>the 17th century was Spinozian
>the 18th century was Kantian
>the 19th century was Nietzschian
>the 20th century was Deleuzian
>the 21st century will be ?????

Attached: af2.png (741x568, 29K)

Whiteheadian

Landian.

Attached: 1548032071331.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

The 19th century was more influences by Kant than the 18th.

Rogerian

Attached: Elliot-Rodger-Killings-768x407.png (768x407, 126K)

washyourpenisian

In fact: Ethica wasn't published until 1677, the First Critique until 1781, The Birth of Tragedy (an early work of Nietzsche's) until 1872, and Anti-Oedipus until 1972. None of these people were especially influential during the referenced centuries.

If you are depressed, you are living in the past, if you are anxious, you are living in the future, if you are enjoying a CokeĀ®, you are living in the present.

Attached: 1939-Thirst-Asks-Nothing-More.jpg (1920x901, 549K)

Peirceian
As in an open mass of puss festering in a hair follicle? That's disgusting, please stop posting that name. It's a gross name, stop posting it. no decent peirceon will ever call themselves a "whiteheadian"

zizekian

Shaviroian. Idk most of the thinkers right now are pretty shit and dont compare to the people you listed Land is also shit I dont know how people take him seriously. The idea of accelerationism is interesting but the idea of taking it to our destruction is something that I cant take serioualy and he just sounds like an edgelord. Shaviro is the only thinker alive that I think has some interesting ideas and I like his take on accelerationism. I also like that he doesnt refer to himself as a political thinker and is more concerned with aesthetics. But yeah there hasnt really been any great or revolutionary thinker yet I guess we need to wait a while before we can give this century a meme name.

>Pseud try-hard doesn't understand that the truth is eternal and remains the same in every century
read Guenon

houellebecqian

meillasouxnian

>the 17th century was Spinozian
>the 18th century was Kantian
>the 19th century was Nietzschian

NO.

YES faggot

yes, how do you think the world got so shitty

the kikes, duh; they were the agents of the Kali Yuga

based!

Attached: sithlords.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

THE SEVENTEENTH CENTURY WAS THOMISTIC, THE EIGHTEENTH CENTURY WAS MONTESQUIEUIST, THE NINETEENTH CENTURY WAS HEGELIAN.

hmm yea i guess im just goign to be ignored in this thread werll anways hmm thansk you all for playing and injoy the hmmm child love pits

Attached: diagrames.jpg (582x256, 19K)