What's with the male obsession with Evola?

What's with the male obsession with Evola?

Attached: wojak.jpg (833x499, 58K)

He cute.

You could basically say that about any intellectual pursuit as only men are interested in them.

Cringe thread. Get a boyfriend

>everywhere i go i see men read Evola
>Every day there's at least one death caused by reckless endangering of themselves in the pursuit of transcendent authenticity

I dont know either, OP. It's like the whole world has gone evol.

Steve Bannon mentioned him in an interview and the slightly-smarter-than-the-mean /pol/tards started flooding the board with evola threads

Have sex femcel

Evola is to men what astrology is to women.

insecurity and fear of what is foreign

evola was always popular among neo nazis?

novelty seeking that status quo approved avenues of rebellion/identity formation can't provide

Shut up, slut.

Notice how all these people ever do is assert and insult. This board is pathetic. Regardless of the veracity of any position, I’ve noticed that those who align themselves in the leftist-sphere, or at least anti-right, have very little skill when it comes to explaining their position or evaluating another.
This constant underestimation and denigration of the “opposition” is exactly what caused people to take such a sharp turn away from the left in the first place.
You are vacuous husks steeped in the mire; laughing with your supposed moral high ground as you sink.
Watch.

What's with the discord tranny obsession with the male obsession with Evola?

>Notice how all these people ever do is assert and insult
>Skips the posts of the fellow right-wingers who do the same
>Proceeds to assert and insult in a more veiled form without having any self-awareness

based

You have unironical autism

No! I won’t let you get away with that. It’s a complete false equivalency. Mine comment was not intended to be an argument upon your position but an observation of behaviour within this board and all forms of modern communicative media.
You are not interested in discussion, you provoke and assert and then point out a supposed hypocrisy when someone makes a statement that observed an insidious serpent correctly.
“How dare you say i crawl on my belly!” Says the slithering serpent.
This is the false moral high ground I am talking about. If you had just discussed honestly from the outset your scaly nature would not have come into account.
But I will not apologise and back down like the capitulating conservatives that play by your rules.
I can discuss things intellectually and also return a base remark.
Fool.

Will you be my boyfriend?

No. Online relationships don't work

low testosterone

He's fun

Attached: e84821e16ecb59bd584579e3e14dc4edc9263318c1b0be6aca9f44dd03c4a869.png (409x444, 464K)

>t.seething conservative

>You can't have threads about people who interest You goy! Look at me immediately pathologizing your intellectual interest.

What are you talking about? There are more people like you here than there are leftists. You're always complaining about these illusory leftists and assigning to them these supposedly reprehensible qualities. But notice that none of the posts to which you replied express anti-right sentiments. You, with your touchy disposition, made that assumption. I'm one of the people you replied to and yet I've always been right-leaning. If I don't like /pol/ it's because I don't approve of their vulgar antics, which only serve to undermine any wider credibility the right can hope to attain. As for Evola, he has some interesting passages here and there, and I'm all for his denunciation of materialism, but he's a lunatic, a silly mystic who simply cannot be taken seriously.

now i remember why i left Yea Forums.

>I’ve noticed that those who align themselves in the leftist-sphere, or at least anti-right, have very little skill when it comes to explaining their position or evaluating another.
That's because they have sensed that any argument is concealed fundamental biological differences and therefore futile. The best course of action is to not have any discourse with others that are significantly different than you.

> Notice how all these people ever do is assert and insult

Ah, the irony

have sex

Anoying non-aristocrat of the soul.

He's just a discount Nietzsche.

This.

You first, cuck.

Why is foreignness automatically a good thing? Why should people be willing to trade a known good for an unknown good. An unknown good that, as multiculturalism has shown, doesn’t really exist.

i dont think dismissing an esoteric pseud like evola really requires argument

the very nature of his work is a self-refutation

this

no he just sucks

>BUT MUH BURRITOS N SHIET

He based.

Attached: 1555625229344.png (405x318, 8K)

i had with your mom

Eat gyros

Why aren't women obsessed with Evola? It must be the lack of y chromosome that makes them unable to appreciate the genius of Evola.

I never had sex so it's interesting reading Evola's descriptions on sexual magnetism and stuff.

> I never had sex

many such cases!

Make wudu

Attached: cleverness.png (750x535, 130K)

This.
Suggestion here is the only recourse.