test.mensa.no/

Attached: iq.jpg (654x409, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/incerto/iq-is-largely-a-pseudoscientific-swindle-f131c101ba39
medium.com/desu/if-you-read-something-on-medium-its-probably-true/
vocaroo.com/i/s0mpww9HBDlD
test.mensa.no/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My iq is 122 but I have adhd and never finish these quizzes so it could be much higher

119 the perfect place to galavant with the brainlets while maintaining an understanding of the patricians

200 which also happens to be the length of my girlfriend's penis in millimeters

If you pick up a book on math and repeat these tests you can manually raise your iq, you know that right?

I’ve been tested in real life and got 142 but I don’t buy it.

Reading a lot and knowing how to sound smart inflates how smart you seem.

>if you get more smarter your smartness number goes up
incredible

It seems like I've set the bar in this thread quite high.

Attached: top.png (842x654, 37K)

>If I wasn't retarded it would be higher
Having a shit brain isn't an excuse

His point was that people claim IQ tests can't be studied for. They are supposed to be the definitive measure of your intelligence. But learning math and computer science will increase your score on an IQ test.

Not gonna waste my time again. Whenever I take this test the scores between 120-130

i tried picking up some math books and doing some training with them but now my arms just hurt a lot and the test gave me an even lower score!!

Either 122 or 129, I don't remember.

Attached: melonup.jpg (1136x640, 76K)

134. Socially retarded though so it balances out

You're just average
beyond 145 the numbers become unreliable and stop meaning much

Attached: 4chaniq.jpg (2000x2000, 410K)

Or perhaps its further proof of how inadequate iq tests are at determining anything but your capacity to answer iq test questions

Doesn't matter, I already no I is a genius

>115 iq
>ran out of time and guessed 8 answers
I-i-im not retarded right guys haha? If I had an extra 5 minutes it would of been higher right?? haha

Bullshit chart
How was data collected

It was revealed in a dream

>buying into some random link posted on a ukrainian agriculture forum
may-maybe your retarded haha?

based

The proof is left as an exercise for the reader.

Attached: tfw to intelligent 3.jpg (960x804, 126K)

lost interest around halfway and started bullshitting the answers but still got 119

Attached: IMG_20181227_045138.jpg (715x681, 49K)

PROBABLY! But atleast I’m in the 86th percentile and smarter than all black people

hi

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-05-04 18-25-47.png (728x419, 14K)

>online IQ tests
And pic related just to prove I’m not an assmad brainlet.

Attached: 3CBED112-5A9D-4E9F-9504-D6F813150526.jpg (2048x1114, 367K)

A true IQ test isn't just these matrices, it involves interacting with someone qualified to give the exam; some of the things they'll ask you to do are:
-Remember increasingly long strings of random digits to failure
-Recite, within 30 seconds, as many words as possible that start with a certain letter
-Complete analogies
-Group separate sets of data as coherently as possible
etc. etc.

These online tests are as inaccurate as they come, and they don't correlate in any way with a proper IQ test, don't worry about your 'internet IQ score' and get on with your Saturday you maniacs

Attached: download.jpg (221x228, 8K)

Hahahaha! medium.com/incerto/iq-is-largely-a-pseudoscientific-swindle-f131c101ba39

It seems I've dropped 10 IQ points since last year. I was, at one point 120 IQ.

u r all v clever

Same user took this test in grade 12 and scored 136
Got 115 3 years later

:(

Thank you! Did polly want a cracker?

How the fuck did I get 135, I'm an absolute retard

xd
medium.com/desu/if-you-read-something-on-medium-its-probably-true/

This

Most tests don't even claim accuracy past 140. (Plus the general questions of whether IQ even measures g) Even the tests designed for high IQ still have a limit, which I have hit. Didn't stop me and uncle Ted from abandoning society for the neet life.

Imagine actually believing any board has an above 105 average IQ.

Well It's simple user, you're one of the of most intelligent humans to have ever existed and this test here proves it when can I expect your magnum opus?

Not an argument.

And what would it be for Yea Forums and /sci/ if you removed the people who don’t read and the ‘I fucking love science’ redditors respectively?

