The Owl House

Did anyone see this ship coming before the show hinted at it?

Attached: AE580.png (1079x1030, 870.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theserlingjewishcupcake.tumblr.com/post/683882099341672448/in-response-to-the-above-post-dont-forget
agentedelcaosdelmonton.tumblr.com/post/683858131901661184/warning-ship
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm just glad they're giving my girl Willow something to do. Willow soft as a pillow baby!

Attached: smug willow.png (374x447, 275.71K)

Yeah, but only because Emira and Willow were the only two main female characters left lol
Still, I think they make a lovely couple. It's a little funny, Hunter looks think he's a chad when he's a nerd, while Willow is the other way around

Attached: file.png (489x811, 98.09K)

There was one user MONTHS ago who was rooting for it. I almost believe they had insider knowledge because I really believed shipping wasn't in the cards for Hunter or he'd be gay.

I have this pic saved from last year so there was at least one prophetic schizo out there

Attached: 1628310772270.jpg (2550x3462, 565.39K)

Was that before or after pic related was posted?

Attached: 1473792928023658497_1.jpg (2048x2048, 450.09K)

Not at all. Only in Labyrinth Runners when he blushes upon seeing her did I assume they'd end up more than good friends. I like it, though. They're cute together.

You won't believe this but a lot of people discuss Huntlow in the Hunter's perspective.
Willow doesn't even get considered in the relationship by the fans.
Everything is about Hunter.

Which it's sad.

Attached: w.png (2560x1439, 2.78M)

I remember seeing this and thinking what a crack ship it is, why would the two of them ever have a reason to interact

Happens when you give best girl barely any screen time and ship her with the most developed character in the show.

Pretty sure it was before. Like right after Hunter's debut episode in the summer someone was in these threads suggesting Huntlow (but they were calling it Winter).

>"MY GILRFRIEND" but with Hunter
I'd be okay with that

Judging by last thread I'm going to say this.
Reminder this is not a shonen where the show has 1000+ episodes and explain all kinds of magic like Hunter x Hunter or Naruto.
But yeah, I agreed with this post.
All the power levels are fine except the Gus one, most people called it an ass-pull and exaggerated as fuck.
I hope the glowing eyes thing gets an explanation because I don't think it's a gift.
It's a hidden condition attached to each witches' traumas.

Ngl the treatment Willow gets from fans who don't like Huntlow is so transparent and show show they never really liked her lol.

People... do have a hate boner for Willow.
For example this thread.
Hell and I think a lot of people hated Gus' hidden powers, a lot of people complained about that which it's sad.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-10 171938.png (690x252, 39.43K)

That's true. I think everyone just wants Hunter to be happy.

Willow has really grown on me. I'm rooting for her.

I'm pretty sure it's because Hunter is the one who's all blushy and always so shipping people project themselves more easily on Hunter than Willow
It was the exact same thing with Lumity when it was just Amity being a blushing mess
Saying this because I've seen people unironically argue that this is proof of "fandom racism" as if it wouldn't have been the other way if they were showing Willow and Luz being the blushing messes instead

I love Willow but Hunter is mine so she should fuck off

So she pegs him right?

Based beyond comprehension

stop being gay

No

Attached: S01E03_I_Was_A_Teenage_Abomination_-_Principal_bump_3.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

She got good developing in 2:B.
Shame her parents didn't get any context.
I didn't like how quickly she learnt plant magic in three months.
And the fact glowing eyes thing didn't get explained doesn't do any favors to her.

Hunter deserves that witch pussy though, it's literally his destiny

Kinda funny how everyone thinks Willow will return the feelings also can already this thread will be shit

That's the problem, they treat Willow as a happy reward for Hunter, not as a character.
Discussion is always good, everything is fine.

>just want him to be happy
Yep, that's all I want for my boy in the end. And if he gets some soft plant girl lovin' in the process then I'm ok with that, too.

Attached: FSatQOjX0AABDGy.jpg (2048x1304, 289.55K)

no question about it

She's like Luz was with Amity. She flirts with him and stands up for him and hugs him. The moment Hunter does an Amity where he looks heroic she'll start realizing her feelings.

I think attitudes like this are the outlier or this guy's a troll. A lot of the fandom will hype Willow up, say they love her and criticize the fandom for ignoring her but the second there's a hint that she's going to get together with the angsty pretty boy they're banding over backwards to say how it just doesn't work and is degrading to her character.

I don't think we're going to really get a solid confirmation by the end but like a strong hint like she takes his hand or something. I don't really think Dana's the type to jerk around shippers.

Absolutely.

Hunter is dull, I don't know why these threads are so obsessed with him. Is it unironic femanons?

Attached: Amithy.jpg (863x1200, 216.59K)

Hunter is good.
I'm happy how the show treated Amity, Luz and Hunter.
Gus and Willow did got neglected a lot, at least the crew did what they could with them in 2:B.

