Do you ever think of Yea Forums as the greatest piece of collaborative literature ever written...

Do you ever think of Yea Forums as the greatest piece of collaborative literature ever written? Each user a special character in an endless play? It's kinda comfy.
I like you guys, thank you.

Attached: cat helper.jpg (604x516, 31K)

Butterfly you may not post unless you admit to masturbating to me :3 if you just admit you did then I will consider letting you post

based psychopath poster

Even this inbred is comfy in a way

This board fucking sucks ass what are you talking about

It's common knowledge that artfags are the best people

>a girl does what I want her to do

P-psychopath! Inbred!

Lol. It’s called being a good person. :3

You're welcome, user!

Attached: 26b.png.cf.png (447x399, 49K)

based to have you here, user

The story kind of sucks though

Have a nice day, user

Attached: samuel-beckett-quote-lbo6p9h.jpg (1200x630, 121K)

Have a nice day freund

>endless
user...

Best poster on Yea Forums. Can't be tamed

Butterfly without her trip :3

No posting without your trip. You may post to deny this was you

It's comfy, sometimes there is a real thread without any ideological dick fencing.

Attached: c0bf4ce0.jpg (657x450, 24K)

But who is the main character?
I'm pretty sure it's me

watch synecdoche, new york

thank me later.

Not ALL of us are "characters," but over the years Yea Forums has played host to a number of hilarious characters who are easily identifiable even when they post anonymously. Butterfly's crazy stalker is just the latest. There was also the user who once engaged in an extensive effort to sneak his giant manuscript into a prominent literary agency.

the main character is the friends we met all along

I like you guys too. This is the place where I always get btfo'd in the topics I believe to be an expert in.
I learnt to love posting a thread stating my opinions knowing perfectly that I will be lectured on where I am wrong.
This place has the feeling that academia should have, where we discuss freely, even insulting each other, on whatever topics we care about. And unlike in most parts of the internet or other Yea Forums boards, Yea Forumsanons know a lot of stuff.