Describe this in a Yea Forums way

Describe this in a Yea Forums way

Attached: 1535394501641.jpg (4000x3000, 1.98M)

Who do you think I am, Brian Jacques?

A delicious, mouthwatering apple pie. You know what would go really well with this. Thats right. An ice cold Coke®.

Attached: 1988-You-Can-t-Beat-the-Feeling.jpg (1920x920, 368K)

I'm liking the retro-capitalist vibes here

yep, that'll be based and redpilled for me

>You know what would go really well with sugar? Yes, sugar.

Attached: Anti-Logos.jpg (431x322, 27K)

My grandma called me from the backgarden, i remember. I felt it as a hassle, of course, for I was playing with the frogs in her rotten swimming pool, but I still answered her calling, and I went. It seemed strange at first, as she gave me the list of ingredients. Not quite like the pies I knew, of ham and cheese, or egg and spinach. Not quite like the cakes I knew, as fruity as they came still mostly chocolate or vainilla. As I brought the slice to my mouth I was humbled, my knowledge absolutely diminished against that which I didn't know. The harshness, the sweetness, and the motherly love only given by her who wasn't my mother and because of it less nervous and more loving.

Coke is great

Pi

Dear diary

Steve Jobs' company 3.14

Looks like an anus.

based and cokepilled

I haven't had a coke in years

To meet, to know, to love and then to part, is the sad tale of many a heart. But it doesn't have to be that way. You can still enjoy a frosty Coke®

Attached: 1982-Coke-Is-It.jpg (1920x1371, 679K)

Nice looking apple pie, crust a bit underdone

Tarte au pomme

It was a big cake. Big and round, the crust way ridged like a ruffle potato chip. The top was shiny and shimmered under the LED light. It smelled good. Imagine the smell, takes you back.

Ironic so gay

Attached: umad_.jpg (1131x636, 92K)

>muh deconstructivism
aesthetics in Schiller's view are the qualities which unite body and spirit, not what degenerate the mind, the pie being a collection of organized substance and quality render its existence inherently meaningful, just because your life has no meaning doesn't mean reality has no meaning, your postmodern reductionism is feeble grasping at justification for an uneducated nihilistic view, civilization has been growing and developing for thousands of years yet you can't find anything to do with yourself so all progress has been for nothing because you're unsatisfied, unenlightened, entitled, slothful, arrogant, cowardly, inconsiderate, juvenile, petit-bourgeois, nouveau riche, dispassionate, write a book why don't you, so the rest of the world can understand your pain

He gave a quiet yell. 'Oh, don't say that; no, don't say that. It's a word you must often have come across in conversation and literature. Are you going to tell me it sends you flying to the dictionary each time? Of course you're not – I suppose you mean it's purely personal – sorry, got to get the jargon right – purely subjective.'

'Well, it is, isn't it?'

'Yes, that's right. You talk as if it's the only thing that is. If you can tell me whether you like apple pie or not, you can tell me whether you're in love with Bertrand or not, if you want to tell me, that is.'

'You're still making it much too simple. All I can really say is that I'm pretty sure I was in love with Bertrand a little while ago, and now I'm rather less sure. That up-and-down business doesn't happen with apple pie; that's the difference.'

'Not with apple pie, agreed. But what about rhubarb pie, eh? What about rhubarb pie? Ever since my mother stopped forcing me to eat it, rhubarb pie and I have been conducting a relationship that can swing between love and hatred every time we meet.'

Independent heat
Close bodies over cool sand
Crackling the coldness

Browned crumbling tin crust
Sugary array of slices
Baked into our seats

Blazing dotted sky’s
Childish shrieks soar in summer
Sweet Domestic bliss

Pie, Apple. Dislike him.

Auntie's apple pie. Funny woman, flower drawings on the stone ceiling. Noise and laughter from the playground next to the church. DONG. Uncle Vita has died last year on a sudden, unexpectedly, he was on the edge of mind anyways. Her food is still the best, the small kitchen is her stage. Sweet cake, little fork, hard to swallow, apple pie, slices and slices circulating in a rose. Auntie is a lonely woman. Metallic fork falls on the ceramic plate, a flower on it, bleak from bright times. Nobody will shed a tear. Lisa! What will tomorrow bring, clouds come from far distant reaches. Thank you very much for the delicious cake. I put on my coat and leave the place, she stays alone in the flat. How will she overcome this night?

And no one suspected what i had done to the pie.

A tart
A fucking TART

a pie with no dick in it?
TRAGEDY.

good gracious but what an obnoxious trip