MISS MARVEL LEAKS

>This is the closest thing to a civilian perspective in the MCU since Khamala's friends and Khamala himself are fans of superheroes just like MCU Fans IRL

>It is described as an original yet amusing MCU product such as Ant-Man.
>Similarly, Inhumans though referenced in the plot, they have no more relevance than they do in the MCU as a whole.
>In chronological order, it is defined after FFH, but before FATWS and NWH.
>The Mysterio's Drones stuff in the leaked photos it's because the ¨Mysterio Gang¨ are treated much as the Vulture Gang in HC but don't expect any direct reference to Mysterio Itself
>What you should be expecting is Stark Industries references not only by the previous point, But instead, because it's going to take an important role in the next MCU series after the events of FFH
>Spiderman could have a Kingpin-type of cameo in the series, Set AFTER NWH, With the new suit and everything, Even though it is not entirely sure if Sony will allow this
>Monica Rambeau appears at the end of the show, Establishing her and Khamala as partners
>It is not certain whether Brie Larson will be present, but probably not because of her schedule.
>If Spiderman ends up making an appearance within the series he could play a major role in ¨The Marvels¨ which actually fits with the old
rumor that Peter Parker was going to share screen with Captain Marvel when the project was still named ¨Captain Marvel 2¨

Attached: 1635192183_515898_1635192218_noticia_normal.jpg (1200x675, 131.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quranicnames.com/kamalah/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

REEEE HER POWERS ARE DIFFERENT!!!!

Doesn't sound like much was taken from the comics other than the suit

Why would they shove Spiderman into The Marvels? Wouldn't he just be a... fourth wheel?

>Spiderman could have a Kingpin-type of cameo in the series

Attached: 1458260590626.jpg (895x711, 339.37K)

>no carol
Dumb and obviously fake, Brie is super hyped for Kamala.

Attached: carol.png (464x423, 247.07K)

she should fight stilt-man

>Khamala himself
Trans Khamala CONFIRMED

>change him into cute transguy
>remove his shapeshifting powers
cruel.

Reminder Carol will fuck Valkyrie.

Attached: fd9.jpg (1280x1811, 201.04K)

Attached: marvel.jpg (680x570, 35.05K)

I wonder if JJ would call this Spider-man encouraging reckless behaviour in minors.

>Peter cucking Miles with Kamala
Awesome

Carol will fuck everyone.

Genuinely, what did she mean by this?

>Kamala has a secret NSFW fanfiction account where she writes lewd/18+ content of Peter fucking her brains out and Miles being a cuckold

>Similarly, Inhumans though referenced in the plot, they have no more relevance than they do in the MCU as a whole.
She's an Inhuman and not a genie?

Kamala continues to make no sense in the MCU. Carol spends all her time in space, why would she have fangirls on earth? MCU Carol never even used that particular symbol that Kamala is paying homage to.

I always thought about how big Kamala pores would be when her fist enlargens.

Carol probably spent some time on Earth during the 5 years between IW and Endgame

She very explicitly does not do that, because in Endgame they call her out on the fact that she spends all her time in space and she says "other planets don't have Avengers"

Any idea why they changed the nature of her power?

It’s probably cheaper to make effects-wise.

Cheaper, doesn't step on Reed's toes of being "the stretchy one."

When's Marcus?

Probably a combination of it being cheaper, better looking on a lower budget, and possibly more easily tied into cosmic marvel shit since her connection to Carol is already pretty tenuous. Also Inhumans just aren't popular enough to necessitate her relationship to them surviving the transition to live action.

What are you talking about? Inhumans are the coolest characters ever user.

Attached: isaac-perlmutter-disney-marvel (2).jpg (1000x563, 694.17K)

Her powers are literally: "I'm a lesbian latinix".

Identity politics is all this character was made for.

You are a sad pathetic little manchild.

Inhumans are bargain bin Mutants.

Attached: db39fe16-a66d-4969-864b-af2a7ac4b02b.jpg (960x882, 59.41K)

Kamala is basically superhero best-friends with Miles Morales. Obviously that's a different Spider-Man, but if you're going to go for a hero crossover, Peter Parker makes good sense. Doubly so given they're a similar age and live close to each other.

Based head canon.

Attached: tumblr_o3g5luqGAL1ru0ryso1_500.jpg (500x247, 49.15K)

You know what I hate about this shitty character?

Her first name, Kamala, is Hindu.
Her last name, Khan, is Muslim.

No one would have that combo, ever.

>it is defined after FFH, but before FATWS and NWH.
That's like a week, isn't it?

Not even Pakistanis that migrated there from India?

based retard

I'd assume she was present in the aftermath and during the globalization efforts, since she probably has experience.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE FAGGOTS WHO INSISTED THAT SHE STRETCHES AND DOESN'T FORM LITERAL ENERGY LIMBS

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU? I AM CALLING YOU THE FUCK OUT, GET OVER HERE FAGGOT

Attached: hate.jpg (319x315, 15.36K)

It's because Muh Stan Lee Alliteration.
That's it.