I scored 126 on a psychologist andministered test, would have scored 130 but she was a qt and distracted me.

Same. Hyperintelligent degenerate human trash unite! in death

Attached: tfw to intelligent.jpg (418x265, 55K)

mmhm, that's wrong. I read it in the Daily Mail my matey.

>people who don't read
probably 120
>‘I fucking love science’ redditors
I don't think those can be tested

You know what? You are riiiiiight IQ is suuuper important and people with high IQ are the most importantest.

Yeah, you and Ted can keep the bombs though. Anprim isn't for me. I'm pretty happy watching it all from where I've got myself setup.

Also the name of that image is undercutting your claim.

'my diary desu' will be published by the end of the year
But seriously, do people actually think that looking at coloured shapes is a measure of intelligence? Logic isn't all there is to it.

110. Man, at each test my IQ is different.

Attached: okthen.png (661x425, 14K)

ye-yeah my brain is too active so I can't spell properly
t. tested 150 iq depressive misanthropic faggot

Got 125 and then 130. There are still a handful I can't seem to crack, I have trouble identifying the symmetry in those.
How do you 140fags do it ?

Also this kind of stuff always seem to rely on the same tricks, seem like if you see the full solutions once and practice a bit you ca score high on them all.

see? exactly. you get my point user. we are smart, trust me Mensa told me so

buddy if you're on Yea Forums you're a retard regardless of your IQ score

I don't want to go through the trouble of taking another IQ test...
last time it was so harrowing and stressful to me that I forgot how to write for some time...
no thank you

Did you consider adding/subtracting shapes from each other?

Can I read Hegel now?

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1129x623, 36K)

it's oK user, everyone has to practice before an exam, iQ is know different, just practise a few weeks before the exam, hey I heard anki is pretty good. Check out my mensa set i made on the shared decks page, you'll double your eq in no time.

I used to make those kinds of errors too. They never seemed important enough to bother with. But the quality of your words are the only measure here.

>Hahahaha! medium.com/incerto/iq-is-largely-a-pseudoscientific-swindle-f131c101ba39

This is the only true answer.

Obsession with attaining a high IQ number, especially by unreliable measures, and belief that IQ accurately measures what in ordinary language is referred to as intelligence is just a proof that speaker has high IQ but low intelligence.

Attached: athome.jpg (500x480, 52K)

I used that a lot, though admittedly not on the 5 questions I couldnt answer. Is that all there is to it ? Symmetries, rotations, similarities and superposition/substraction ? That would be anticlimactic.

Aww damnit, "is". Of course I would now. In my defense, there is an untamed and noisy animal on me right now.

Yes, even that last 'hard question', just flip the upper image in a column upside down and subtract the same colors with the image below

Hell yeah. Also, does anyone know the solution to the last one? Looks like a bunch of meaningless bullshit to me.

Attached: iq__score.png (770x610, 29K)

I've noticed psychologists tend to be total qts.

Brainlets

121. I'm Iranian btw.

>120
At this level you can be a high-functioning member of society
>130
At this level you have the potential to rise to the top of society and accumulate enormous wealth and power
>140
At this level you start displaying deviancy and may come across as eccentric.
>150
At this level you are a barely functional degenerate living on the edge of society. The greatest artists fall into this range.
>160
At this level you may struggle with basic survival and only your vivid internal monologue keeps you alive.
>170
At this level you start making bombs.

Attached: brainlets.png (385x405, 45K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0mpww9HBDlD

>But the magic number makes me better than everyone else

Haha, Taleb?! He is just mad about the low scores he keeps getting.

Even though I got a 121 IQ, I don't care. Classical logic cannot answer ontological questions, and thus, your obsession with abstract reasoning is flawed. Paraconsistent logic is more well-suited in dealing with questions pertaining to being and the nature of things. You basically want to be like a computer that can do vast computations, but there are certain things in life that do not neatly fit our "conceptualizations", especially when based on rigid truth vs. false binary.

