What are some Chad books?

what are some Chad books?

Attached: chad.jpg (495x700, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!QoInGCwS!3UosJEfvNXjjCJq5yXSHcwDr6puIayAufxKN7lgHbxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Unironically

Attached: art-of-the-deal.jpg (345x500, 30K)

Twilight
The Hunger Games
The Fault in Our Stars
Pride and Prejudice
Wuthering Heights

The Qur'an

>Donald Trump's net worth has grown about 300% to an estimated $4 billion since 1987, according to a report by the Associated Press. But the real estate mogul would have made even more money if he had just invested in index funds. The AP says that, if Trump had invested in an index fund in 1988, his net worth would be as much as $13 billion.

>The S&P 500 has grown 1,336% since 1988.

>Other billionaires' net worths have beaten the stock market's growth in that time. Bill Gates, for example, saw his increase 7,173%, to $80 billion, since 1988. Warren Buffett's wealth grew 2,612% in the same time period, to $67.8 billion.

>he should have leeched off of capitalism and never employed anyone or created anything! Orange man BTFO!
you people are mentally ill

chads don't read.

trump is so alpha he's never even read his own book

This. You might think Trump is a dolt, but he has actual accomplishments. People like Warren Buffet are Boomer leeches

Attached: 8103-4x5J7L.jpg (1650x2550, 312K)

culture of critique

>leeched off of capitalism
yeah, he leeched off taxpayers and never actually employed or created anything, he just sells the rights to his father's name lmao drumpf is a fraud whose "work" was helping his dad avoid paying taxes

>RUSSIA PEEPEE TAPES
embarrassing

Reminder Trump is an objectively worse bussiness person than Paris Hilton.

Nonfiction military and war books. Survival stories.

Did you not watch Rachel Madcow? He pays more in taxes (absolute and %) than fucking Barney Sanders!

>Paris Hilton's net worth us estimated to be $300 million dollars
nice facebook meme dude

He's not even a business person. He hasn't been since the late 90's. He's just a brand.....He really good at this. he was able to market his brand so effectively that he became the president of the USA. But he's no businessman.

Can you believe one of jeffrey epsteins pedophile pals beat another of his pedophile pals for president? Crazy! Isn't is weird how the only reason epstein didn't go to prison is Acosta? What is going on?! lol

Tommy Wiseau's lookin good!

I! Like! Vitamins! (He likes vitamins!)

that book is terrible you dumbass. he just brags about building golf courses and screwing over endangered animals. you've probably never read it

That's Peter Steele of Carnivore and Type O Negative fame. Peter is way too buff to be mistaken for Tommy Wiseau.

This. Books and art in general is just virgin coping.

>why didn't blormpftf just invest in an imaginary fund instead of building real assets and employing people
>ORANGE BILLIONAIRE STOOPID

>trump is so alpha he's never even read his own book
unironically probably this

mega.nz/#!QoInGCwS!3UosJEfvNXjjCJq5yXSHcwDr6puIayAufxKN7lgHbxo
iMFR: ha27347@
the author posted it for free because he said he hates (((them))) who control publishing
basically most people who read it said it's based af. about more or less the a future version of the SS doing their job and just breaking down the doors of those who have undesirable DNA

Attached: amino cover 8.jpg (1482x2039, 1.86M)

A real chad writes instead of reading.

this
muhammad was one of the biggest chads in history, alongside based genghis khan and of course myself

Books and Chadhood are incompatible. In fact, even holding a book in your hand lowers your test production by 10%

Crime and Punishment.

Most "Chad" people I've known didn't read, though the one that I am friends with who does tends to read stuff you wouldn't really associate with the kind of masculine and athletic type. He used to be really big into Warhammer and the Wheel of Time series, but recently has gotten really into Thomas Mann and Goethe as he tries to become more "serious" in his recreational reading.

Chad doesnt read, brad might dabble but thats it

What if I hold a dumbell in the other hand? Do I get back that 10%?

anglos:
>chad? chad
>sex
>money chad sex race?
>chadchadchad
>stfu incel
>sexxxxx fucking nigger MONEY
thank you for your contribution to this board, and to the world

You are an imbecile if you don't believe in peegate

U want a real answer user?
Everything by Nietzsche, especially Genealogy of Morals and Beyond Good and Evil. Learn why u are a pussy and who made u into a pussy, fight back.
Ernst Jünger is unironically a chad so Storm of Steel. We probably will never reach his chad levels but at least we can try to experience them through his writings. God speed user