The bible but from the devils point of view

the bible but from the devils point of view

Attached: jc.jpg (800x1067, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audianism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Milton

the devil is barely in it

Attached: Machiavelli.jpg (435x557, 207K)

the bible

He should have been

>>AAAAAAAAAAAAAH I'M BURNING FOREVER AND I CAN ONLY LASH OUT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THE PAIN IS ETERNAL AND UNCEASING AND I DESERVE EACH NANOSECOND OF IT! AAAAAAH IT BUUUUUUURNS!
>I'm still not apologizing tho fuck Jesus lol.
>>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

At least he had some dignity to not bend his knee to that fucker with a superiority complex.

Complex implies it's a delusion and he isn't the most powerful being in existence.

The beginning of Genesis, the Book of Job, uhh... probably a few other things maybe?

The bible, but with 'Lord' replaced with 'guy' or 'dude'

Darwin's On the Origin of Species as a literal Gospel of woman.

It's called the Talmud.

Go away Marcion

Read St. Paul. He was basically the antichrist.

I mean this literally, you ming-mongs.

You act as if that makes a difference. To face an enemy infinity greater than yourself, and not betray your convictions. The devil is no traitor, for no man is a traitor who does not betray himself.

The bible but from the point of view of Jesus

>and not betray your convictions.
Lmao it is just pride, not a "conviction"

Those two things are not mutually exclusive.

Attached: 1546988992764.jpg (255x149, 12K)

The bible but from the point of view of Asia.

So like, non existent.

The Bible but entirely from god’s omnipresent perspective and written directly by the father’s hand never lowering itself to be comprehensible to humans.

Literally just the universe itself.

You're anthropomorphizing God. The Christian God isn't a being but a force that simply IS in a manner similar to the Tao or Maat. So yeah, if you go against God you will always be in the wrong, no matter why.

>you're anthropomorphizing god
He is anthropomorphized in the fucking bible you mongoloid. You can believe whatever you want, but you can't replace Christian theology with your head canon just to serve your argument.

You imply that the Jews do not conceive of God as both personified but also a force. That Christians do not perceive both.

I imply that you're ignorant of christian theology.

okay here you go

Attached: 91A42oyQfaL._AC_UL320_SR228,320_.jpg (228x320, 16K)

Which mainstream Christians theologians state that god is not a person?

Oh I'm sorry i thought you were the person saying what the other fag was. Ignore me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audianism

No one is saying he’s literally a person with a human body and you know that also. It is clear he has personality and intelligence and the church has always affirmed this.

Sounds like my diary desu

Where do you pull this stuff out it's not in the Bible

I realize how my wording in the original post can be construed as pantheism or whatnot, but i was trying to convey how God isn't something that can be fought like a man could.
>personality and intelligence
not at all, at least not like a man's personality or intelligence. God is too ineffable to be described using human qualities.

I will repeat myself, you absolute cretin. You can believe whatever you want, but you can't replace Christian theology with your own beliefs just to server your argument.

We are talking about the Christian god, not your personalized version of the christian god.

Romans 11:33-36 New International Version (NIV)

Doxology
33 Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and[a] knowledge of God!
How unsearchable his judgments,
and his paths beyond tracing out!
34 “Who has known the mind of the Lord?
Or who has been his counselor?”[b]
35 “Who has ever given to God,
that God should repay them?”[c]
36 For from him and through him and for him are all things.
To him be the glory forever! Amen.
He has a mind and thoughts

Isaiah 11:2 New International Version (NIV)

2 The Spirit of the Lord will rest on him—
the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding,
the Spirit of counsel and of might,
the Spirit of the knowledge and fear of the Lord—

All of these qualities.
The Holy Spirit usually is referenced as either a person or a force sure, but the father always has a mind personality and so on.

Jesus is literally both fully god and fully human.

>No one is saying
I’m saying

You think the Holy Spirit has a human body?

Did the pre-incarnate logos also have a human body?

the snake isn’t the devil, that’s pr*testant fanfic

Why not? It's all magic anyway.

this is unironically the correct approach to all theology

/thread

The Talmud was written down centuries after Marcion died. The Talmud is allegedly the Pharisee's oral history of the rabbis handed down from the time of Moses, what they called the Oral Torah, in contrast to the actual written Torah. The Talmud is the oral history that Jesus dismissed as false in the Gospels, for example in Mark 7. I think you mixed up the Talmud with the Hebrew scriptures which are entirely different texts.

>The Christian God isn't a being but a force that simply IS
Did you say something, little man?

Attached: darkseid-is-display.jpg (1400x700, 213K)

The Devil's Apocrypha is the book you're looking for.

>The devil is no traitor
>literally jailed in a frosty prison because of treachery against god.

Seems like his power is precarious. If it weren't for his meddling, the Bible heavily implies that humanity could be at his level.

Where in the Bible does it say that?

He also tempts Jesus and tries to destroy the world in Revelation
That's in the Bible you retard
>And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him

It says that in the divine comedy you absolute brainlet. user is making a literary reference. You're on Yea Forums and you don't recognize the fucking divine comedy?