Wisdom and contemplation are more important than reasoning skills, and this society is fundamentally a sick one. Thus, being "well-adjusted" does not mean much.

post a source

Attached: 89213749234.png (868x650, 35K)

138, not that IQ matters or is any way indicative of your intelligence. Most autistic people (see: complete retards in everything but abstraction) are high IQ, which should tell you all you need to know.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1019x684, 51K)

see

Jesus christ, are people really this stupid? It was a shape game a literal two year old could do. Yes, wittle user, you flip the shape at the top and substract it from the shape directly under it to get the shape in the last box. These are the people I talk to when I am on lit... ey yey yey.

>Most autistic people are high IQ
That isn't true, do some research
You're thinking of savants, which are far rarer than autists

>pretending to have solved it himself
Ok brainlet hahahahahha

Any books that talk about people with super-genius 160+ IQs? Ever since getting Ted-pilled, I've been fascinated by them. Being able to get "inside the mind" sounds interesting.

>Classical logic cannot answer ontological questions
yes it can.

I am

Attached: Capture.jpg (1349x745, 75K)

Found the brainlet

Attached: science is right.png (960x800, 595K)

How?

Most good metaphysics eventually lead to disrupting oppositions, such as real/unreal, mind/matter, and subject/object. That is, aspects of either pole slip across both sides, like a contradictory interweaving movement. It is a kind of aporia and blur between truth and falsehood, and makes you question the very principle of the opposition.

Attached: 1551047182433.gif (463x698, 174K)

>Colors
He means 'subtract'/clear intersecting lines. Well seen nonetheless.

>test.mensa.no/

I'm either very smart or very stupid. Probably the latter.

Attached: genius or retard.png (1157x378, 67K)

Autistic people specifically with Aspergers. I thought this was obvious. People with Asperger's syndrome have normal to above-average intelligence but typically have difficulties with social interactions and often have pervasive, absorbing interests in special topics.

For someone with such a high IQ/proclivity for pattern recognition, you are unusually insecure and euphorically maniacal over such a tiny triumph (I mean the two year old comparison and baby talk). It's okay user, you're smart. Now it's time to actually use that hardware and actually cultivate it.

I'm too intelligent, my IQ is beyond the test.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-04-19-55-29-399_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x397, 102K)

Yes, exactly

Also, should I text and apologise to my 'ex' whom I have scared away with childish and autistic behavior?

Yes. Unless you have ulterior motives/an agenda for apologising.

have sex

I secretly hope she will talk to me again, if that is this ulterior motive you mean. If you mean that I do this to get her in bed, then no, I don't

I've done 2 IQ test in my life, one because of my parents when I was 10, I had 155 IQ, one when I got 20, I now have 122.
I probably lost most of these points because of weed in high school, but I'm now happier than before, social anxiety gone so I now have friend
I can tell you, being dumb is a bless.

Classical logic is just a different language in which to "reason". To deny that truth can be found in classical logic is to deny that truth can be found in language, which is to say that, you admit that everything you write is unreasonable, and I wont disagree with that!

Attached: howinteresting.jpg (426x394, 13K)

What did you get user? How does it compare to your actual tested IQ? How does this online test compare with the real one you’ve taken?

>euphorically maniacal
what do you expect, on the anonymous 4channel?

unironically this

Attached: wittgenstein.png (2000x2000, 1.95M)

>To deny that truth can be found in classical logic is to deny that truth can be found in language
Certain ontological questions go beyond basic truth/false dichotomies.

“Whereof one can not speak thereof one must be silent.” (Wittgenstein)

Talk to you again for what purpose? Romantic? Platonic? I mean, yes, you should apologise to people you have wronged, just try not to lie to yourself about your motives is all. Also, know that apologies can sometimes be narcissistic, in that some people are just uncomfortable with being viewed as 'the bad guy' and don;t care at all about reconciliation, or ameliorating the other person's hurt. Not saying that's you, just be aware of yourself. But yeah, nothing wrong with apologising for wronging someone.