It's a pair the spares situation, in a show like this that's so focused on shipping, all the important characters need to be paired off so who left to pair them with but each other

>she's all confident when she has done literally nothing to earn the confidence

Attached: 21651321351.jpg (500x375, 34.45K)

This ship was made to divert attention away from Lunter.
Don't trust ANY HUNTLOW shipper.
LUNTER > HUNTLOW

Attached: parallels.jpg (960x1200, 144.09K)

>Is it unironic femanons?
user please, everyone knows there's no women here, just gays.

Damn that's a nice Clawthorne matriarch even though it's largely based on Eda

Attached: Owl Game.jpg (2707x3714, 1.57M)

But Amity the self-insert green hair dye hispanic girl lesbian is not dull? God, this fandom is just filled with 14 year old lesbians and yurifags.

Attached: 5132132131.png (487x311, 146.21K)

I'll never die, bitch.
She does look like an ancestor of Eda's, doesn't it?

Attached: BLUSH.jpg (1024x965, 94.76K)

There's some real nice fanart out there

Attached: Fg9jeXl8a1IltMdk.webm (1280x720, 194.26K)

She uses her vines.

Attached: 1651585623704.png (1340x1468, 113.08K)

Yeah I remember telling hunterfags he was ending up with the fugly bitch lol

If a man is into pegging, he is either bisexual or gay. You cannot prove me wrong.

Now look at Hunter carrying Luz.

Attached: carry_1.jpg (611x680, 39.47K)

Man after last week's episode so much Lunter art has aged horribly

No people actually like it. Are we seriously doing this again...Hunter has a legit crush on Willow.

Attached: kmacaptain.jpg (640x602, 75.8K)

And look at Luz attempting to carry Hunter.

Attached: carry_2.jpg (611x680, 47.66K)

>willow

Attached: 2316543216354.jpg (600x576, 24.87K)

P-please go on...

Attached: 36254a3f-8e14-4757-a2e6-f2cffbb8e66e.gif (300x171, 2.01M)

>You are pretty light for your height hunter whats up with that
>Bark isn't that heavy luz
>What?
>What?

I know, It's fucking hilarious.

Attached: dvdv.jpg (2048x1431, 300.37K)

I love the nights of BI.
I will never understand why all the best Lumity moments (and most of them) happen in the night.

This boi has it bad for the plant girl.

Attached: carrymewillow.jpg (640x602, 63.13K)

Yeah, no wonder the hunter crack shippers went feral this week.

>No people actually like it.
>Hunter has a legit crush on Willow.
Do you also ship Lumity and believe it is one of the greatest representation of lesbianism? It tells me all I need to know to explain the level of delusion I'm reading here.

No one cares about Willow, so why is she being shipped with one of the most important characters? To spite Lunter shippers.

Attached: serious?.gif (640x480, 1.85M)

Because of the moon

No I don't give a shit about Lumity, I'm a hunterfag.

Attached: FRW3LbZXwAEZvIC.jpg (795x774, 206.77K)

Are you applying Hunter eats bark?

Attached: FLIRTING.jpg (1200x869, 101.93K)

I'm just going by the show and Hunter clearly has a crush on her.

Attached: FSIPl11WUAEi5Mo.jpg (1141x1080, 98.87K)

I know he is bark, stones and cope :^)

Then you're making other hunterfags look bad.

Attached: STAY_AWAY.jpg (1200x981, 99.71K)

Then you are not doing any favor to Hunter anons.

Attached: 52346534643745.png (2560x1439, 3.72M)

Love that artstyle, who's the artist

I kinda do, but i don't push it too much because my idea of her is basically AU headcanon based loosely on hints dropped by the show, and not all people like that. It might me considered spam. But if i left my autism slip a little, my idea of Willow is a transition from a weirdo slighty close to a Columbine shooter that pushes people away over her interest on plants and wildlife to deal with the mass of resnetment and pressure over her due of the ostracization, that then is caught by Luz' wackyness and bottomless heart into becoming a proactive person that figures out a way to balance her interests with people and use them as a force to lead people, specially when she stands to help Gus and Luz. She isn't really afraid of the gross and messy, doesn't mind getting her hands dirty but sometimes can get stuck into things that may be considered too boring and struggles to take care of herself at times (that's why her fashion sense and hair can be odd and took her a while to become fit).

