Where were you when you realized all philosophical knowledge from Sankara to Socrates to Jesus to Augustine to Spinoza...

Where were you when you realized all philosophical knowledge from Sankara to Socrates to Jesus to Augustine to Spinoza to Hegel to Nietzsche to Deleuze is initiatic in nature and capable of delivering salvific gnosis variously interpreted as nirvana and moksha and theoria and ataraxia and absolute knowing and pure immanence and so on?

Attached: DCC822F3-20C5-4A42-B0E0-F0A706681F30.jpg (643x800, 78K)

when I read all of them by age 11

I was in my Baha'i meeting

perennialism is spineless fucking bullshit

>nirvana and moksha and theoria and ataraxia and absolute knowing and pure immanence
first year revelation user, read more. when no text you read even remotely agrees with one another (even within a singular oeuvre) you have made it

Guenon of all people shits all over them and refers to it as a muslim heresy

t. godhead shitposter

Based

Based

why is it that i seem to continually hear someone say "guenon didn't like X" and that it somehow means that is proof in and of itself that X is shit

For some reason half of the discussion of spritual and religious traditions on this board is done through the lens of Guenon and the Traditionalists.
Not sure why this is: people seem to think Guenon is the ultimate authority on these sorts of things

I did in that one specific case because I find it funny
>For some reason half of the discussion of spritual and religious traditions on this board is done through the lens of Guenon and the Traditionalists.
There are some very good reasons for that, if you read enough of his books it becomes self-evident, many of the people who do this don't even accept everything he says uncritically, but he offers some very useful perspectives and framework which lend themselves to discussion well regardless of what you think about him

Where were you when you realized that all these initiatic knowledges were merely corrupted versions of one primal divine truth revealed to primitive man and restored once again in the person of our Lord?

If that were true, Christendom would not have given birth to the absolute state of modern western culture as it did, nice try though

Attached: 1176.jpg (1306x944, 279K)

Hasn't happened yet. Probably because my "parallel" revelation was that literally anything can be initianic in nature and everything is a bunch of bullshit. I've read only Nietzsche, Evola, and a little bit of Stirner. Its all bullshit written by autists for autsists/trans-spatial-time circle jerk.

I'm going to kill myself. And to the inevitable poster doing the "have sex" meme; I have. Guess what? Losing my virginity is mainly what lead me to be suicidal, because now I know that my previous chastity wasn't causing the hell inside my head. The hell remains and no amount of pussy can quench it. No amount of power or drugs can end it.

I have no desires but the desire to end the hell or make others experience hell as well. To make them realize the existence they occupy.

Attached: DzJwyk1U0AAeTPG (1).jpg (925x557, 44K)

maybe you should read psychology instead of philosophy for a while. other than freud.

“The gates of hell are open night and day; Smooth the descent, and easy is the way: But to return, and view the cheerful skies, In this the task and mighty labor lies.”

>initiatic in nature and capable of delivering salvific gnosis
Just in your brainlet imagination.
Nothing has anything to do with anything.

Christedom has been actively subverted for 500 years.

Retarded advice
Yeah maybe stop being a faggot

>when it's god's will to be subverted
Woah

Attached: 1549308099739.jpg (1077x1641, 553K)

Attached: IMG_6684.png (1136x640, 449K)

Take the Huang Po-pill.

Attached: huangpo.jpg (480x350, 70K)