakdown because they deleted his thread a few weeks ago. Just a daily reminder not to engage in the schizos ongoing retardation.

Attached: 1555173859153.png (1848x5883, 2.75M)

>buddhurt Buddhist still assmad his whole special "enlightened magic monkey" is just a ripoff of Vedic knowledge
thou art that

Guenon is actually pretty good to get into Eastern stuff aslong as you don't go head over heels trad fag

Is it even against the rules to post a regular thread like that? Why was he getting banned for it

wow good work

lmao good, that retard nigger can get fucked
reminder that chinks think of westernshit as the same type of mystical pseudo-wisdom as hippy dipshits think of chinkshit. just because it's new and exotic to you doens't mean it is to everyone else.
praise janny

Attached: 1537290723286.jpg (1784x1140, 317K)

Don't forget to spot the Guenonism in each thread
>walls of texts replying to multiple quotes
>saying 'based' or 'this' to said replies
>freaks out when he's directly refuted
>praises pajeets for some reason
>'just read him bro, read him, just read'

Attached: 1538459164370.png (867x638, 44K)

just let it burn out on it's own

Attached: 198384.jpg (171x266, 12K)

at least Land-posting has some level of sophistication beneath its self contained shitposting. Guenon posting is straight up cancer.

>guenonfag? never heard of him
> -guenongaf
I don't know why this makes me laugh so much

why are the mods and janitors so fucking shit?

Contracord and /his/jne/s.

took them awhile but they finally came through

What's wrong with his head?

It's just another obnoxious forced meme that no one is going to read. The exact same happened with Deleuze.

and that bugs meme

god who cares

retard

nobody reads Deleuze except people who've failed at life like discord trannies, Guenon btfo that pseud decades before he was even born

idk man looks like whoever made your pic is the real schizo

>buddha: i don't exist
>shankara: you're damn right you don't

Who gives a fuck, this is an anonymous imageboard, filter namefags and tripfags, insult the retards replying to them.
Anyone who has a name here, even implicitly, just ignore them, they are most likely crazy.

Who cares? As long as he isn't spamming postmodern french faggots that are loved by discord trannies then I'm fine with it.

Attached: discord-tranny.png (606x310, 120K)

:puke:

Pathetic Poojet. Pathetic people.

Good riddance to Guenonfag.

Attached: F8781965-D370-4A2F-9A56-F048B2B87C1D.jpg (400x400, 14K)