Virgin Tech CEO vs Chad Historian

Virgin Tech CEO vs Chad Historian

youtube.com/watch?v=Boj9eD0Wug8

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-04 at 2.36.05 PM.png (1556x970, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ptnEtmGKM2g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imagine if an earthquake had toppled that building while the interview was taking place. What a blessing that would have been.

my god zuckerberg is an embarrassment.

Gee I wonder what these two jews think about western civilization this is so interesting

THAT FUCKING LEGLET IS NOT A CHAD

Hmmmm it seems that all "public intellectual" positions in the West have this in common... How strange! I wonder how they managed to occupy all the most influential postings and get covered the media the most? Aren't they a very small portion of the population? What's going on! Haha

The only rich people who are worth interacting with are owner-operators of large companies in traditional industries - miners, people who own freight lines, etc.

There's something about that kind of money that keeps people grounded and pragmatic.

Other kinds of rich people either just spend their time getting high on their own farts (Zucc) or end up delusional about how they did it all themselves and deserve every penny.

Ironically, factory owners and the like are the least offensive class of capitalist nowadays.

bro imagine being one of the richest men on the planet and rocking that fucking haircut jfc

is this worth watching? is it disruptive and/or innovative at all? technology.

The Jews are the vanguard of Western civilization. No one is as hardcore of a Westerphile as the kikes.

looks like you've had a bit too much to think nazi

Is this why they want to kill whites? So they can literally wewuz as true whites?

That nonsense and Pure Coincidence™ at best!

Attached: 1b0.jpg (1004x1024, 105K)

fpbp

Completely false. High growth tech CEOs are the only CEOs worth a damn. High growth industries attract genuinely intelligent people.

I'd rather have Land vs. Negarestani than these two HSS puppet simulacra of them

Is this what happens to your face after injecting too much fetus plasma?

Attached: fetus plasma.jpg (1366x768, 138K)

>everyone hating on Zuckerberg even though he is basically if someone from Yea Forums got rich

>Hello humans. This year I'm doing a series of communiques to relay information about the biggest issues about the internet and other human activities.

>90 minutes of two Jews agreeing with each other about muh democracy and the evils of """extremism""""

what a colossal waste of time

>These two Jews together and you'll never believe what they say!!

Attached: 1555986532875.jpg (1800x2472, 968K)

good psot, i'm on that grind so i only watch productive videos that teach me tech

Attached: 1511935549872.jpg (988x1059, 116K)

Attached: (You).png (960x1280, 1.62M)

Good post OP

Jesus this board is anti-semitic. Is it a meme or are people being literal?

What’s goin on with his hair?

for some its a joke, a pretty tired one at that
others have fallen for it and genuinely believe what they say
/pol/ is the worst thing about this website

The radical position of liking the jews is a 20th century flash in the pan. The 3000+ year norm is returning.

youtube.com/watch?v=ptnEtmGKM2g

Seriously these people think only pol doesn't like Jews. How about...the entire Muslim world. Or Europe at basically any point in history before 1900

They never tried to kill all whites, it was the other way around actually.

Only branlet societies hate the Jews: the moronic Muslims, post-1930 Germany, the brainlet part of Middle Age Christianity, retarded far-righters and most retarded far-left.

The Greeks, the Roman, Napoleon and Cyrus were unironically appreciative of te Jews, so was a part of the Middle Age European society despite the memes. Even most non-moronic Muslim thinkers willingly engaged with their Jewish counterparts.

Post nose

based and history-pilled

Go to >>/hm/ for that.

>implying i don't hate on everyone from Yea Forums

I don't personally hate the frugalists, I am reading a book by a literal Rabbi right now. It's simply not tenable to say that antisemitism is some weird fringe thing. From Tacitus to Luther and onward you can find intelligent, knowledgeable men complaining about them.

This situation we have today in the west where it is beyond taboo to criticize them is quite novel, a mix of reaction against Nazi germany, and Jewish influence in the press and academia.

Attached: Screenshot_20190103-208234_Twitter.png (883x803, 143K)

is our guy yuval taking the piss here

i'm amazed those two tweets are real

>regertable
lol