He pushed the poet and memoirist Mary Karr from a speeding vehicle

>He pushed the poet and memoirist Mary Karr from a speeding vehicle.
>He threw a coffee table at Karr and shattered it.
>After attempting to pay Karr back for destroying the table he threw at her, he demanded that she give him shards of the table to keep.
>He stalked Karr and punched out her car window.
>He assaulted a student during a creative writing class he was teaching.
>He had sex with his creative writing students and, while on book tour, a 17-year-old.
>He stalked Karr and her five-year-old son, and threatened to shoot Karr’s husband with a gun he’d bought for that express purpose.

Attached: dfw.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuUphbx-Tu0
youtube.com/watch?v=xbllxgxgQVQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based, if your not a looney your no good

>Some readers, many of them white, will now discard the writing of Junot Díaz, but will continue to consume David Foster Wallace’s overwrought, garbled narratives of misogyny because he was a white dude and he seemed so goddamned tortured about it all.

why the police didn't do anything?

He did it sincerely so it's okay

I...I feel so bad now.... ashamed? betrayed? what should I do?

lol shut the fuck up queer

While your wife is building a suicide machine hang yourself in your garage with your belt. It is the only way.

This is so old news it is as dead as yhe guy himself.

everyone knows he was fucked up. a lot of the "greats" in any field have done majorly fucked up things or are nutcases

i read oscar wao and it sucked

so old yet zero consequence to anyone

All symptoms of his mental illness, for which, as a victim, he deserves sympathy and understanding

so old*1
1)a year ago*a
a)at the 4th of may, 2018, during a #metoo movement.

Here are some more important crimes Yea Forums would take much more seriously:
>His early works (Broom of the System and some of Girl with Curious Hair) cribbed plots and stylistic elements from Pynchon and Delillo. The theft was so overt that Wallace worried about plagiarism suits throughout his career.

>Wallace misrepresented dozens of facts in almost all of his nonfiction essays. Many facts are completely stolen from other journalist’s experiences or flat-out made up.

He was a pseud. Not a relatable Yea Forums pseud but a real pseud. He is more pathetic than Mark Fisher.

along with being mentally unstable it sounds like he's as autistic and unoriginal as the rest of us, unironically /ourguy/

i wish i could have sex with my student and with a 17 year old, dfw is a lucky man

Can’t wait to read this guy

I agree but just because DFW was a victim of mental illness and drug addiction doesn't mean he shouldn't have served some jail time. It's possible to both punish people for their crimes and have sympathy for them.

But mental illness causes diminished responsibility, so it would be unjust to imprison him

The man was on thot patrol.

*stalks 5 yo kid*
yes. he should be electrocuted.

Can I get a quick rundown on mark fisher, I enjoyed capitalist realism

Why do you think Mark Fisher was pathetic?

Greentext quoted about dfw being a horndog misogynistic cunt-obsessed prick have been a regular meme on Yea Forums since at least 2014.

>reading medium articles
These vindictive bitches never disclose what led to the outbursts. I bet she was positively levitating with righteousness when DFW threw a coffee table out of nowhere.

Idc bc hes a Yea Forums approved meme author and therefore immune to criticism.

fact doesn't care your feeling bro

i dont know about dfw but mark fisher was certainly not a pseud

He was ditched by Nick Land and started a copcycat blog of Land's. His blog articles are buzzfeed tier copywriting, boderline meme.

It’s like that scene in Legends of the Fall where Aiden Quinn says to his brother, “I always did everything right. I always did everything people told me to do. You broke every law imaginable and always did whatever you damn well pleased.
And everybody always loved you more.”

And Brad Pitt just says, Lol. Get good faggot.

DFW was prescribed Nardil all his life, a drug that can induce irritability and anger and does nothing for serotonin imbalance but don't let the facts get in the way of blaming the evil white male, sweetie.
Americans are such a joke, lmao.

those are pretty bold statements to have no sources to back up

Very true. Every age has some unquestioned neurosis, and clemency is ours, a way of saying one less one is more than nothing, and that since human law need not be self consistent, justice need not be so either. Clown world.

sounds pretty badasss to me. I had no idea he was throwing Karr down the stairs

uh, in a manner of speaking

Sure, blame a drug...

Attached: 1554384725764_2.jpg (403x527, 254K)

>some bullshit comparing authors
I'm sure JD is innocent and perfect, user -- good job on that

LOL!

