But HOW?

Attached: F78E7EED-72A5-4543-9960-646B7C34AD1F.jpg (828x824, 456.62K)

more diversity, less conflict of any kind (even narrative, lots of hugs and rainbows, no sharp corners on any of the drawings, LGBTQIA+++

With gay shit for gay shits.

By crashing the network with no survivors.
The future will be Chinese animation, the West is over.

Let people work fully remote.

Yes, nothing says creative like bland, safe cartoons that push whatever is generally accepted by every corporation and social media site.

Better yet when they just ripoff anime and do it worse. Truly a creative renaissance.

more marxism would be a good start

More lesbians, I guess.

Fire all the white men, that'll fix your company

yeah. chinese, creativity in the land where words can get you cut for organs

Japan is still the king and with russia's failure now china will never take its revenge so anime rules baby
But iam kinda sad, i liked western stuff like infinity train

Attached: tumblr_67fdbf61f5f4b3685960ea8367e3a7b5_afe3bbff_1280.png (1280x1280, 2.44M)

unironically this, every woke company should dispose of EVERY SINGLE white man and do it as harsh as possible, that will actually fix the industry, inironically

Just in in the way they would expect... he he

Is someone crazy enough to set CN building on fire?

I take it their preschool push isn't making them the PAW Patrol dollars they thought it would.

"Creativity" from the same country only capable of telling the same two stories? How many times do you think people will put up with Five Kingdoms bullshit or Monkey King AGAIN but goth or steampunk or something.

I'm far from the target audience, but man... cartoons have never been so boring

i hate globohomo neoliberal megacorporations so much...

Attached: 1389zhjkfd651 - копия.png (167x151, 34.67K)

But HOW?!

Attached: THE_GLUKKONS_WERE_SCARED.png (1076x778, 549.99K)

More blacks
More gays
Moar gay blacks!

Adventure Time and Steven Universe ended

SU is the reason why Western cartoons are now obsessed with idpolitics

>that episode of gumball where darwin became a safety dictator is now our future
fuck

If that Japanese guy who burned down Kyoani could do it, then there's definitely no shortage of capable people here in the U.S.

Less males and whites. More females, gays, trans, and colored people.

I liked everything up to the end CTF arc. It's kind of in a free fall till they pick up a new thing.

by reviving Mao Mao only to cancel it again after one episode
probably

Attached: 1652147910681.jpg (756x996, 124.7K)

Considering what they're airing, they probably got their shows on the cheap, either because they didn't wanna take a big risk on something they did that failed in the past or because they wanted to see if it'd get popular without having anything that's super marketable at the current age.

I'm just gonna stick with independent shit.

So this means
> CN, will giving creators complete utter creative freedom.
>Start Paying their employees an amazing wage with lots of benefits ,
>Not giving a shit about merchandise, and be against the idea of selling junk too kids.
> making adult animation that is on par if not better with the best of live action tv shows.
Other wise this is meaningless.

Actually paying your staff workers a decent wage and not giving them a crunch time?

:(

Still better than western cartoons

Still will do better than Nick, as much as it hurts to say.

Pretty much sums it up.

And then they wonder why boys go to play videogames instead, and girls flock to Tik Tok...

All CN needs to do is the second one but we all know they won't.

Yes, because improving the wages will suddenly make the employees create something kids/teens want to watch, instead of now, things only the showrunners want to watch.

I'm surprised at the lack of attacks on entertainers given how unhinged amerifats act about it

Nick has always been an embarrassment with the odd great cartoon that happens by pure luck.

Dedicate more time slots to Teen Titans Go

That guy wasn't a deranged fanboy. He was Mad Stan-esed delusional in thinking they stole his ideas.

>they wonder why boys go to play videogames instead
Video games is full of peeminists and LGBTQ++
>and girls flock to Tik Tok
Tik Tok is leftist echo chamber

And yet they're still preferable than CN atm. How about that.

Might as well wonder why Andrew Dobson's comics get no love even though he parrots the same talking points as all the other comic creators.

>"be its best self"
such a scummy way to say "what we want"

Non-aggressive control

>The future will be Chinese animation

Attached: 766.png (600x528, 253.99K)

That's because modern Americans are pussies, they'll talk shit about anything but never take action.

The sad thing is this is absolutely what they think “animations best self” is.

Fpbp in a way but also fpwp because it’s true kek

This.

By cancelling every show that's not COTC so it's the best cartoon by default, duh.

Every Chinese animation I've seen so far has been hot garbage. Let me know when they make something not shit.

it's sad how we're closer to that point every passing year
i thought non-human was fun if you want something simple and got time to kill

If they are going to impress they need something actually good. Not something mindless and inoffensive.

What I find odd is how only animation is the only medium where if it's targeted at kids it has to be completely infantilized. This isn't an issue with Literature, Comic Books, or Radio (there are literal Christian Kids Radio shows willing to tackle tougher subjects than cartoons these days), so why do cartoons feel the need to talk down to their audience?

>if it's targeted at kids it has to be completely infantilized.
That's more like Cartoon Network thing. They're the ones obssessed with making everything for babies.

Attached: Plush_Kingdom.png (1912x1072, 1.32M)

Asians are limited in the industry. Joos run the industry (you think they are white). They will promote their nephew's BPD girlfriend before they promote the hardest working Asian.

But it's not just CN, it's a good portion of American Animation as a whole. For example, a scene in the Warriors books (a series for kids), where a cat gets his entire stomach clawed out and we get a page and a half detailing him slowly bleeding to death while spasming and gasping. Would that be something any network would be willing to show? Or the scene in the Bone comics (also for kids) where Briar chops Tarsil in half? Hell even something like NIMH wouldn't get released today.

>Video games is full of peeminists and LGBTQ++
Only the flops have that, the games boys flock to(multiplayer online games) don't. At least not in game.

Step 1: Stop tolerating and promoting ugly character designs

Attached: f34e35_6553743.jpg (1200x1100, 145.63K)

Why are burgers like this?

In other words promote fags, blacks, and women. Pass.

Would they be Glacks or Blays?

It should mean bringing back the layout department. Looney Tunes Cartoons couldn't even legally have a layout department, so they listed the layout artists as character designers. It's terrible.

The future is in indie animation.
The indie devs have now come to light, and the age of Disney and Dreamworks, and big networks is over. Small companies derived from investors who have the capital will be the new win.

glacks like the gun

didn't the author of this tweet came out as a pedo?