Aunty asked me today if I had a girlfriend

>aunty asked me today if I had a girlfriend
>said no
>asked if I wouldn't like a girlfriend and to get married, have kids etc
>said I wouldn't want kids
>looked shocked and asked why, genuinely interested
>just smiled and mumbled until she moved on

Please rec me some antinatalist non-fiction so I can articulate why I won't be having kids, shitty personality and inability to attract a gf aside.

Attached: shame.jpg (645x773, 87K)

The Trouble With Being Born

your diary desu

Attached: Capfffar.png (378x106, 120K)

Is this Cioran? I think I own this and marathoned half of the first essay, but it didn't seem to address the issue directly.

I was an antinatalist for a while, during my extreme incel phase. I'm still a virgin, but I do want kids. Someone to carry on my task and to find truth

She took You for a sperg and at that moment was glad You don't want to have children.
"Because the world is full of suffering and I don't want to inflict it to a new generation" is that so hard to say? It's retarded like all antinatalism But at least It's a reason.

Anything Deep Ecology

You don't need an excuse to not want to have kids, because both choices are valid.

But what if you have a daughter?

>it didn't seem to address the issue directly
try reading him again, he addresses this DIRECTLY

are you stupid? when did a philosopher's son ever carry on his task? NEVER, you're a fool for thinking like this

>That's how you sound, slave.

Attached: yoddler_359_large.jpg (960x720, 146K)

shes hitting on you

Well It's correct.
I AM free. A particularly compared to pretentious pseuds.

>aunty asked me today if I had a girlfriend
>said no
>asked if I wouldn't like a girlfriend and to get married, have kids etc
>said I wouldn't want kids
>looked shocked and asked why, genuinely interested
>said it would get in the way of fucking cute femboys

Then I'll try again
I know this, but there's always a chance + it could happen down the line. Furthermore, I believe in some degree of reincarnation and that I'd (my awareness) be more likely to come back as a direct descendant than as some other distant relative

Now she will think you are a closet fag.

Attached: we_did_it_Reddit.gif (350x373, 2.98M)

>I believe in some degree of reincarnation
Isn't that somewhat hardmode? Live like an insect, be reborn as one.

This. Why people just not answer truthfuly - that no woman is ever interested in you so duh, aunty, there will be no children.

yeah mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
I'm not going to be a cog in your machine
mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Based and pink pilled

Attached: 1556771967014.jpg (960x1280, 269K)

Your aunt sounds based desu, passing on a part of yourself to your offspring is the only empirically proven form of immortality. The Alchemists knew this, or the wisest of them did; the crucible that produces the Philosopher's Stone was always just a metaphor for the womb that produces a child.

It's possible. I don't necessarily hold any particular belief about what kind of reincarnation (ie whether is based on how I live vs something like racial conciousness). In general, I view the whole of existence as a single thing, and so eventually as long as things continue to exist "I" will invariably end up back into human existence.
If race/family plays a role in where I end up, having a kid wouldn't hurt. If it doesn't matter, I'd still rather there be more people like me than not

if you can't articulate your position then perhaps you should rethink it

You can kys my man. No need to go through parenthood so your inbred spawn can do the job instead.

>femboy
I read that as tomboy and was about to get excited.