Antinatalist-chad general

There's absolutely NO JUSTIFICATION for having children. Prove me wrong.

Attached: me on the left.png (600x474, 450K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/s/schopenhauer/arthur/pessimism/chapter3.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He was a coping incel.

I like them

Hi CIA

He had more sex than you faggot lmao

Free workers are always needed

if you dont have children then you will create an age-imbalanced society that leads to collapse, causing lots of suffering

everybody has to have children and create a good society until a giant asteroid hits earth and kills us all instantaneously without suffering

why don't all the incels just go gay and have sex with eachother

Attached: post-121932-0-90826500-1441758619.jpg (1003x747, 90K)

There has been an unbroken chain of life from the very first self-replicating molecule was born of a lifeless primordial chemical soup.

One day, after a billion years of evolution, changing from microbe to ape in the struggle to survive in a hostile world, one of the most complex creatures in the universe decides that it was all a pointless exercise. Little does he know that he is just another dead-end, that he has failed his trillions of innumerable ancestors with a single erroneous thought, and that his living brethren and competitors will continue without him.

Shouldn't the governments be organising a peaceful worldwide extinction, then?

Weak argument.

not plausible, but we will be hit by an asteroid at some point. Maybe Ai will just consume us all
it was just a shitpost desu, i dont care if you have babbies

I think human consciousness is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware. Nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself. We are creatures that should not exist by natural law. We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self, this accretion of sensory experience and feelings, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody's nobody. I think the honorable thing for our species to do is to deny our programming. Stop reproducing. Walk hand in hand into extinction. One last midnight, brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal.

Attached: rust cohle.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Prove yourself right, faggot.

"For example, consider that indefatigable worker the mole; to dig strenuously with its enormous shovel-paws is the business of its whole life; permanent night surrounds it; it has its embryo eyes merely to avoid the light. It alone is a true animal nocturnum, not cats, owls, and bats which see by night. What does it attain by this course of life that is full of trouble and devoid of pleasure? Nourishment and procreation, that is, only the means for
continuing and beginning again in the new individual the same melancholy course. In such examples it becomes clear that the cares and
troubles of life are out of all proportion to the yield or profit from it. The consciousness of the world of perception, however, gives an appearance of objective worth of existence to the life of those animals that see, although such consciousness is with them entirely subjective and limited to the influence of motives. The blind mole, however, with its perfect organization and restless activity, limited to the alternation of insect larvae and starvation, makes obvious the disproportion of the means to the end. In this respect, the consideration of the animal world left to itself in countries uninhabited by human beings is also particularly instructive.."

Attached: the-world-as-will-and-representation-2.jpg (353x530, 40K)

the dishonourable survive and laugh at your pathetic lineage's suicide

>There's absolutely NO JUSTIFICATION for having children
You are a 100% correct my friend, in fact I should lead on with some of my own thoughts

>“God has died, and his death was the life of the world.”

>"The knowledge that life is worthless is the flower of all human wisdom."

Attached: blackpill.png (220x314, 52K)

Why didn't he just kill himself then?

>There's absolutely NO JUSTIFICATION for having children.

YES THERE IS —THE ONLY JUSTIFICATION FOR REPRODUCTION IS: BRINGING WARRIORS INTO THR WORLD TO COMBAT EVIL; THIS ENTAILS THAT ONLY NOBLE INDIVIDUALS SHOULD (BE ALLOWED TO) REPRODUCE.

>... INTO [THE] WORLD...

>I think human consciousness is a tragic misstep in evolution.
Animals suffer the same way people do. If you paid attention once in a awhile you'd notice a lot of animals just lay down and die. Something in them just snaps. The only moral solution is to program an AI to destroy all life in the universe.

>Look mommy! I am winning!

Who cares? I don't give a shit who shits out the most people, it is totally irrelevant to me. It is like telling me that the ants are winning because they have a larger biomass than humans.

that already happens, that's the job of discord traps.

Based.

Schopenhauer was not an anti natalist nor a pessimist, he himself says this, the edginess that is present in his work is just the natural result of the application of his philosophy to his time in the 1800s

Attached: charles-de-secondat-philosopher-a-man-should-be-mourned-at-his-birth.jpg (800x800, 44K)

based and redpilled

Define evil.

link?

Attached: c2f.jpg (840x1008, 37K)

ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/s/schopenhauer/arthur/pessimism/chapter3.html

im guessing you havent read schopenhauer....he never self proclaims himself an anti-natalist because the term wasent a thing then but without a shred of doubt he would have agreed that having children would be inhuman.