Romantic probably. She broke off contact after intense dating, because I hardly showed any affection/emotion (even though I really loved her and enjoyed every moment of her presence). Then I got childishly angry because 'she did not understood me', etc. I overreacted and 1. feel guilty for it 2. hope to get another chance.
Also, I don't quite feel like she sees me as the bad guy. Thanks for your /adv/ise

reading and studying will improve this, r-right?

Attached: Capture.png (692x407, 16K)

yeah, CERTAIN ontological truths. The post in which I was replying to said "Classical logic cannot answer ontological questions", which is to say "no ontological question can be answered using language", which is blatantly wrong, and a total misrepresentation of Wittigenstein.

I mean, I'm not going to pretend this can be solved on a Cambodian knitting forum. I know nothing about you, her, or the nature of your relationship, nor do I have the endurance, or delusion to pretend I can gauge them here. It sounds like many things were left unsaid on your part, so I guess communication can't hurt. Try not to have any expectations going into it though.

I had to finish 77% of the way through because my matchmaking game just popped up and I scored 121. Last time I did an IQ test I got 134 so this seems about right.

>When his IQ is less than 135

Attached: _20190504_202301.jpg (636x574, 58K)

True, anyways thanks

No. Visual/pattern recognition games will help with this though.

But a measurement of pattern recognition and visual acuity is not a good measurement for general intelligence.

Attached: it was merely an act.jpg (416x1023, 89K)

My 5 year old just got a 95. Is that good or should I just give up and try for a new one?

I was not precise in my original post. I meant classical logic cannot answer MOST ontological questions. It can maybe answer a few non-crucial ones, that's it.

>online IQ tests
I got 123 on this, but when I took a real one it was 132
These puzzles were only part of the battery I took which tested many other things than just 2d pattern recognition.

> when you score below 100 so you try to convince yourself it's ok

Reminder that Richard Feynman, one of the most important physicists in recent history, only had an IQ of 125. Don't let a number get you down anons. :)

>Doesn't know that most autists have high iq

So, from what I remember reading, there's the claim amongst psychometricians that Raven's matrices/"culturally fair" pattern recognition IQ tests can't be 'learned', or at the very least, are more resistant to gaming them through study. This is somewhat counter-intuitive in my view, since there are patterns to the mechanics of pattern recognition itself. Simply memorising a few mechanisms (eg: add/subtract shapes, rotate shapes, clear/subtract intersections, etc) and doing enough of them to the point where your intuition tells you which mechanism is more likely to be at play for any given matrices, will save you time and likely improve your score. Are there really any studies proving significant improvements (ie: probably above one standard dev) can;t be made?

Based 21st century Italian nobleman

Took it before, got 134

>pattern recognition doesn't matter and its structural essence has no (almost) universally transferable qualities
Fucking WEW you dumb guido.
keked profusely

Reminder that online IQ tests have no validity whatsoever

Why? Why would a Raven's matrices test administered by some low IQ counsellor be any more legitimate than an online test (especially a reputable one behind a pay wall)? Also, many standardised test scores correlate pretty well with IQ scores and so would these low-effort tests. Margins for errors sure, but far from "no validity" whatsoever.

I got 119 but I'm baked

IQ tests, let alone online IQ tests, are absolute nonsense.

Pic related is my result from a test taken just now, and I’m a fucking idiot.

Attached: 52C76011-B2CC-492F-B984-4324875086B6.jpg (1536x987, 101K)

113, but I got bored after 66 percent and just pressed finish

Part of what IQ tests is your willingness to put up with pointless tedium. This isn't exactly what most would say is intelligence but it is obviously correlated with certain ways of success.

What kind of person do you have to be to post vocaroos instead of just typing?

The same goes in alot of physical abilities tests

Haha, I'm defo not insecure about my intelligence by posting this!! This online test LEGIT just proves how smart I am, right guys? xD

Attached: hnng.png (671x507, 270K)

leave him in the forest and go for another one

yeah I win

Attached: POOP TIME.png (1196x566, 74K)

> Too retarded to actually get a valid score

me too
tfw to smart for this test

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1118x222, 54K)

yasssss

im actually a genius (smart person)

You're either so retarded your IQ is astronomically high or low. Either way you're retarded.

