Any Freemasons here? Are there any books I could read before joining the brotherhood?

Any Freemasons here? Are there any books I could read before joining the brotherhood?

Attached: Explosion-72x72.jpg (1800x1800, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.ch/books?id=5uGfSQAACAAJ&dq=suicide methods book&hl=de&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjfl-GwqITiAhVlxaYKHUOJBE0Q6AEILTAB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Read Albert Pike. Ritual and Dogma. Maybe dip into Manly P. Hall if interested in the esoteric side. But more importantly research your community.

Start reading stuff AFTER you're initiated. Don't spoil it for yourself by knowing what's coming. Just go in blind, and you'll enjoy it more

Crime and Punishment.

?

books.google.ch/books?id=5uGfSQAACAAJ&dq=suicide methods book&hl=de&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjfl-GwqITiAhVlxaYKHUOJBE0Q6AEILTAB

do fremasosn hold marquis de sade sadistic orgies sounds based

The Malleus Maleficarum.
The Inquisition archived documents on the Brujas of Zagarramurdi
Il mistero dei Benandanti

In General study inquisition legal cases because You wanna be prepared when they come for you.
Protip: declare self guilty, accuse 7 other persons. Be let go.

Why'd your want to join a zionist organization? Fuck kikes and fuck niggers!

If you can‘t beat them, join them.
Op is actually based.

Most Freemasons are nerds and/or old

Can a gas station worker join? Asking for a friend haha

You don't even own a business or land, what do you think you can gain from a fraternity of builders?

Go to school, become a construction contractor or get some kind of job in material logistics before you try to join an interior network of business owners lol

Pretty certain that some Yea Forums, Yea Forums and /diy/ jannies are Masons

nigger, all of /x/ are either masons or cryptomasons.

Pike himself said most masons are purposefully deluded so idk what someone want to waste their time with them unless for business networking, but might as well join rotary, lmao.

The Temple and the Lodge, also Born in Blood

Assassin's Creed.

As long as you're an upstanding citizen who supports his family and community, sure.

Any Templars here? Are there any books I could read before joining the knighthood?

this book

Attached: zanoni.jpg (1200x1800, 232K)