>antinatalist-chad
oxymoron

sex leads to children you stupid incel

>protected sex
>sperm pills
>vasectomy
cringe and söypilled

While I can't really look down on other people who have children, I will definitely not be having children at any point in my life, I just don't think it's the right thing to do, and I would feel as if I had done something wrong. Still, is it even appropriate to feel this way? Is having children really that bad? I mean, most people end up having children at some point in their lives, so how bad could it be? Could it possibly be that all those people are doing something wrong without realizing it? And on a darker note, is abortion morally responsible, or is it irresponsible? Should we be encouraging the production of new people, or discouraging it? I feel like the world would be a better place if most people disappeared and left only the best of the best, am I just delusional?

this

imagine being a serious 'antinatalist' that you hold the act of reproduction in high esteem because it makes you appear more manly despite subscribing to what is possibly the most cucked philosophical position in human history.

it's because you're a permavirgin trying to rationalize your lack of sex

Says the cuck lord that just blindly follows his desires, desires that can be found in every single life form.

have sex

It's pretty much just a fact that the majority of genes currently floating around in the gene pool are not really worth passing on not worth the cost that incurs anyway
Part of the reason the world has become the way it is is because humans have more or less managed to remove the barrier where only remarkable and exceptional genes get passed on and things have been like this for a good long while
Any old second rate genes get passed on nowadays and it only seems logical that this can't be making anything better or easier for anybody least of all the receiver of those genes
But even if someone is fully capable of recognizing the mediocrity of their genes it rarely does little to dissuade them from the desire to pass them on it's simply hard wired
I think it actually takes someone of great will and intelligence to be able to cast this desire off
Just accepting this makes antinatalism an easy stance to reconcile partly because in the end it hardly matters anyway people will not stop reproducing regardless of how much logic you can present and you will probably feel the same pull inevitably

The justification is that passing on your genes is one of if not the strongest instincts you have. If you want to tell me that you stand above your instincts, try going for 5 years without any sexual release. Try to go a year without food. Try to go 2 weeks without water. Sure, not listening to some of those instincts will kill you pretty fast. Others might take a generation. But the fact you or your dna will vanish if you neglect your basic instincts is irrefutable.
The second more immediate reason is that having kids is the best you can ever do for your character. It‘s like having a to constantly look in a mirror. Try being an asshole whilst seeing yourself in a mirror. (Yes, imm aware that people with kids aren‘t automatically nice people. But you have no idea what kind of selfish monsters they would be if they also didn‘t have kids).

But sure, go ahead and not have kids. If you seriously consider antinatalism, it might be the best the lot of you dies out. Look at it like anorexia. The insane struggle to try and suppress one of your basic instincts. It‘s not glamorous, even if the ones doing so think of them selves as superior to the masses of disgusting people who are so low they frequently give in to their desire to stay alive and be sane.

Attached: F2064699-4F94-4B90-A7C9-800C08ED0574.jpg (306x615, 48K)

Antinatalism for non-whites only. Reproduction is only a right for the Aryan man.

>having kids makes you a better person
I thought you were better than this, butterfly.

it’s literally the exact opposite moran

JUSTIFICATION IS THE ACT OF VALIDATION THROUGH ESTIMATION OF JUSTNESS; JUSTICE IS AN ETHICAL VALUE, NOT A NATURAL VALUE; THE FACT THAT SOMETHING IS NATURAL, OR THAT IT OCCURS IN CONCORD WITH NATURALISTIC LAWS, DOES NOT NECESSARILY ENTAIL THAT THAT THING IS JUST, NOR JUSTIFIABLE; CONTRARILY, MOST OF WHAT IS NATURAL IS UNJUST, AND MOST OF WHAT IS JUST IS CONTRANATURAL —NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE ANTINATURAL.

REPRODUCTION IS IN ITSELF EVIL, BECAUSE IT IS THE METHOD OF PROLIFERATION OF FLESHVESSELS; OF DEMIOURGIC AUTOMATA, THUS, OF THE PERPETUATION OF MATERIAL CAPTIVITY.

THOSE WHO OPPOSE REPRODUCTION ENTIRELY ARE PERVERSE; THEY ARE ANTINATURAL, NOT CONTRANATURAL, THUS, SATANISTICAL, SINCE THEIR PURPOSE IS NOT TRANSCENDENCE OF THIS MATERIAL KOSMOS, BUT, RATHER, DESTRUCTION OF ALL LIFE INTO ABYSMAL VOID.

CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT IT IS AN IMITATOR?

>DESTRUCTION OF ALL LIFE INTO ABYSMAL VOID
Yes, exactly. If that‘s your goal, go ahead and be an antinatalist. I‘ll keep having kids in the meantime and enjoy being alive. You stay in your depressed swamp you call a soul.

Kek

I take issue with the idea that having kids improves ones character
I mean yes people do change very noticeably when they have kids but I don't think it's because they've just become better people through having kids
I think it's because they've simply achieved that entirely selfish goal and reached satisfaction
There's a reason sex is the way you have kids because it's kind of just like a smaller gateway version of that satisfaction leading up to the larger satisfaction of reproducing passing on the genes and continuing the species
Something tells me there would be a lot less creatures on this planet if sex or anything else that was similarly pleasurable wasn't required
But do you really think having an orgasm makes anyone a better person because I don't
Having a kid is just a like a big orgasm that lasts the rest of your life
It pacifies and placates but if there is an improvement in character it's only because that person was already receptive to that change they just needed an event in order to justify grasping it
If people become selfish monsters when they don't have kids it's only because they haven't released all that innate selfishness which is generated by the pull to reproduce so it's only been building up in them
Anyway I think it's important to avoid a false dichotomy here
As things are now people basically have little to no self control in terms of this aspect of life and antinatalism may be branded as an extremist view where everybody should just stop having kids
But of course we must imagine there exists a scenario where humans simply are more capable of self regulating themselves not only in this but in all aspects it's just a daunting task that seems impossible right now but eventually I do think it will be reached

That's the first sensible thing I saw you writing on here. Did you have a stroke or something?

