Say hello to Marvel's new TRANS MUTANT

Because they realized they didn't have any relevant trans character for the pride issue, they had to come up with something real fast.

Also introducing her non-binary fag bff.

marvel.com/articles/comics/marvels-voices-pride-1-mutant-trans-hero-escapade-debut?linkId=164661005

Attached: trans.jpg (2144x1984, 971.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Jessie_Drake_(Earth-616)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why do marvel continue to do this ?
i mean i dont mind the all the gay shit they post as annoying as it is but they must know DC is doing pride shit 1000x better

>they had to come up with something real fast.
>they had to
What would have happened if they didn't?

LMAO the fucking design

Attached: FSgESr3UUAAgo7W.jpg (850x1150, 124.47K)

soo is she even Trans in a real-world sense? if she went through the crucible to get her new body wouldn't that just be a woman at that point and not a trans woman since the five can do whatever people want to they bodies

She's cute. Too bad she's a mutie.
>Ted Brandt & Ro Stein
Neat, they're pretty good.

who cares? when has any of these inorganic pride characters meant anything? their other gay mutant is just getting on a book after a year of nothing

Hold the FUCK up. There aren't any trans mutants? Mystique should ABSOLUTELY fucking count.

Either having to make a groveling apology or get savaged by a Twitter mob, in both cases doing what said mob demands immediately afterwards.

Why not just tell Twitter to fuck off?
-half the employees are part of the mob
-sales already suck, can't risk bad PR
-pseudoanon people online are crazy & will go to insane lengths to destroy you, comic companies are in a sweet spot where they are big/high profile enough to attract huge mobs but small/poor enough to have little power to resist them

What's "her" name? Stevenetta Shitpants?

>LGBTQIA
I lost count of all the letters after the T.

instantaneously switch physical locations with another person or trade any specific physical or abstract attribute such as possessions, organizational status, skills, superhuman powers, and even situations! Escapade is only able to maintain the power for a few hours at a time a time and must be within seven feet of her target, and the more complex the switch, the higher the chance of a mishap.
That's way too complicated.

>"Escapade, whose real name is Shela Sexton, is a trans mutant who can instantaneously switch physical locations with another person or trade any specific physical or abstract attribute such as possessions, organizational status, skills, superhuman powers, and even situations! Escapade is only able to maintain the power for a few hours at a time a time and must be within seven feet of her target, and the more complex the switch, the higher the chance of a mishap."
So a far less interesting Nightcrawler with a far stupider sounding power, got it
Also, is she trans because she hasn't gone through the Krakoa blood sports to get her new body, or because she keeps stealing the other mutants femininity around her?

But for real, another teleporter? Don't we have like a shitton of those in the X-men line up already? Can't they think of anything more original than that if they're going through all the trouble to make a press release?

Attached: bdsm_nightcrawler.jpg (1280x720, 175.89K)

>or trade any specific physical or abstract attribute such as possessions, organizational status, skills, superhuman powers, and even situations!
What the fuck does this even mean

No, they aren't.

Looks like they wanted to do their own version of Primer but they did it fast and without any second thought.

>but they must know DC is doing pride shit 1000x better
DC's Pride special sucked last year

There are, marvel's first ever trans character is a mutant
marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Jessie_Drake_(Earth-616)

Attached: Love & Rockets vol03 - Perla La Loca (2007) (digital-Empire) 153.jpg (628x412, 51.71K)

>Too bad she is trans
Fixed

It means it can borrow your balls if it regrets it's life choices.

pretty sure people like constantine and midnighter waaaaaaaaaaay more than whoever is even gay in marvel wiccan? bobby?
oh i dont mean fag specials just characters that are gay, ignore the jon and tim stuff we got this year thats fucking pandering and shitty

>commit suicide
>leave note telling them to swap your junk in the egg during your resurrection
>???
>profit

Costantine and Midnighter were created WAY before the whole pandering to the lgtv community was a thing.

im aware of that but even today when they write gay stuff with them its believable and not pander like
apart from that wildstorm reboot that was jsut gay for no fucking reason

Attached: thewildstorm.png (1261x1534, 3.18M)

Sounds like some kind of shitty One Piece or Jojo type of power. You know, the kind of poorly worded power that allows a future writer to do retarded stunts like switching with jesus h. christ because he lives in our hearts or some wank like that. The kind that ensures that they're only going to exist in this one issue and nowhere else beyond background filler because working a story around such an ill-defined power makes it impossible to write without resorting to slapstick shit

Attached: dd2.jpg (635x829, 58.52K)

>The Wild Storm
I am glad Ellis got cancelled.

i really loved how they turned midnighter (a fucking ginger) into YOU GUESSED IT
fucking hell is making a ginger gay not inclusive enough why make him black fuck ellis i dont care if its an alternate earth it was a shitty concept and i hope he stubs his toe

Attached: midnighterblack.png (729x395, 386.57K)

>has to be within 7ft to work
kek What a shit power.

