Where do I meet Yea Forums girls?

Where do I meet Yea Forums girls?

Attached: 1532728761131.jpg (846x1024, 25K)

First be nice to them here

here fren

Attached: 1554134678677 (1).jpg (657x527, 68K)

Now kiss!

According to the film Tiny Furniture directed by female ace gundam pilot director of Girls, you meet them at working at restaurants

But you have to be back of house and she has to be front of house or there's no romantic tension

At the library, at art galleries, university, used book markets and second hand stores.

None of them will live you.

there are none

They are probably as anti-social as you.

You should look for a wife not a friend
You act like all these teenager who want a girl who play video games and watch anime that is pitful
What you should look for in a woman is her genetic characteristics and her ability to be a mother for your offspring.

you don't want them

this isent /adv/ no one gives a fuck about your incel obsession with women

in creative writing workshops
but

AR BUILT LIKE LENA DUNHAM

Yea Forums is for the discussion of literature, specifically books (fiction & non-fiction), short stories, poetry, creative writing, etc. If you want to discuss history, religion, or the humanities, go to /his/. If you want to discuss politics, go to /pol/. Philosophical discussion can go on either Yea Forums or /his/, but those discussions of philosophy that take place on Yea Forums should be based around specific philosophical works to which posters can refer.

Check the wiki, the catalog, and the archive before asking for advice or recommendations, and please refrain from starting new threads for questions that can be answered by a search engine.

Yea Forums is a slow board! Please take the time to read what others have written, and try to make thoughtful, well-written posts of your own. Bump replies are not necessary.

Attached: 1539537990686.jpg (1082x1200, 417K)

imagine getting so buttblasted by frogposters that you save the sticky image to your hard drive

Attached: smuganimu8.jpg (573x619, 61K)

that sounds gay as hell

Attached: 1539537990686.png (1082x1200, 2.09M)

World class universities like the Ivy Leagues, Oxford, etc.
Not going to one of those? You're not smart enough for them, sorry

you do know user a lot of those girls are insufferable feminazis? Unless you’re into that sort of thing, of course

Attached: smuganimu22.png (326x326, 88K)

Attached: 1557021823088.gif (480x362, 2.39M)

>you do know user a lot of those girls are insufferable feminazis?
They aren't. Cope harder.

I met a lit girl at college. She just took a liking to me and we dated for a few years. But, given that it seemed somewhat like a chance encounter, I don't know how one could make something like that happen

yes they are. cope harder.

a few girls like pic related have tripfagged before recently

Attached: CC82ECE1-99B6-480B-B8CC-3B697335D66A.jpg (3840x2160, 1.53M)

>:3
This girl is dating butterfly, we need to save her

How do you come up with an assumption like that