Tfw listening to Vivaldi while reading Mussolini by candle light

>tfw listening to Vivaldi while reading Mussolini by candle light
How comfy are you, Yea Forums?

Attached: 7d47a27e-f3c8-4a4b-bee4-15487d256135.gif (300x420, 143K)

>tfw listening to young signorino, whilst laying in bed and shitposting on Yea Forums

I’d say max comfy

Attached: 27CF242F-E838-4920-96EB-3BF129EA7623.jpg (950x551, 61K)

>listening to music while reading

Listening to dark polo gang while counting drug money

That‘s why i‘m shitposting and not reading mr readingcomprehension 2019

Attached: E202B0FF-1D94-4E82-A6CF-AFC893951690.png (2626x1752, 622K)

What a terrible image :3

Like seriously. What is this kind of thing supposed to do. HONESTLY. Seriously, seriously. A terrible fucking mentality to spread to other board inhabitants.

:3

If this were a bingo it would be better

Finally finishing The Republic, listening to Chopin while yet another girl obsessed with me can't stop texting me all day

It doesn’t necessarily have to be the other extreme either :3

I’m happy for you if this is true, but what I’m trying to say is that you should always strive to take the mean, as it were. Be a rational thinking person. You don’t have to be a super hero. You don’t have to be a super loser.

Just focus on being a good person. Be a good individual. Damn. :3

>:3

Attached: 0E3C0263-D289-4563-B24E-DF5ACB550041.jpg (750x1146, 100K)

Mussolini didn’t write shit but newspaper articles. Gentile, a mediocre post-hegelian philosopher, was his ghost writer. And Vivaldi is quite overrated imho. Also, is it just me or Yea Forums is full of fellow Italians, lately?

kys :3

basadi and pizzadepastatomattotavoletta, fratello

My son has unfortunately adopted the habit of panting like dog thanks to signorino

>pizzadepastatomattotavoletta
Pic related

Attached: 38458973-EE3E-4AF6-A769-9CD45814186A.jpg (517x768, 180K)

I don't usually prefer Vivaldi either, but in this case the effect was nice. Not Italian though, que cazzo stai diccendo

:3?

Thanks for scrubbing your pussy today butterfly. This is basically us cucking everyone else. Just a friendly reminder if you’re feeling insecure or worried.

Pretty sure the person posting this emote is just butterfly concocting another way to piss us off because she's mad that everyone has her on filter

Nigger I
>finished school
>never played warcraft in my life
>can't even remember what my teachers looked like but if I could yeah
>my only non work contacts are my mother, sister and like 3 friends who I don't see super regularly
>hair gets greasy now and then
>shower everyday
>thinning not receding
> haven't played vidya in years
>haven't had acne in years
>I think I do smell bad. I fart a lot.
>I do make offtopic posts for the purpose of self expression and validation
>I do waste my days and nights on here
>I do think I'm smarter than I am
> I have the desire to improve but not the will
>I SHOWER EVERY DAY
>I have a weak chin
>i need a cure gf
>never made a meme in my life
>i am ugly
>i have a job unfortunately
>i am skinny
>myer briggs is trash

Fuck this shit, now even bf‘s shizo stalker thinks i‘m her. I must have done something gravely wrong.

>listening to music while reading
>destroying your eyesight because hollywood made you think reading by candlelight is glamorous
OP, you're a meme and a retard to boot.

Good for you. Also, bad for you.

This is further proof you guys are terrible at interpreting things. I don’t think you’re her retard. I think she’s reading all of this right now. Just because she isn’t posting doesn’t mean she isn’t reading this. :3

>I think she’s reading all of this right now. Just because she isn’t posting doesn’t mean she isn’t reading this.
100% correct. And she‘s having a blast about all the attention you're giving her.
Aren‘t you better than that?

If she is masturbating in some way shape or form, then we both win. Me and her. And she knows this. And I know this.

You are all the losers.

Slap your pussy butterfly looks like we win! :3

She has never and will never masturbate to or for you, mkay? She might fake being aroused, so you desire her even more, but she’s far from real arousal.

And we can come back to me in a second.

How do YOU know what YOURE saying is true? How are you so sure on your end? :3

Because i‘ve walked in her shoes before

>he doesn't know the psychological and physiological benefit of open flames.
Sorry you live in the big city, OP. Clubbing and tech jobs are totally worth living on top of each other like rats though :^) also never owned a TV in my life, not sure how the propaganda snuck in

I doubt it. This situation is completely unique. There’s no way for you to have been here before. But Butterfly has masturbated to me on here.

I mean you’re making it even better. Just considering that there are women who are denying it makes it more awesome for us. I mean, I feel like she’s a warrior now, a champion. Taking down her fellow femcels. She has literally taken her pants off all day for me. I know this for a fact.

You have been a bitch to other men before, sure. Butterfly? Not that kind of woman, sorry. She is on the fucking GROUND for me right now. And when I press it on her later. WHEN I PRESS HER ON THIS LATER. She will NOT deny it. I can guarantee you that, babe. :3

>I know this for a fact.
How?

>Butterfly? Not that kind of woman, sorry
Oh my sweet summer child.

>She will NOT deny it
Ofc she won‘t. She can‘t lose her most enthusiastic cock to leech attention from.

>How?
Because she doesn’t deny it. Haven’t you seen me and her talking back and forth? She responds to most things I say.

Eventually she is either going to have to lie or come clean about what she’s been doing but until then there is a simple principle at work here, femcel. She is NOT denying it when I ask her if she took off her pants for an entire day.

When I asked her to masturbate two days ago? Do you know what her response was? To say she was in a restaurant.

