What's the longest you've spent on ONE page?

What's the longest you've spent on ONE page?

Attached: aid267000-v4-728px-Make-a-Salvador-Dali-Clock-Step-1.jpg (728x546, 78K)

A few days, for some pages of Hegel

Do exercises in Math book counts?

I still haven't finished the chapter about Phil Collins in American Psycho and I started reading it in January

a week on a page of Stanislas Guaita.

I was 16 at the time however, which explains the conundrum.

Why would i keep track?

God I hate miserable cunts like you. If you don't have an answer, then don't reply to the thread, you fucking troglodyte.

When you ask retarded questions you have to anticipate retarded answers you furunculum.

Obviously OP isn't talking about specifically measured intervals of time, you obtuse fucktard. Are you being serious right now? I hate you. I literally hate you

how else would you measure „how long“ in relation to time? perceived duration?
Why would i keep mental track of how fast i think i‘m moving when i‘m reading? Wtf kind of boring ass shit to you force yourself to read?

im OP this person is not me

now get back on track faggots

Bait or retarded.
Baited or retarded.
Bait or retarded.
Baited or retarded.
Bait or really retarded.

>really retarded
I won!

I can't tell if you're doing this on purpose or not and I don't really care either.

DO NOT reply to this post or else I swear on everything I've ever known that I will verbally maim you. I'll embarrass you in front of the entire board. And don't think I won't do it. I will.

>I'll embarrass you in front of the entire board.
I‘m waiting user.

I‘m perceiving the time you need to embarass me as too long. Maybe i should have timed it just to be sure.

Which math book

Ok hold on it's gonna take me a second to prepare the post.

My patience is wearing thin but i will hold out in anticipation of something epic.

I think a fell asleep 3 times on the same page of the Cambridge History of the Byzantine Empire.

Yeah math, science, biology text books take ages to finish

Probably when I was in 9th grade and had to read Heart of Darkness for a summer assignment. I remember little of the book other than it taking forever to get through even 1 page despite its small size thanks to Conrad's insistence on sentences the size of 1-2 paragraphs.

I've read it in one day in 10th grade.

like 30 minutes

I’ve been reading Finnegans Wake 3 years from now, and I am still stuck in the first page. A mix of fear and respect has kept me in here.

I‘m still waiting user. And my disappointment grows with every minute.

i had a stroke while reading one of the bionicle novels as a kid, spent a half hour trying to finish the page while reading the same line over and over