You do realize Dwayne finally found happiness when he sympathized with his family...

You do realize Dwayne finally found happiness when he sympathized with his family, turning over his tryhard cope philosophy and actually being there, in all his vulnerability, freed from the clutches of his discontent?

Attached: 5DC89A03-FBC1-4E07-A4A7-1FD5CF82ABEB.jpg (500x375, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=edpot4xOqsI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah that was the point of his character. He cast off idealism. So did everyone else in the movie.

I wouldn’t go so far as to say he casted off his idealism, rather he found it in something more authentic

What movie is that

so this american film is better than nietzsche's magnum opus? cool

Little miss sunshine. Very good movie.

Thanks.

Idealism can never be authentic

your gonna have to swim to shore user sorry

Attached: 15935131-F14D-4475-B033-D0BBF38E1C44.jpg (550x407, 41K)

100%
T

>Idealism can never be authentic

Wonder how u came up with that user. By your logic I can’t authenticate the truth of your claim, making your comment an exercise in futility

Attached: EF28AE26-14CA-40B4-9E0B-D9953D9FDED1.jpg (189x232, 17K)

At least futility can be authentic. Notice I said idealism and not absolutism. Idealism is self negating.

Why do you have that image lol

Little pig your words are a house compiled by lettered cards, and here comes the gust of your ineptitude to lay asunder your own efforts

>I FFFFFFFFUCKING HATE YOU PEOPLE
meirl

The ideal by virtue of being ideal can never be realized.

And yet you realize this about the ideal?

Fuck learn what words mean

>when he is neither hot nor cold

Attached: smiling-jesus.jpg (263x292, 11K)

he overcame nihilism by overcoming his fixation on a philosophy of overcoming nihilism

Why? Please explain.

color blind nerd wants to be a fighter pilot more like butt pilot lol

film is the absolute lowest form of "art," even below video games. take this shit to Yea Forums and never return here again. this is a den of intellectuals. hollywood piss and shit does not belong here.

>this is a den of intellectuals
good one

Attached: 1552121937331.jpg (622x809, 83K)

I always thought he looks just like Orchids frontman. and they seem to have similar philosophical interests lol

youtube.com/watch?v=edpot4xOqsI

Attached: 250px-Orchid_-_Stierch[1].jpg (250x259, 12K)