Write a short story about your first homosexual experience

write a short story about your first homosexual experience

Attached: download.jpg (225x224, 7K)

I never had any kind of sexual experience.

Never been laid so...

Attached: goebbels.jpg (198x254, 9K)

Today I saw OP sucking 5 nigger cocks.

Bro short stories take a lot of effort

I cried in pain.
He cried in ecstasy.

>wiping my ass
>single ply toilet paper

I'd never felt so straight as when I kissed another man.

Lol

>It was a hotel party and we got locked out onto the balcony all night it was cold and the wind brought sticky salt from the sea once the party calmed and the everyone had went home or passed out we finished a handle of rum then started making out once the kissing ran its course our jeans were bulging and a wet spot was visible right below his left pocket I checked for movement or light in the room one more time before unbuttoning his jeans loosening his fly and reaching into his boxers to grab a meaty half-hard cock the head moist with precum the warm throbbing member in my hand brought mine to a full stand I looked him in the eye then and to communicate my interest touched my index and middle finger to my lips and applied the cum like lip gloss then I kissed him again stroking his cock gently with a reverse grip his pants now completely off

user Goes Gay
a tale in three parts by user

*Ahem*

Part 1: Peen
Part 2: In
Part 3: My Ass

Fin

>His breathing became labored every few seconds he'd turn his head to take in a sharp inhalation of air and whisper words of encouragement in my ear whisper "you want this fucking cock don't you? you want me in your mouth?" it was on the third turn that he abandoned my lips and began sucking on my ear then breathily kissing my neck leaving quite a mess his curiosity leading his hand down a similar route into my pants things became awkward for a minute as we didn't know how to proceed from here we both wanted the same thing at the same time it was a vertical race to the bottom and first prize was a mouth full of cock

This isn't hm.

Attached: 1556898045951.jpg (559x560, 39K)

>7pm
>Alone, dull and over the laptop screen.
>Mind wanders but never settles
>type 'Yea Forums.org/lit'
>find this thread

u're dad came up to me and i tore him a new one

>To preclude any standoff I stopped everything assumed a slave posture and dropped to my knees the tip of his member flicked my cheek on the way down I sensed wetness upon contact the decision was made and we both made the most of our new roles a calm came over us both as the task approached i began by running my lips down the shaft breathing heavily as excitement reared behind any restraint I had left he became impatient with at the second pass grabbed my head straitened it and thrust a brief moment of discomfort and I was home I had become every cumslut I'd ever jerked to but more spot and seman ran down my chin his ruthless penetration assulted my throat chocking snot running suffocation it was clear the pleasure was his entirely I was his toy my mouth was of interest but not worthy of respect

>I was game every so often I'd pause to catch my breath but not to clean the mess I removed any obstruction I could between him and my epiglottis stroking became flawless a prefect glide slop lapping my cheeks his navel blessing my forehead as in some buddhist meditation all formality dead Eros reins cough spit dick cough spit dick more dick dick dick dick surprised he hadn't came by now I made myself an even greater slave loosening my jaws extending my tongue moaming to every stroke

This shit stays up while a discussion of medieval literature and modern book burning gets deleted.
Fucking tranny jannies.

i am hard as fuck reading this

Turns out, Islam may be a good thing.

It was horrible
I hate myself and homosexuals