>what should i do
Read a motherfucking book.

unironically based, god fucking damn it

fuck yeah

Innocent until proven guilty. One person's accusations doesn't mean he did it. Nobody else he dated, including his wife, has come out with any accusations like this. I don't buy it.

If Junot Diaz had even a speck of talent then you'd have armies of tasteless media commentators demanding for the separation of art and artist

Many members of the media class openly hate DFW--but because his influence was so enormous and his books so popular and sincerely beloved, they don't have a choice but to read and discuss him.

Junot Diaz, on the other hand, was only ever an affirmative action mediocrity promoted by prog creeps and sullen cat ladies. It's a tale as old as time: live by the woke schoolmarm, die by the woke schoolmarm. Once the cock of the walk, he is now resigned to the dustbin of history and already being forgotten. Junot DIAZ? Am I saying that right? Oh, the rapist, you mean! Yes, didn't the BBC once pretend he wrote the greatest novel of the 21st century? How strange things were in the heady times of 2012!

Well goodbye, Junot! Adios! Hasta la vista!

can i make love to you
no homo, of course

This

He also went out and got Mary Karr's name tattooed on his arm when they weren't even dating, which imo is the most pathetic thing of all

>memoirist

Imagine the prosecutor asks him to show the tatto and the court gasps.

Holy hell, user, I didn't expect to laugh this hard this morning. Good one, mate.

Attached: karlie_squats_a_roastie.jpg (1667x2500, 589K)

If this is true (judging from the sauce I don't think so), DFW is the greatest writer of the 21st century.
Based.

Attached: 1556316396911.jpg (604x598, 38K)

Karr is connected to a sex cult that sought revenge upon Wallace, hence his sudden suicide and these corresponding digits.

>He assaulted a student during a creative writing class he was teaching.
>He had sex with his creative writing students and, while on book tour, a 17-year-old.
Literally nothing wrong with these two

youtube.com/watch?v=yuUphbx-Tu0

Why is this noteworthy? It would've been surprising if he HADN'T abused women.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 6K)

>13066458
n-not?

hey, I like some of his essays. I refuse to read IJ out of spite, however, as it wouldn't be worth ten percent of the time it took to slog through

assuming you're not memeing.... what would be just? execution? when a rabid dog is loose, you shoot it

>>He pushed the poet and memoirist Mary Karr from a speeding vehicle.

Attached: dave listens to a sick riff.png (267x292, 119K)

holy BASED Dave

>>His early works (Broom of the System and some of Girl with Curious Hair) cribbed plots and stylistic elements from Pynchon and Delillo. The theft was so overt that Wallace worried about plagiarism suits throughout his career.
source? my ass

how come y'all motherfuckers didn't care about the drug "facts" when rodney king got his ass whooped? all you saw was scary black guy

this. Karr was a witch. David is the good guy

This post reminds me of the portal of evil news days. Salud, user.

I will never not laugh at the greatly deserved ridicule of this hack fraud. Why bother reading someone who couldn't even live with himself?

The only sincere moment in the life of David Foster Wallace was when he kicked away the chair. The rest of his life was a lie, the new sincerity was a joke whose punchline was the creaking of a leather belt around the rafter.

His literary career was a menagerie of self help lies told to keep his depression at bay - the audience pussy and drugs were the ghosts at that feast of hypocrisy.

The depression was warranted because behind all the gimmicks and the self awareness and the bandannas was no discernible talent.

Portal of evil news? What does this even mean?

>annoying roasties, giving them what they deserve
>fucking young women even on book tour across America
>being the teacher of people like Paul Thomas Anderson
>all while becoming a famous author in the process
How can a man be so based?

Attached: saint_david.jpg (570x912, 88K)

It was a site, dum dum. News aggregator with forums. User base was kind of like Yea Forums, and the bantz were real. Before Something Awful. Before Yea Forums. DFW was beloved.

>>He threw a coffee table at Karr and shattered it.
>>After attempting to pay Karr back for destroying the table he threw at her, he demanded that she give him shards of the table to keep.
youtube.com/watch?v=xbllxgxgQVQ

>be me
>be shitposting IRL during algebra class
>push teacher to hairy edge
>get teacher to throw desk at me from across room
>never blame teacher for throwing desk
>take credit for getting teacher to throw desk

But that's a dog are you vegan? When you eat a guy you go to jail

Most of the people on this site have no idea who Rodney King is so you're barking up the wrong tree there. Go back to your stories grandpa

Exceptionally good, hope this isn't a pasta I'm ignorant of

Thanks for internet history lesson. Not everyone are fortunate to be a big nerd like you are.