Isn't Mensa's whole schtick telling people they are smart so they pay money in exchange for validation?

my IQ too high bro

second guy here, i was smart enough spam the middle button continuously and this is what happened
the iq of a person who does such a thing is unmeasurable

>The Mensa Admission Test costs $40, takes two hours, and consists of two separate exams: the Mensa Wonderlic® and the Mensa Admission Test. Anyone scoring in the 98th percentile or higher on either gains the right to pay $70 per year for membership.

Spot on user, absolute shit show cashing in on people’s insecurities and painful need for validation.

kek

I scored around the same as you in highschool and skipped the last 3 questions because it took a fucking hour

This test isn't that long.

120 on this test, 107 on one i took from a high school psychologist

I've done every single iq test that I can find online and I've done this particular meme test 5 times and my iq is consistently between 100 and 110
I guess I am retarded but then again if I wasn't I wouldn't be here

All that that means is everything that makes ontology useful is beyond us, which means ontology is pretty much obsolete, which is correct!

>not linking the superior, more accurate online IQ test

Attached: Screenshot_20190504-173238_Puffin.jpg (1280x720, 361K)

stop reply with audios it's not funny and it will never catch on. the constant swearing that you pass as comedy just denotes how inarticulate you are
also I've been keeping track of all your posts since that one time you posted on Yea Forums
I'm on to you nigger

Attached: 2457r.jpg (250x201, 12K)

Almost all the ones that i have donde i end up being between 125 and 135. But most of the time is 128-129.

Attached: received_1536317733170072.png (720x1280, 99K)

The chart is from before /his/ was a board, you weren't here yet

Same here

underrated

Attached: 1495842870240.png (657x527, 18K)

Based supergenius

underrated post

Nice to hear that obedience is correlated with high intelligence.

Don't be so reductive, user.

I just guess about 1/3 of the way though and still got 117, calls into question how good the test is

>Weishaupts Plateau
everytime

Attached: pepe.jpg (640x633, 42K)

No, it just means different forms of logic are useful depending on context.

does someone with an iq of 140 have a better chance at being wiser and more at peace than someone with an iq of 100?

I got 89 but I'm naked. So literally fuck me.

Well I retook it. The later ones got very tricky.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-04 at 8.03.09 PM.png (1416x758, 95K)

Got 123 first, then 110 by retrying, i am also quite drunk right now.

>another IQ thread

Attached: 1555815434638.jpg (400x300, 23K)

it measures raw pattern finding ability, which is highly correlated with IQ.

taken this one 2 times already about a year ago. I got 133 the first time. This is my current score

Attached: iqthing.png (966x910, 92K)

no, you only start realizing on a deeper level just how meaningless everything is. The deeper you can process the world around you, the deeper your depression will be when it inevitably rears it head.

I honestly don't understand how people go on with their daily life. None of the work you do is influencing the world to any noticeable degree. Not even as a phd student in STEM. 90% of all dissertations are just swept under the rug never to be looked at again, except maybe in some very niche field or application.
We've got millions of minds churning through the same problems every day, what would make you think you are somehow meaningful in any way?
I pity some of my professors, who think their babble actually matters. What is all this for? Some great ideal we're apparently all striving for, but I can't seem to figure out what it's supposed to be.
In our current state there's nothing we can do as a species. We're not developed far enough to deal with the challenges that we have created for ourselves.
in other words: fuck people for being too smart for their own good.

I used to score 130s in my late teens but I'm now 29 and just scored 117. Is my brain getting worse at things or does being in school prime your brain for these sorts of tests? I feel way less retarded than I did when I was young but that might mean I'm just more retarded than I was.

Nice

Attached: 2019-05-05 03_30_53-Mensa IQ Test.png (666x494, 18K)

I smell my own farts and try to guess what I had for lunch.

106 and why I'm not gonna make it

I believe in you, user.

Ok

Attached: IQ.jpg (994x806, 83K)

I got 131 when I took the test.

You're right but also too caught up in ideals. The purpose of a good job is not to change society as a whole, simply to introduce some small local improvement.

Of course most jobs arent good jobs.