Was Whitehead right?

Was Whitehead right?

Attached: whitehead.jpg (390x522, 62K)

what do you think

Attached: 771915-Alfred-North-Whitehead-Quote-Life-is-an-offensive-directed-against.jpg (1600x900, 159K)

>daoism is process metaphysics
You telling me girardfag ripped off space taoism?

Attached: 259BADC7-C0F1-491A-BF76-0AC5DF0C024A.jpg (333x499, 41K)

There is both God and Logos (or Word of God). The Logos, which is the evolution of the spirit of God, determines God's Character. God has a relative relationship to the Logos. If God's creation is rife with suffering, then God has a cruel character. If God's creation is most pleased then God has a Good character.(Yes, there is the problem of evil, which I believe Christ's sacrifice mends)

Ultimately this relative character of God is producing a sense of pride in Himself. He tries to act in the most glorious manner possible. As He is always acting in the most glorious manner, He is as great as He ever could be, and His pride in His character is eternal and complete.

No, he was left.

>god
>acting

Attached: 1451505909204.jpg (235x236, 9K)

Yes he went the farthest in elaborating Kant's project while shearing the Atlantean fact, Process and Philosophy is probably one of the most sublime Western apprehensions of the = x of the East, transcendental realism is the answer, the bastard idealism of Kant is the sclerotic dynamo of Moloch, we have to get away from subjectivity as thought to subjectivity as a torsion of affectivity in an infinite boundless web of potential eternally and primordially coincident with its project in the world

Signifiance of whitehead : He hates Kant
Excellence of whitehead : He hates Kant
Weakness of whitehead : He hates Kant

he doesn't hate kant, he hates Descartes and hume

girardfag didnt make space taoism

bump

No.

where does he say anything about kant?

bump

Process metaphysics seems to be borne out by empiricism in a way that object metaphysics doesn't. As the buddhists say, "pheomena are transient". As heraclitus says "all is flux". As modern science says "everything js forces and events". Whitehead makes a similar move. He guides us through an adventure of a sort of pantheistic interpersonal solipsism. Pretty euphoric but generally exciting.

Whitehead continues to be wrong, user, in spite of your bump.

>he hated hume
further proof wh*Tehead is trash

Attached: smug hamann.jpg (200x237, 36K)

>he hated my memelet philosopher I've never actually read

ok

>t. never even heard of hamann

Whitehead is the Deleuze of analytic philosophy.

He's not an analytic philosopher

He was. He just got excluded by the autism circlejerk.

What is the Atlantean fact?

Attached: BFAD0886-EEF3-4DB2-A1B5-595D91C6B06E.jpg (722x1107, 92K)

he left their autistic circlejerk to work on metaphysics

Attached: CA4B2D37-55AA-4E96-8386-F130B2ADA43B.jpg (332x499, 29K)