Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler...

>Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank the more she shat but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew.
Is this Yea Forums approved?

Attached: IMG_1928.jpg (768x1152, 140K)

is this true ? what a fucking old shameless disgrace

people post this passage all the time and i honestly don't see what's wrong with it

it's obviously a reference to Pynchon but no one on this board reads

It's showy vulgarity

It's because "shat" is a really ugly word and he uses it in the same sentence twice.

>its gross so it is bad!
?

he's trying to portray a vulgar thing though?

how does one maintain that weight? is it a six meals a day situation?

calories in > calories out

Why did they leave this out of the series? Would've helped me familiarize myself with the queen of dragons.

>shat being used by a narrator that isn't speaking in Twain-style Americana prose
>sentence structure is just beans beans the musical fruit
>writing an intentionally disgusting scene but describing diarrhea as "brown water"
>using the word "stool" to refer to shit ever, in any context besides medical
etc

What do you want literature to be all the time?

>writing an intentionally disgusting scene but describing diarrhea as "brown water"
What? Does this not have it's own disgusting implications? Why make a scene about diarrhea if you didn't want to be disgusting?

She was sopping wet when he entered her. “Damn you,” she said. “Damn you damn you damn you.” He sucked her nipples till she cried out half in pain and half in pleasure. Her cunt became the world.

Attached: BewoiWcCIAEciId.png_large.png (1023x695, 574K)

truthfully the worst thing i have ever read

What crap...

Attached: 1554858946588.jpg (970x915, 104K)

Make wudu

my point is it's so banal
>Does this not have it's own disgusting implications?
yeah, implications. the rest of the scene is explicit, so why start abstracting? push our faces in the filth, make us experience it. the words are so prosaic it sounds like a high school student doing a creative writing assignment

then what happens? after she drinks and shits? i'm /intrigued/

There's nothing wrong with it, it's just meta. The woman is GRRM's self-insert character, each stool is a book, and the brown water is the TV series.