>If that‘s your goal, go ahead and be an antinatalist. I‘ll keep having kids in the meantime and enjoy being alive. You stay in your depressed swamp you call a soul.

IMPROVE YOUR «READING COMPREHENSION».

based

The issue with this is that you think the transformative power of having children lies in the mere act of reproducing. That‘s not even close to what i am trying to get at.
Yes, it might be very fulfilling to make, conceive and give birth to a baby. But that‘s merely the beginning of having kids.
The real transformative power lies somewhere else. And i will gladly admit that it depends on the person, wether they use this opportunity or not. A lot of people decide to not use it or aren‘t even aware of the potential laid before them. Merely having kids and even raising them will not make you a better person.
What i mean is that if you are consciously aware of the potential character transforming opportunity it gives you, it is more powerful than every philosophical book could ever be. Maybe only championed by trying to lead a good and lasting marriage.
What having kids does is giving you an urgent need to do an inventory of your own values, priorities, virtues and beliefs. Because now they not only have to be good enough for yourself, then need to be the ones you can pass on to your children. So you need to drag them out in the light, examine them, get rid of the ones that no longer serve a purpose, are outdated, down right detrimental and so on. It‘s like a wake up call to update your mindset. And whilst doing that out of intrinsic interest MIGHT happen without having kids, it is very often not long lasting. You have nobody to hold you accountable. How many times have you been struck with insight when reading something that made everything fall into place and made you want to never forget this ever again? How long does it usually take till you find yourself back in your old ways again? Exactly. Kids will not go anywhere. They are there every day to remind you to keep working on yourself and be the best version of yourself you can possibly be. Because this is your legacy. Who you are will shape who your kids will become, so you better make it damn good and worth passing on.
And everybody could do with being a bit of a better person than they were yesterday.

It wasn‘t directed at you but at antinatalists in general

There's a very clear correlation between IQ and low fertility. It seems the smarter people get, the less they want to breed. In a way, antinatalist cause is winning strongly, in a few short centuries, all truly sentient humans will be gone, leaving the planet to brown humanoids to wallow in the filth until evolution decides to introduce intelligence once more.

People with kids like to pretend that they reproduced for the sake of the species or the nation or whatever, but I don't think many would go through with it if sex didn't feel good and the child would't reside with its biological parents from the day they're conceived. That way they'd still contribute to filling the planet, just not in your vicinity.

Maybe being too self aware due to high iq pre breeding is detrimental.
Even the mouse in the basement envied the men who were too dumb to question themselves.

>watching you tripfags try to outpseud eachother
Brought my night back up, thanks nogs

Attached: 1ckynk.jpg (590x393, 38K)

I‘m merely an impostor but thanks for the internet points

Attached: 3A46CC65-0B48-4E48-8B93-15236A9A036F.jpg (460x312, 27K)

REDPILL

Attached: 1528317275936.jpg (1920x1080, 427K)

cringe & bluepilled

Antinatalism is anglo gnosticism, a farcical imitation of an already perverted ethos.
>Something tells me there would be a lot less creatures on this planet if sex or anything else that was similarly pleasurable wasn't required
You got it right, but somehow backwards. Sex is not "not pleasurable" because creatures who don't have (or haven't had) a strong incentive to reproduce don't, well, reproduce.

>Cioran had seven children
WTF bros

Those poor children

You just found the cause of homosexuality

This but unironically

Fuck off, fake butterfly

I‘m sorry mister iwasbornthisway

I will still have 15 and outbreed and outperform your weak disgenic bloodline.
Seeeeeethe.

I would consider Schopenhauer a top 10 philosopher if he weren't such a doomer incel.

why do antimemetalists think everyone subscribes to their retarded negative utilitarian ethics? your fedora arguments and "hurr prove my retarded assertion wrong" should go on >>>r/eddit/. shoo

>The justification is that passing on your genes is one of if not the strongest instincts you have

No it isn't, "wanting to fuck" is an instinct but "wanting kids" is not. Other animals don't even understand that sex leads to pregnancy and kids, and they don't need to.
They have the instinct to fuck and then when the babies are born the instinct to protect them.

Any desire of humans to have kids probably comes down to cultural reasons like "i am expected to have kids" and personal reasons like "kids will be so fun" and not some deep primal instinct to have kids.

it's the reason contraception and vasectomies are a thing. it's kinda a flaw in evolution lol. billions of years created an insanely strong desire to have sex, which normally is enough to guarantee offspring, but our complex thinking allows us to satisfy our needs without producing offspring.

That's not how evolution works you spaz.