Books that appreciates the fuck out of women?

Books that appreciates the fuck out of women?

Attached: 1555251354021.jpg (1920x2560, 334K)

All of the literature in the recorded history?

>appreciates
Can go wrong with /ourgal/ Silvia

all robert graves' books

I claudius will be a good start?

I respec U, bae

t. book

Dante, Petrarch, any cuck Italian poetry, or courtly poetry as its antecedents. Sacher-Masoch, Venus in Furs, for those beta subs. However, feminists will say books that don't talk about women sweating and shitting are denying the reality of the female body and therefore misogynist. But of course a man can't write about female faults or bodily processes because then he's misogynistic or objectifying women (or as a lot of progessivefags here would say, an incel.) So the only books that really appreciate women are the ones written by women that critically examine the neuroses of women and the reality of their bodies, but not only that--because if only that they have internalised misogyny; no, they must also blame these things on society as imposed on women. So, that leaves us with basically Elfriede Jelinek as the only writer that truly appreciates what a woman is (and why).

Jelinek once claimed she intentionally wrote her characters to be as shallow as possible.

get a beta orbiter you attention whore.

Yea Forums isn't your therapist

About theatre characters should be shallow because the audience is. To lay bear what people have been reduced to by the machinery of society dun dun dunnn

Clever. And devastating.

We truly do live in a society

If you really think of it, society really worships the fuck out of women. Men entertain, create, and fight wars to appeal to women while women choose the ideal men who will preserve the generations. Think of women like the little sisters in Bioshock protected by their knights, Big Daddy.

>We truly do live in a society

Prove it

I love you user. Fuck the therapist poster, you’ve clearly thought about this. I will say Proust accomplishes the job of APPRECIATING and every other gerund with women—fuck what SOCIETY, feminists, or anyone says.

why are women so soft, cute and shy bros? and why are those attributes attractive?

women don't deserve to live

>liking shy women
>not wanting a woman who will put you in your place if you step out of line

Step up, user.

And that is exactly why feminism is a joke. Those women are just too stupid to see the pedestal they have always been on. They demand to be let in to the chaos that is the world where men fight out their ranks in order for the women to then make their choice. Let them. They will crash and burn. The few who won‘t? more power to them. But for the rest? Maybe they‘ll learn a lesson or two.

They aren‘t. Because it makes you feel big, strong and brave in comparison. Aka manly. And feeling manly as a man feels fucking awesome and vice versa.

i do like those types though but it's very rare that they are like like that and even rarer that it's not made up or cringe

I see nothing wrong with women voting because I think everyone's interests should be heard and abortion should only be used in case of incest and rape, and when it comes to work women should work only when necessary when the economy is shit. But in an economically sound society, I see no reason for it. Women are an important part of society, but if they throw away their given role communities crumble.