>and Khamala himself
Maybe MCU is being to progressive.

quranicnames.com/kamalah/
>Meaning of Kamalah
Kamalah is an Arabic name for girls that means “wholeness”, “flawlessness”, “perfection”.

I'm beginning to believe marvel pays employees to go online and 'speculate' stuff that will never be in any movie or series to drum up interest since the projects are dull as hell.

- mephisto, mr fantastic and blue marvel were 'rumored' to be in wandavision
-tom cruise as iron man and dead pool were confirmed for dr strange 2

and now 'spiderman might be in ms marvel'

no the fuck he's not. that will not happen, nor will tom holland appear in the marvels.

I got a bj once from a girl named Khamala

You know what they say about assumptions.
Bottom line, they're just gonna have to retcon some scenes in to justify why anyone even knows who Carol is outside of the superhuman community. It won't be difficult, but it will be necessary since they've decided to write her they way they did.

I see "kamala" all the time though.
If it really is never used like that then well, I'm wrong.
The porky writer really is a hack, huh.
Nope.
No shit, most of the "leakers" are marvel employees themselves.

It doesn't look like she forms "energy limbs" in the trailer though, it looks like everything is stretching under the energy glow. It could just be a weird result of how they're choosing to depict it, like the energy is forming a glow *and* a giant skin-colored fist inside? Or an energy glow *and* stretched-looking limbs with the continuous pattern of her costume inside?

At the end of the day, it looks like we'll have to wait to see more/better footage before we get any definitive answer of what's actually going on. The interview stuff certainly makes it sound like it's all energy (with a few potential weasely outs) but what little footage we have of her "stretching" seems to show something that looks like her comic powers, but with a magical glow over the top. We'll need to see a few up-close shots where you can see what her limbs are doing under the glow to have a proper answer.

Attached: 1648541474669.webm (1920x1080, 2M)

>>Spiderman could have a Kingpin-type of cameo in the series, Set AFTER NWH, With the new suit and everything, Even though it is not entirely sure if Sony will allow this

People are going to be dragging out different variations of a Spider-Man cameo rumor for every street level MCU show set predominantly in NYC until the heat death of the universe huh?

>an original yet amusing MCU product such as Ant-Man.
LMAO

if you've seen doctor strange 2 and are familiar with all the easter eggs, go back on google and look up 'spoilers and leaks ' from last year. most of it is 'confirmed' bullshit like hugh jackman resigned as wolverine, norman reedus and nick cage will appear as ghost rider brother voodoo would be a big help and NIGHTMARE was the villain.

none of that was even close to being accurate. but they put enough hype out there to generate ticket sales then release youtube videos to explain 'what was planned vs what was not possible'

A lot of tourists on Yea Forums these days only have a very tertiary understanding of comics media drawing primarily from what comicsgate-adjacent embarrassments post on Youtube/twitter and it shows

>Poster literally shows her covering her body in a limb shaped energy field
>Bitch literally formed an energy lock to push down her door in the trailer
>We need to see more

Fuck more do you need?

>Everything is stretching

No, that is just the energy stretching tard. Cosmic energy has always been blue and red colored

Attached: ms-marvel-disney-plus-promo-poster.jpg (473x709, 463.85K)

>Khamala's friends and Khamala himself are fans of superheroes just like MCU Fans IRL
This shit is so lame. Superheroes are part of that universe, they aren't movie characters. Being a "fan" of Hawkeye or Iron Man isn't analogous to being a fan of those characters, it's analogous to simping over Chelsea Manning or Elon Musk. Kamala Kahn writing fanfic about Captain Marvel is like if a high-school kid wrote a fanfic about Chris Kyle.

She's a mascot for consooming media and that's incredibly fucking lame.

>Fuck more do you need?
I outlined it pretty clearly in my post. The limited footage we have available seems to show that there is more going on under the glowy effects. Those might just be energy constructs too - that's what the interviews seem to imply - but even if they are, they appear effectively identical to her comics limb-stretching. Why would energy constructs be producing a giant skin-colored fist under the "energy" fist? Why would the energy constructs be creating costume-pattern-consistent stretched legs/arms under the "energy" legs/arms? Maybe it's just easier to animate? This is why I'm saying we need some better up-close footage to get a definitive answer.

>No, that is just the energy stretching tard.
It looks like things are stretching under the energy. That might not be the case, but that's how it looks to me. We'll have to wait and see.

>Wow! It's Disney's Marvel's Sony's Spider-Man (tm)!
Ms Marvel would work if they treated her like early Squirrel Girl, where every A-lister is just kinda annoyed and weirded out by her. Fanboy/girl Insert characters will never not be annoying.

This

sony would never allow spider man to appear in a tv show that profits them nothing

are you canadian?

Aussie

Even the creator of Ms Marvel said her powers would be creepy and bad for live action and were intended only for comic book pages.