No that’s it. Holy fuck I should have used that as the first example. I asked her to masturbate and she literally just said she was in a restaurant so she couldn’t. Lol. :3

You know, just because someone‘s an attention whore doesn‘t mean she‘s an idiot. Does the term „authenticity“ ring a bell for you?

Also, are you, by any chance french and writing a humongous sci-fi serie?

Oh no. I never called her an idiot. She and I are on the same side, asshole. You just tried to put words in my fucking mouth.

She’s masturbating to me because she’s on my side. Have you ever had someone on your side? No? :3

I meant you are (probably subconsciously) assuming that attention whores are not intelligent enough to lead you on. Because you have closely correlated people who would abuse others to feel desirable with people being stupid. Unfortunately, that‘s not the case. To be a good attention whore (which she seems to be), you need a certain level of intelligence. So what you‘re saying is that an attention whore would be too stupid to make her interest in you look genuine. And since you think that if butterfly would not be able to think of ways to make her desire for you seem authentic if it isn‘t authentic, you‘re basically calling her stupid. I know that‘s not what you wanted to say. What you wanted to say is that she‘s too good and pure to abuse others like that. And i oray to god you‘re right and i‘m wrong. In fact, chances are huge that i am the one who‘s on your side. Because all i‘m attempting here is to keep you from getting hurt. Because it sounds like you‘ve poured your hopes and dreams about this pure good female actually existing into her. Which is dangerous af. You’ll likely come out of this more discouraged and bitter than ever before. Because at some point she’ll get tired of you and will go on the hunt for new cock to leech feeling wanted from. Just saying.

>Because it sounds like you‘ve poured your hopes and dreams about this pure good female actually existing into her. Which is dangerous af

It can be, which is why it’s awesome when it works out.

You are telling me things we both know. You are telling everyone something everyone knows. In fact, everything you just listed is why this is so awesome :3

Alright. I admire your persistence and optimism when it comes to her. She probably doesn‘t deserve you.
If she is being genuine, then i don‘t want to poison what you two have.
So go, have fun. I‘ll promise to not scorn you and tell you „told you so“ next week.

Let’s make trashy Italian trap music a meme on the channel, boys

Idk mang, i think mmh ha ha is genuinely quiet catchy.

Spotify reced me g.bit. Check it out.

I‘m already working on it.

Attached: DB7C73B9-7390-4A65-A8DC-7C184D5AA2FC.jpg (640x640, 40K)

I think that’s pessimistic.

By this time next week you’ll be thinking ‘whew what a week, but he hung on and... WOAH, she did something else amazing’.

Because I’m smart enough to know her bullets are coming, but her love is coming as well

I'm disappointed that nobody will ever do an intense psychological case study on the absolute fucking insanity of this faggot's posts

I literally just asked her, in a thread because she just posted mind you, if she did and she didn’t deny.

I seriously wonder what steps you’re taking to be pessimistic. I mean seriously. You are the one who is borderline retarded, meanwhile I’ve changed this whole board.

Go masturbate to hentai or something while I make women masturbate to me over the Internet. You are a loser on Yea Forums. Congratulations. :3

I‘m glad you found the one user.

Yes, i bet your absolutely non-needy ways are making her gush in anticipation.

Attached: DEC3E836-DE2D-4686-B9A4-99D561ABF8E5.jpg (740x461, 159K)

She thinks I’m cute, sure.

I think she’s cute too. What’s the issue here buddy? :3

This is a level of profound mental illness that would be unimaginable pre-internet, and that's kinda fascinating.
I wish one of the shitposters here was a psychologist sharp enough to explain what is going on here, and how a man can be so absurdly broken that he could ever act like this. Do you have a job? Do you have a family and friends? Have actual girls in the real world abused you or just not given you any attention at all?
I wish The Last Psychiatrist hadn't drank himself to death so somebody could dig into this without being afraid of Yea Forums and without being afraid to be honest.

I have family, friends, jobs, women that I talk to irl.

Meanwhile you have none of these things. No seriously. List these things you have/don’t have. Just curious. :3

Ah, forget it. You‘re too far gone. I was just trying to help.

I‘m already collecting the data provided here. I have been studying cases like this for a few years now. Mainly on Yea Forums. I don‘t know what to do with the gathered informations yet, but i‘m sure i can use it someday. It‘s tragic yet fascinating. I think my goal is to find a way to reach and help people like that.

>I-I have lots of girls that like me! You're the one th-that can't talk to girls!
You are a worse plague on this board than londonfrog and that oxford fag combined
I wish we still lived in a time where people like you got lobotomized

Of course you do. Because you still haven’t made a list yet.

Then, when Butterfly starts doing more awesome, optimistic things, nothing has happened to your lazy, ugly pessimistic ass. You are a virgin who has never gotten laid. That’s what separates you from Jordan Peterson: he has a family and you never will.

I'm glad stuff like this is being documented, even if it's haphazardly and maybe temporarily. It's such a weird story, how would you even explain something like this to somebody who lived before the internet?
I hope an enormous black man breaks your skull open with a baseball bat, and I don't think I've ever encountered another person on Yea Forums that could inspire that kind of hatred in me

Sigh

>It's such a weird story, how would you even explain something like this to somebody who lived before the internet?
Oh believe me, those types of men have and always will exist. They will always find a way to put females on a pedestal. The internet is not needed for that. But it surely makes it easier to observe since it‘s not being done solely in privacy anymore.
Believe me user, you hav NO idea about the lengths some men are willing to go just for a sliver of hope for pussy.

You being defensive about your behaviour on an anonymous internet board is in itself a good indication of mental illness. No one here is interested in your nonsense, they're just annoyed by the lack of topicality and the need to involve the public in your deviancy. I'd suggest a therapist.