>The 20-page adventure in MARVEL’S VOICES: PRIDE #1 will introduce Escapade and reveal her career as a superhero/thief, as well as explore her life as a trans mutant in the Marvel Universe. MARVEL’S VOICES: PRIDE #1 only marks the beginning of Escapade’s saga, as she becomes entangled with the X-Men and a deadly prophecy is unveiled in her future. Fans can look forward to Escapade’s return in the fall in a special story arc of NEW MUTANTS guest-written by Anders.
Damn even Somnus didn't get this treatment
Nigga only got 6 pages of story and didn't even join the Marauders until like 7 months later
This bitch gets not only 20 pages but also is confirmed to get an entire a story arc about them coming in like 4-5 ish months

Attached: 1620676491582.jpg (900x1367, 310.05K)

>midnighter (a fucking ginger)
He was?

too bad cloud is in the third cosmos

>marvel's first ever trans character is a mutant
what did they mean by this?

>trans mutant
isn't that redundant?

Mystique was originally supposed to be Nightcrawler's father I think. She swaps between Male and female. There are Claremont issues like his Exiles or flashbacks where she spent time as a man.

Krakoan medical and sci fi shenanigans make transitioning a non issue.

Shape shifting isn't trans nonsense

yeah hes been ginger alot but at one point he died his hair blonde and then he dyed it dark brown at one point( and the spin off in ido japan iot was jet black) but he is canon a redhead

Attached: img_1029.jpg (537x447, 217.82K)

>Fans can look forward to Escapade’s return in the fall in a special story arc of NEW MUTANTS guest-written by Anders.
Bruhhh

technically it is, in a round-about way. same shit with ranma 1/2

>WOAH HOLY SHIT I'M GONNA MAKE A MASSIVE DEAL ABOUT THIS AND GET REALLY ANGRY
Or, OR, we could wait a month and a half and never see xer again until a few years down the line when she's brought back in to be killed so stakes can be established in an event.

I am more angry about Apollo not being a greek god lookalike and OP as fuck.

Is this gonna be spammed over Yea Forums? We just got done with the Disney Groomer shit.

Maybe I should just take a break from Yea Forums I'm just getting tired of a this

Attached: gen13authoriteens.jpg (900x1384, 313.5K)

>she

I used to think the original Authority was shit, but this...

i dont even think he was polish either in that reboot
fucking hated it so god damn much and they screwed over my favourite fucking WS character into some weird dyke that was boring

Attached: jeroensexywalk.png (430x760, 718.47K)

why are these two characters so similar with taking attributes from those around them?

At least it is an original character.

It isn’t like DC Comics where they take straight characters and make them gay. Like they did with Alan Scott, Tim Drake, and Jon Kent.

>DC Comics where they take straight characters and make them gay

like bobby drake, and just about every teenage mutant?

lmao how dense are you?
BOBBY YOURE GAY
SPEED YOURE GAY
WICCAN YOURE GAY
theres probably like 4 more

Wiccan was always gay

She cute.

>b-but DC!

everyone knows homos don't read comic books

Attached: manga vs graphic novels.webm (720x1280, 1.95M)

>Somnus only got 6 pages of story and didn't even join the Marauders until like 7 months later
>Escapade gets not only 20 pages but also is confirmed to get an entire a story arc about them coming in like 4-5 ish months

This says a lot about our society

Bottom text

>her

Attached: 555.jpg (600x375, 36.06K)

so her powers allow her to steal the best of someone else thats around it? pathetic

>MARVEL’S VOICES: PRIDE #1 only marks the beginning of Escapade’s saga, as she becomes entangled with the X-Men and a deadly prophecy is unveiled in her future. Fans can look forward to Escapade’s return in the fall in a special story arc of NEW MUTANTS guest-written by Anders.
Of course the character is appearing in New Mutants next

Escapade's a good name. It's too bad the writing will definitely suck, it always does because it's Marvel.

Imagine still reading Mousevel lmao

>why do marvel continue to do this ?
Dreamer came first so they had too as well

Imagine
>(s)he dies
>resurrected on Krakoa as man
>have to go through transitioning once again
poor little trans girl

So you're saying every dude on Krak has a foreskin and the women are re-virgins?

Actually before X-Factor got cancelled they were going to tackle that topic
I imagine since Escapade is going to appear in NW they will tackle it instead

How long is her dong?

Where they clone of the originals or something?

4.5 inches, slender. Slight curve to the left. Uncut.