Attached: hooty_is_him.jpg (2560x1440, 113.76K)

Attached: FSZ5zPNaUAA_UIl.jpg (2048x1668, 376.15K)

Clawthornes have a type. LMAO.

theserlingjewishcupcake.tumblr.com/post/683882099341672448/in-response-to-the-above-post-dont-forget

It is too bad because I like Willow, but I guess Hunter is just more developed and endearing for people. I wonder how far they will even go with the ship in the show. Surely there's not enough time to do anything other than an end-of-series "wanna date me" line.

found new bellector content!: agentedelcaosdelmonton.tumblr.com/post/683858131901661184/warning-ship

Attached: 123AB2D7-BA26-4C6D-895A-73412D08D3F7.jpg (480x682, 44.54K)

Attached: YOU_DENSE_MOTHERFUCKER.jpg (523x537, 55.77K)

You lost me at "Columbine shooter"

If the Hexsquad have focus minus Luz, they'll develop it. It's pretty huge that instead of Luz giving him his first hug it was Willow and Gus, though initiated by Willow. Not to mention hurting Willow is one of Hunter's worse memories.

Attached: FQ2FUC4WUAAU6Cg.jpg (1500x2139, 383.18K)

I remember it becoming a thing on Twitter and Insta around hiatus. this was always posted on Yea Forums or /trash/.

Attached: 1649886234351.jpg (1080x1080, 90.43K)

Yeah the type is no penises.

>huntlow
>Amity
>amillow
Don't care. I'll keep investing in good old fujocoin
You can't stop me
>Inb4 cope, seethe, dellusional, dilate, w*man

Attached: 3126361b1137e15b6c04081081fddf08.jpg (736x619, 65.72K)

Okay, ESL.

Ironic coming from Amity poster.

Dark hair with Green eyes....Shit you're right. What if it turns out Caleb has greenish/blue eyes.

Fair enough, bad joke.
Probably due of the moon theme on Amity.
The problem is that we didn't got to see much about her until recently, so you're left with some cues and implicit context here and there.

Literally who said that
They ought to call you calamity Jane the way you jump the gun so fast

Far from the truth at least from where I read from analysts. I personally, think both complement the other really well and that strengthens their character.

Attached: black to gold.jpg (720x451, 94.47K)

>Luz means light i.e. the sun/day
>Amity's symbol is the moon i.e. night
>Collector's symbols are the sun and the moon together
>people immediately crack theorized it's a fusion of Luz and Amity from the future or something along those lines
>Luz is based on the real Luz, Amity shares a lot in common with Dana who even has a moon tattoo
>that would mean Luz and Amity are the younger versions of Luz and Dana and vice versa
>if Luz and Dana were a ship their name would be Luna

Attached: 126.jpg (600x877, 200.06K)

So this is what gay people feel like when their ship is implied. Bravo Dana.

He has saliva glands, as proven since when he licked Luz's hand, she reacted negatively to having spit on her hand. He has flesh and bone!

Attached: collage.jpg (540x540, 85.12K)

Attached: 1634959726252.jpg (1325x6144, 1.2M)

Willow looked less chubby in ASIAS and Follies and now suddenly she looks fat.

Attached: 64j56j5j57jrydtjrtydjtr.png (2560x1440, 2.57M)

Because Hunter is a more interesting character than Willow. See if Willow had the same level of characterization as Amity or Hunter then more people would talk about her and her "perspective" but the thing is that she was just friend number one in S1 (a boring one a that) and in S2A she practically was a ghost, S2B may have helped her but it's too little too late for Willow.

Attached: 1629211288912.jpg (607x428, 213.81K)

@witchbunnies on Twitter

Sap*
Hunter is a faggot, albeit unlike Luz he is one cuz he is a bundle of sticks without a penis lmfao.

It's the uniform.

Wait Hunter is starting to wear green in his designs. damn could this be more obvious. It's the same treatment with Raeda and Lumity. Raeda has red and Lumity has purple.

But look at her cheeks.
She didn't have that in ASIAS and Follies I think.

Maybe he'll confess it to her in the heat of a fight or something. That'd be cute.

I assume the worst before I assume the best, user. It's how you deal with things as a Lunter shipper in the Owl House fandom.

Attached: GAMING.jpg (1200x853, 305.88K)

Background ships are at least as old as greek mythology.

Why because the ship is cute and makes Hunter happy.....

Attached: FQr46WBaIAEI5-t.jpg (1487x1493, 240.88K)

Could be as simple as the animation studios not following a model sheet, or the episodes being handled by different teams.

She does.

Attached: The.Owl.House.S02E13.Any.Sport.in.a.Storm-1080p.HULU.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H.264-LAZY.mp4_snapshot_08.47_[2022.04.21_23.49.12].png (1920x1080, 3.33M)

It's just how one artist draws her. Hayley is the one that Draws Willow the best but her boarding is needed for King's ep.

This pic reminds me, Willow still doesn't have her earrings yet does she? When are those going to come into play?

Why do you even ship Lunter? Genuine question. It's just such an unappealing and terrible ship.

Attached: interlocked.png (1920x2160, 2.48M)

Yeah probably, It's just Willow looked very good in body shape in Follies and ASIAS, now suddenly she looks so bad in that Gus' episode.
Yeah that seems to be the case.