Truly the Drakengard 3, originally released in Japan as Drag-On Dragoon 3 (ドラッグ オン ドラグーン3) of literature

Truly the Drakengard 3, originally released in Japan as Drag-On Dragoon 3 (ドラッグ オン ドラグーン3) of literature.

Attached: c8_Gravitys-Rainbow_Standing.jpg (1120x1439, 246K)

Rereading now. Book 1 is christmaskino

Don’t act like gravity’s rainbow is anything but nier

me too, should finish in a day or two. It has been much more enjoyable on the second go through.

Do the characters on that book constantly fuck the MC?

Yeah and bomb drops when he gets hard

Four but she goes inside a toilet

redpill me on this book

is it really as dense as people make it seem

how many times have you posted this and why? fuck off

Because i can

Well im reading it right now. Around 200th page I was like 'yeah this book is alright, it has some interesting ideas and some kind of obscure references but i wish there was more' 200 pages later I am completely fucking floored by the sheer density of concepts, insights and downright brilliant passages in the book which are so in depth, so vastly multitudinous, and written with such beautiful prose and the way it all connects together is so fuckin exhausting and awe inspiring. Then I realized I still have half the fucking book to read. Idk man, it's the first book where I just feel like I dont have the stamina or endurance required for it. My head just hurts all day and im not even being ironic here. I want to read but everytime i pick up the book my head actually hurts before i even look at the page. That being said I have been reading secondary sources too. I've been following many of the rabbit holes that the book leads you down as well. It's all too much.

read it and find out!

>read one meme book
>play one meme game
>make low quality shit posts about both because all you've ever engaged with is memes

Oops this was meant for

Life is good, yo

interesting. i guess i’ll give it a try.

embarrassing post tbqhwy

t. didn't make it past the bananas

Eh, i'm just being honest here. I'm speaking as a skeptic who got his mind changed by the book.

Read the book, weeb

I truly just hate Pynchon, the only author I cannot force myself to read.

your loss

Dude coprophilia lmao