You will never be as smart as this Harvard student

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=35vY_c6h23I

Attached: 1556994840004.png (1321x843, 1005K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0vLU9VVqST2
vocaroo.com/i/s1AnU6wRz5Oe
youtu.be/DmwTN2slUhU
hillel.org/college-guide/list/record/harvard-university
vocaroo.com/i/s1lpCbf3ftYb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yea Forums - Literature

Yea Forums - Literature

Yea Forums - Literature

Yea Forums - 20th Century American Literature

anybody got that pasta about women and coffee?

Imagine recording yourself waking up.

I like the stretching though

Fuck that lifestyle is cringe
I prefer going to a shit uni and living a Bohemian life, the Yea Forums lifestyle desu

Look at this incel. Implicit in his post is a seething resentment of this girl and her unstressful, carefree lifestyle. How dare she have it good, and worse still, not pay him any attention!? Her effervescent bubbly airs and happy go lucky attitudes stab at him like a thousand needles pumping pure liquified high octane insecurity into his veins. The insufferable injustice, this awfully cruel condemnation of the world---which mind you is completely against him--is an outrage. It is a cosmic injustice.

lmao the absolute state of some women. this one is going directly into my cringe compilation.

Yea Forums - Literature

there are probably harvard students on lit, no? i know there are oxford students

Yeah you would to have a 10000gb phone for doing an 8 hour recording and then you would have to crop it
What a pain

THIS IS A LITERATURE BOARD

why are burgers such junkiefags?

Attached: drugs.png (476x230, 180K)

I have connections through family or friends to people who went to Stanford, Berkeley, and Princeton, and have spent time hanging out with them. The type of books they read are typically pop science Malcolm Gladwell-tier shit and Kurt Vonnegut. The things that seem to separate them from others is they had a well-brought up childhood, they are very organized, on time, and don’t procrastinate their work, and are very well-socialized/good at talking to people, and know how to network.

The smartest person I ever knew went to a community college, studied a mix of mathematics and literature, told me he had a GPA somewhere in the 2.X range because he would regularly fail his GE required courses, and eventually made his way into a PhD program in philosophy.

Basically they're fucking boring lmao

Lol, this

Yea Forums - Literature

Yea Forums - Literature

MODS

I’m Brazilian and I take some 15 capsules of vitamins each day. It’s a good investment in health. If you eat healthy food, exercise, sleep well and take vitamins to help with any deficiency you can significantly increase your wellbeing in old age.

>wanting to extend your life
Why tho

Those qualities all seem necessary but not sufficient though, to get into one of these schools you have to have some meme achievement or life experience that makes you stand out, they're big on "unique individuals" these days rather than just admitting whoever has the best-of-the-best test scores.

Because I’m so slow a learner and have so much difficulty to evolve as an artist that I will not achieve anything without a long life-span.

vocaroo.com/i/s0vLU9VVqST2

>jew gets into harvard
woah

mano, do you really need 15 capsules? Usually a healthy diet is enough for that

>13056536
vocaroo.com/i/s1AnU6wRz5Oe

I fucked
Up
t's for you

Depending on the vitamins it might actually be doing liver damage

Yea Forums - Literature

Do you know who Bill Burr is?

>I take some 15 capsules of vitamins each day
Why that many? What do they all do?

Neckbeard voice

Imagine being this organized regarding your daily routine but still need all the attention you can get to feel validated lfmao

Also mods are fags

Wrong, that's a Brockton MA voice

Damn, I messed up I always end up messing Brockton and neckbeard haha

haha it's okay, I do it too

damn, meanwhile I get drugged in the campus at 1pm and think about how much time I lose everyday

Care to elaborate?

Vitamins A and D (the fat-soluble ones) are dangerous in very high doses apparently

What would be in your "A day in my life as user" video?

>Harvard student spends first half hour of her day doing a sanitized and utilitarian yoga routine then self medicating
Huh

The one that started them all
>youtu.be/DmwTN2slUhU
Also why do they all have that faggy lisp? Harvard food?

>It is a cosmic injustice.
Isn't it? That dumb slut has been born/raised with a reward system that is in perfect accord with modern times. She's happy. Everything works for her by default.

Attached: 1383203194969.jpg (849x846, 157K)

Most supplements are a meme. They aren't absorbed well enough.

>youtu.be/DmwTN2slUhU
At least this one is edited better

How to acquire her deep belief in the system and consequent desire to participate fully? Being an outcast gets tiring after 10y.
(asking for a friend)

Attached: 46EB0176E77A4840BE785BF10637BA1C.jpg (2300x1832, 1.67M)

This is the one thing that impresses and scares me about these current and future CEO / high status midwit psychopaths. They always have exercise and health routines that are shitty, boring, and probably detrimental. Like getting up at 5 am after 6 hours of sleep a night and running for exactly 25 minutes- something scheduled and with no room for improvement. And no or minimal weights.

