Wake up

>wake up
>drink coffee and browse internet
>go outside
>go to library (always makes me feel like a natural loser)
>borrow a few books (if you saw them, you'd say I was a fedora pseud but I was kind of embarrassed so I'm not one) (pop-philosophy, pop-economics, autist-phil)
>sit in car and read a book (pop history) while drinking starboocks at eets pyoorest (pop-coffee)
>saw a young chad and stacey park near me with the same car
>buy chocolate and sweets to get my spirits up (minstrels are /ourchocolate/)
>go to supermarket to buy a few things and feel like a member of society
>was around 6:30 pm and there was still a lot of daylight left but the day feels so sterile and pointless, after all I've done is mere consumercuckoldry
>now at home and plan to go to gym later (I'm currently thinking of delaying this) (I've decided to delay this for tomorrow)

At least I didn't pay for a parking ticket, so I can't be a total balls-less cuck.

I am hoping that on Tuesday I will start actually doing stuff.

It's ironic that I created the consumercuck-producerbull dichotomy (not my idea but the labels are pretty damn good and put the idea in to a new light) but I can't bring myself to be a producerbull. Books are pure consumercuckoldry. Dumb shit for the masses. If I had any balls, I'd return two out of the three books I borrowed today because they are pop-shit.

I'm currently listening to Blink 182 because anyone who doesn't live in California in the early 00s / late 90s and live the slacker clichéd Murrikan college / high school life from movies / pop punk music videos is subhuman.

Attached: tumblr_nv2fdyCF5y1tile93o1_500.gif (500x281, 924K)

You're a narcissistic and uninteresting pleb. What made you think this was worth anyone's time?

you know londonfrog, i used to like you, and now i've realized that you're a blogposting attention whore. these threads need to be banned. they have nothing to do with literature. you never even talk about the books you're supposedly reading. if you tried to start a discussion on literature then at least it'd be tolerable but you're just bitching about how much of a faggot you are constantly.

I unironically worry that stalkers look online on public library databases to see if the books I talk about are checked out so they can dox me

>now i've realized that you're a blogposting attention whore
>now
He has literally always been this. It amuses me that the mods never delete his threads though

You're based londonfrog
Thought about you earlier this day when having a panic attack about the idea of going to the bookshop

Attached: 1541735376361.png (656x528, 417K)

nobody gives enough of a fuck about you to stalk you you schizophrenic faggot especially considering it's a blue board nobody's gonna do something like that here
londonfrog is probably a janny, thus immune

shoo shoo
You're an inspiration, keep it up

on Yea Forums you're a producerbull

>you you schizophrenic faggot especially considering it's a blue board nobody's gonna do something like that here
You have no idea the ideas Yea Forums has taken into its collective heads over the years, because you don't read books.

I didn't know we could do blogs on Yea Forums, I might just start my own now.

How fat are you?

66 pounds light

Londonfrog, how do you sustain yourself? Do you work?

Buy the book Freedom From Fear, by Howard Liebgold. It will change your life if you are suffering with panick attacks.

another comfy post. based af.

>It amuses me that the mods never delete his threads though
Londonfrog is pretty much board culture at this point

Do you work at McDonald's?

i do read books stupid nigger

A likely story.

Why Londonfrog doesn’t answers the questions people make?

It's not a choose your own adventure story. It's an epic: Londonfrog will be on his last binge ever and on the way to the gym in a minute for all time and nothing short of God can stop him.

i like reading londonfrog's blogs even if i dislike londonfrog

Do you think he is fit? He always complains of feeling fat, but one can feel bad about oneself and yet be healthy and athletic.

What the fuck do you want to hear? That you're a no-life loser faggot that no amount of book reading will ever fix?
That you should change your habits in such a radical way against the resistivity of your know-it-all pseudo-personality that is your only true calling?

Man: just fuck off....

Attached: 6MsfK4A.jpg (1280x960, 227K)