Let's talk about Alan Watts. How does his work compare to Guenon's?

Let's talk about Alan Watts. How does his work compare to Guenon's?

Attached: 1536069633602.png (600x600, 335K)

he's basically Guenon for people who don't have the patience to study real metaphysics and who are still tryna quit weed while failing their first year of college

where has this guenon meme come from

small brain alan watts
>lol all eastern traditions point to the same shit
big brain eastern practicing hindus/taoists/buddhists/moslems/jains
>our traditions differ massively in their core beliefs, have many nuances that make them individual. they are not all pointing to the same "absolute," our traditions are unique
brahman-brain guenon
>lol all eastern traditions point to the same shit

I want to read Guenon; I want to read Deleuze,
but the meme flood turns me off
worse than Rick & Morty fans do.

pick your own fun guy to meme then
start meming Hossein Nasr

You're right, I'm being a poor sport. I am interested in Guenon; just a bit behind in my meme authors write now.

based

this

Well, Alan watts is a popular commentator on Buddhism in the west for the past 5 decades and Guenon is a forced meme on Yea Forums.

Guenon didn't study real metaphysics tho. My man got BTFO'd by Kant and he didn't even know it.

>not realizing Alan Watts taught syncretism of Soto Zen, Hinduism, Vedanta and Taoism because he, like Guenon, saw that it was all pointing to the same Absolute

Who is Guenon and why is he becoming a meme?

Allan watts has an insufferable accent. Anyone else agree that Appalachian is unironically the best English dialect?

if someone does well in the west that only confirms that they are low-brow material made to be palatable to the masses, Guenon is the elephant in the room of the field of religious studies who completed it out before it even existed and who makes anglos quake with fear upon the hearing of his name

Hindu vs Buddhist fights are spilling out of their threads and the Hindus decided to go nuclear by flooding

why is this fucking bull-shit getting spaamed on Yea Forums?
its not 1968, faggots

>thinking anyone in the 18ths century can come up with anything which in any way improves upon the already perfect and complete truth revealed in the esoteric Atma-jnana of the Vedas which emanated from the monad Godhead and was revealed to the Aryans when they live in Hyperborea 10,000 BC, seven or eight thousands before they would venture out and conquer the world and give birth to all subsequent philosophy and religion.
Kant represents a judaic strain of thought and a degeneration of the eternal truth, he exemplifies the foolish nature of people in the Kali Yuga

Attached: Ramayana-mahabharata-Gita-School-Textbooks.jpg (500x375, 87K)

forced meme is forced.
nobody gives a fuck about gammon

Guenon is a fucking NIGGER and anybody who posts about him is a fucking NIGGER-ENABLER.

Fuck you

based

>Alan Watts taught

Come on now.

Attached: Alan-Watts-C-1959.jpg (800x800, 70K)