How many people here are actually published?

How many people here are actually published?

Attached: I Get It.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Most people here aren't even 25, stupid question.

So why should we take the word of people here?

Take it? We're discussing things, not offering credits.

And why does your opinion matter when you can't write?

Why are you talking to a person who's opinion doesn't matter?

>Imagine not being a published author before 20
It's too late

Everyone that posts is published.
That's all publishing ever was, mass distribution of writing.
We're all publishing at this very moment.

Getting a book printed and sold at Barnes and Noble is like being promoted to supervisor at the Buggy Whip Factory. People fucking drive cars these days.

Maybe two if you count Blacksmith. Feistamel is self published and Blacksmith is too fucking cheap to do marketing, so he just spams the shit on deep web forums (and the pedos seem to fucking love him over there).

I GET IT I GET IT

Meh. Feistamel is shit.

Who the fuck is Blacksmith?

I had a short story published in a college editorial but nothing since

Not just them have been published, many people here have published short stories like The too big orgy. But yeah, maybe the only novelists are Feistamel and Blacksmith

What does being able to write have to do with being published?

I've had three short stories and five poems published. The five poems have all come within the last 18 months, as I've rededicated myself to poetry. So I've had some success, but not enough for my liking.

got 'em

Attached: jurassicparklaugh.gif (229x176, 987K)

I've published a bunch including a book and had a screenplay produced.

I thought I was the only one who saw the post in galaxy3

Feistamel is good enough to get a publisher, but the publishing industry only panders to women, and his stuff is too based

Twenty years ago, Feistamel could have been famous and rich, but Blacksmith would have never even gotten close to the amount of shitheads reading his trash right now.

Pff. Dont tell me theres people actually reading the aphrodisiac shit

Just go to any deep web imageboard. Yea Forums is just not his audience. The thing is his shit appeals to the mentally ill and degenerates, and Yea Forums is those things too, but at least we know its wrong, and his audience doesn't. They actually think it's normal to act like that.

And they are trying to flood us with their shit so we become like them? I'm ok with his shitty underground artist thing, but they've nothing to do here.

Yes, but I gotta say its intriguing to see who will win this moral contest. Reddit flooding us with their blacked and nofap, against the dark web flooding us with their hypersexuality and pro pedo degeneracy.

They already fucked infinity chan

This board isn‘t exclusively for authors. It‘s about books. You can also read them, then discuss them or specific ideas from them.
And you can write without the need to projectile vomit your cancer on the public.
Are you retarded?

Feistamel said more than once he has forsaken the publishing industry (after admitting he tried to get published for years and failed, true. he openly admits that) but his realization is that to publish everything for free is the only future literature even has. it's a hard fucking pill to swallow, and actually think that I will never be rich off writing. desu, that was what kept me going. but the reality is he's right. and even if you do make a name for yourself in publishing, you won't ever be rich. even authors like Jonathan Franzen, who got a cover on Time saying "Great American Author", are making at most a two hundred grand per novel. you spend four years writing a novel, and that's 50,000 a year. and the chance of even reaching the level of a tool like Franzen are basically zero.
publish it for free. the thrill actually is in others reading it and talking about it
and then, for posterity, our novels we're putting our heart and soul into, and getting out there for free, are the ones that people will be talking about in 50, or 100 years. not the bullshit, libtard, multiculti, feminazi garbage getting published. what we're doing here could matter. we could be the new lost generation

Does anyone have the word count? Im literally fucking shocked at how much autism you need to write 200 pages of that

Just use an online site. I assume its around 50,000 or 60,000. He used a big font, so it could be around 55.

Yeah, but its up to us to market it. Its weird how many people are doing it for free. Feistamel, Trommebearre and Blacksmith write fiction, but if you look at the whole picture, you could also consider all the manifestos as something thhat will be remembered too.

I published a science article.

I actually don't think it's weird. I see it as a logical next step, and that other people are thinking along similar lines makes me think I'm not alone

Have you written anything yourself, Gertrude Stein? (that's a compliment)

I think literature is about to become more idealistic, even against itself. Blacksmith fucking said literature is the lowest form of art because writers focus too much on stretching up their work.

He's got a point there, there is too much verbosity nowadays, but Feistamel once said it's his way of coping. That he doesnt want to stop writing because when hes writing he feels like forgetting his problems.

writing as a way of forgetting problems, and reading as a way of forgetting problems. let's not forget why we read in the first place. it takes you somewhere away from your life. it's not drug or drink. there are no hangovers. the hard fucking pill to swallow is that this Western world we're in, though it offers us food and comfort for almost nothing, is hard af to cope with psychologically, especially since the Jews took away anything good that helped us cope with our lives. reading, especially if free, is one decent escape

How old is Feistamel? His writing has some amount of teen angst and depressiveness I like so much. Whereas Blacksmith has a fucked up sense of humor but seems pretty self-aware. Parallels, indeed.

You don't. But you can, I know it's hard for you, but you'll just have to make up your own mind.

he seems pretty young, but talks about thousands of hours of writing to get to the point when you're actually readable. plus someone posted a pic of him with wife and kid. he looked early thirties?

That's impressive, he gets to write even in that situation. Dooes anybody know how old is Blacksmith? I've looked his name up on google, but none of the pages fit with his personality. It's weird cause you really can't tell shit from the writing. Sometimes he's adolescent but other times he isn't.

I am Bret Easton Ellis

Just when I thought I was out, they pulled me back in

do you even fucking hear yourself

How are we defining "published"? Just anything that's in physical print? I've written a number of newspaper articles and letters to the editor that have been printed, and I edited and wrote parts of a published booklet for a large government agency. Not sure if I'd consider myself "published" though since I don't have a book.

What the fuck did the Jews take away from you, you pathetic, externalizing, excuse-making mongrel?

Easy, rabbi, my dude. It's a black male thing.

It’s just so fucking boring, trite, and it’s ruining the board. A flood of unimaginative, parroting troglodytes spewing arbitrary hate because they’re unwilling to confront themselves or their own shitty circumstances for the inadequacy they feel so they externalize and double down on shitty philosophy fed to them by other people they absolutely do not know.

It’s pathetic and tiresome, and alarmingly common, and wears heavily on my conception of the average human.

Fucking saged the wrong field.