All memes aside, redpill me on Max Stirner...

All memes aside, redpill me on Max Stirner. Unfortunately this book isn't available in my country and I want to get into him desperately.

Attached: Max Stirner.png (500x640, 387K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9B8fq-PmaHc
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/max-stirner-the-unique-and-its-property/bbselect
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just download it

This. That's what he would have wanted. It's not piracy if you decide it to be your property. Don't just steal this book, OP, claim it as your own.

That's not Max Stiner.

Call me a pleb but as of lately I don't find the idea of reading online appealing. I've noticed that my reading speed really suffers if reading from a Kindle.

Who says he isn't?

Attached: 00-00-pavel-ryzhenko-the-victory-of-peresvet-2005.jpg (1093x750, 165K)

That's not Stirner, that's Samuel Beckett

Attached: images (36).jpg (464x662, 25K)

Found it, the OP pic is actually Samuel Beckett.

If you speak english you can find all the awnsers yourselfs.

Guys, I think the person in OP's picture is not Max Stirner. I'm pretty sure it is Samuel Beckett.

FUCK the pic. It's a fucking joke, of course it isn't Stirner, you nigger. The fact that you even considered that and didn't take it ironically shows that you're a massive pseud.

Attached: Stirner.png (900x669, 352K)

He btfo spiritualists and they haven't recovered even by this day

Joke's on you, I was actually commenting on the idiocy of three previous posters who took their time to say the same thing.

hey! be nice

>Max Stirner

Attached: HaroldLloyd.jpg (333x500, 30K)

>I want to get into him desperately.
Gay

Thanks mate, this is bretty good.

butterfly when I let you make a post, you should make it immediately after I let you make it :3

I'm thinking probably tomorrow I'll let you post.

Trivially true in the same way that Valberg's personal horizon, Everett's relative state formulation, Jouvenal's minotaur and Shackle's economic nihilism is. We can acknowledge it as true even if we must ignore it.

Oh, so there is a picture of him.

I notice an absence of the thing which will not be named; this delights me.

really make me think

youtube.com/watch?v=9B8fq-PmaHc

I haven't read him but he looks like a loser so he's not worth listening too.

no its samuel beckett, people just memed this into existence

Samuel Beckett is just a spook

Macaco putinha de atenção.
Se mate.

Print it out retard

Got you negro
>theanarchistlibrary.org/library/max-stirner-the-unique-and-its-property/bbselect
It's a much better and more accurate translation than 'Ego and Its Own'.

kek

How come nobody ever talks about this?

Attached: max stirner in the french resistance.jpg (350x484, 42K)

It was much more plausible when you used a pic of Rudolf Steiner as supposedly Stirner