This is fascinating stuff.

Best post in the thread desu

>VERY HEALTHY
>VERY HAPPY
>GOOD FRIENDS
>CARDIO
>VEGAN
>HEALTHY AND HAPPY THAT IS ME

Attached: 1506073398017.jpg (258x195, 9K)

they live such strangely codified lifestyles like a ritualistic schedule that was created by a google algorithm or something

>The smartest person I ever knew went to a community college, studied a mix of mathematics and literature, told me he had a GPA somewhere in the 2.X range because he would regularly fail his GE required courses, and eventually made his way into a PhD program in philosophy.
wtf that's literally me
I'm gonna make it bros

i cant wait to die

i lived like this for many years

>I submit myself to IRL product placement and giving away my personal information to faceless corporations
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: un fucking believable.jpg (790x800, 66K)

They are highly efficient robots. You can't compete with those people. It's like trying to outperform a calculator.
The best course of action is to exploit them

I used to do this too in the hopes that eventually some of the prescribed drugs would fatally interact with the "legal status pending" shit I got from totally-real-doctors online and kill me but the worst I ever got was a tummyache or a headache and diarrhea so I stopped.

this
upboated

how the fuck did he do it
i have a relatively low gpa as well but mainly from sickness and laziness. how do i overcome this and get into a good graduate program?

I like this format (not the content, mind you). However, if your way of entertaining a discussion catches on here, this board is kill. So please, I urge you, only use this vocal discussion format for mindless polemics and expletives. That way, and in moderation, it might stay entertaining. Thank you

Just wait. There will come a time where your self preservation or a creative, joyous life fulfilling spark will kick in and overpower what holds you back (fear and love for your mom authority figure). Or maybe your trauma is deep and can't be overcome and you wither and die.

how did you feel during and after? Did you hate yourself in retrospect for all the missed opportunities?

Attached: 1555259110598.jpg (450x405, 23K)

how did it come to this

neat.

because there are no restrictions regarding advertising medicine/supplements/whatever

Does no one want to trash that video? The fact that it's a pure clichée consisting of a woman that studies meme majors, does yoga and goes to coffee shop?

You're assuming these people apply like normal average students from some suburbs you could find anywhere.
No, they're legacy or they have "sports" achievements (read: their mommy and daddy pay hundreds of thousands of dollars).

What missed opportunities?

>one of most important uni
>literally a shitpost notes version of twitter meme politics
Damn

Am I the only person who brushes their teeth after breakfast and not before?

stop being reasonable.

the quality of the education there is completely irrelevant to how important it is
it's a meet and greet social get together of rich and connected people

also it's over 40 % jewish.

that sounds a little high, do you have a source for that?

hillel.org/college-guide/list/record/harvard-university

FUCK JANNIES

Things you could have done besides browsing the internet all day

god what a boring milquetoast vapid existence, the same soulless processes repeated over and over without a wisp of creativity

Who cares what someone wrote on a bit of paper.
Theres like billions of people in the world. Lmao you guys are sad.

>my women and gender studies class, which is my favorite class

Attached: 1554296402753.png (640x480, 352K)

Attached: american_psycho_beauty_galore_mag.jpg (1600x900, 354K)

Holy shit NPCs are real

reddit

You see vapid and boring I see somebody that is like a kid and can be happy with everyday stimuli. I am jealous of her happiness I wish I could be braindead and happy like her

You are the best poster on this shit board

There's a reason UChicago kids say, "If I wanted an A I would have gone to Harvard"
This seems like actual hell on Earth. Where's the creativity? Where's the fun?

>i want to be stupid

you already are

retarded

pathetic

>a day in the life of a harvard student
>half the video is her spending time analysing her vitamin pills and shilling them
fucking smite the west already i can't take it anymore

Attached: 1553580755734.jpg (626x722, 48K)

You're probably killing your liver

It's impossible to want to be something you already are. Checkmate Harvard student

Attached: 1550666003662.jpg (727x639, 148K)

cuck

vocaroo.com/i/s1lpCbf3ftYb

It's time you hear some truths.

Attached: brazil.jpg (634x722, 102K)

"creativity" is just a meme which is defined and standardized by exactly the people who go to places like Harvard. every npc on earth would say her life and what she does is creative.

"No!"

of course he does, hes clearly copying him, unoriginal leddit tier troglodyke

coon

Just listening to the way she speaks tells me you're wrong.

Jesus. I literally don't even know one Jewish person. Where even are these people?

Small sequestered neighborhoods in metropolitan areas.

is this hinode

The whole point of going to Harvard is so that you can make a living doing "twitter meme politics".