Is there any fictional character more mind-numbingly overpowered than this fuck?

Is there any fictional character more mind-numbingly overpowered than this fuck?

Attached: b8cb896f4c4f7dec1f8599ce94_0b13ba04_1280.jpg (1080x1080, 90.33K)

Kirby

>Ben 10
How pathetic

Attached: GreenLantern.jpg (1987x3056, 720.62K)

How could Hal even win this, everything the ring can do the Omnitrix has a direct counter to

Code Ten Twelve

green beats green.

Attached: 68b297f2804dc07d25f9bb37dc168851.jpg (1189x758, 51.75K)

Ben has literally survived this though, even the entire erasing of all existence wasn't enough to kill this guy

Attached: dbezii-c98af305-7a44-4180-8f20-b158d4d0d9bd.png (1091x901, 822.42K)

No one gives a shit about Hal Jordan. No one has ever given a shit about Hal Jordan. Hal is the most boring fucking character in the entire DC universe. The most relevant thing Hal Jordan ever did was go crazy and even then they had to retcon it because it's too interesting for him. Kys.

Attached: time to commit willpower.jpg (581x367, 30.5K)

Ben lost

Are we assuming he has full control of the Omnitrix, the full alien catalog and no time limit? Then yeah, he has an absurd amount of powers at his disposal, even taking out Alien X.

He's still weak if you attack the watch directly or prevent him from using it, though (I don't remember if he still has to smash the dial in Omniverse)

Ben’s like the common cold to his enemies he just keeps coming back no matter what

Considering that Kirby comes from a planet of Kirbies on Pop Star Ben could 100% put his DNA in the Omnitrix. Be a tough fight but I think Ben would win with his combat experience.

Would have been a more interesting and relevant fight but DB only exists for capetrannies to validate their existence.

A Big Bang? So only universal right?

Attached: Mordru.gif (500x370, 900.9K)

She's literally right here OP

Attached: 1536187473487s.jpg (125x122, 3.04K)

Yeah, but doesn't the Omnitrix have a failsafe for this kind of scenario? It would probably just turn Ben into Alien X and prevent anything from happening

The watch has failsafes to keep Ben and itself alive/functional. And yeah he does still slam the dial in Omniverse

Not if he has no alien that can help him.

I found the dial slamming thing to be a really dumb excuse for why he kept getting the wrong alien, though it could also be because my headcanon was the Omnitrix was semi-sapient and would give him the best alien for the situation on occasion since his first instinct was always to throw Fourarms or Humungosaur at the problem.

Alien X is a full blown reality warper that survived a weapon that annihilated the entire universe, and then rebuilt said entire universe with a wave of it's hand. Originally it was crippled by needing to get two diametrically opposed entities to agree on what to use it's powers for, but Omnitrix eventually tossed that restriction out. There's very little that the Omnitrix can't let him survive.

I think your headcannon is actually a little confirmed. There’s some instances where the omnitrix has been shown to be alive, like when Ben’s left hand was cut off and the omnitrix puppeted it around. In the final episode of OV Ben even says something like “It seems to know me better than me”

>like when Ben’s left hand was cut off and the omnitrix puppeted it around
HMMMMMM.

>like when Ben’s left hand was cut off and the omnitrix puppeted it around.
That actually was a byproduct of the the method sunder used than anything about the Omnitrix
Kevin himself had it happen to him and he could still use his nose

>Alien X is a full blown reality warper that survived a weapon that annihilated the entire universe, and then rebuilt said entire universe with a wave of it's hand. Originally it was crippled by needing to get two diametrically opposed entities to agree on what to use it's powers for, but Omnitrix eventually tossed that restriction out
So just universal

It was magical halfag.

Multiversal

Did he destroy a multiverse?

Not in canon to my knowledge, but he has remade it after it was destroyed.

Oh shit must’ve forgot. Gonna have to rewatch that one

>Ben's fine! The rest of him's just somewhere else. Had the samething happen to me when I tried to use a Personal Refurbished Forcefield Belt, spend three hours with my nose in another dimension. Aren't you gonna ask me how I smelled?

Didn't he jobbed to a wall?

I think they only dealt with something resembling a multiversal threat once, but that episode was really dumb because everyone was jobbing like crazy for no reason, like one older Ben who who turned into a hybrid form of Alien X and a nuclear fusion alien and then tried to just punch the bad guy in the face the entire time instead of using his reality warping abilities.

No he remade a universe. So universal.

He lost what?

The only time they dealt with something that could be considered multiversal was when Vilgax used some kind of erasure bomb to wipe out Ben's across parallel universes, but everyone acted retarded that episode so the non-super Ben could save the day, so it wasn't really a good metric.
So there's no real way to tell how Ben would deal with a multiversal if he wasn't jobbing, but considering he has Clockwork who has time travel, and Alien X who's a reality warper who rebuilt the universe with more or less a wave of his hand, it's not completely out there.

Clockwork has never actually time traveled under Ben’s own power and sounds like X’s best stuff is universal

It's been a while, so you're probably right on Clockwork.
And the only threats he's dealt with have been universal yes, so there's no good metric for how he'd handle multiversal threats, but a limitless reality warper is at least a good head up on any since any of them would have to be at least AS powerful of a reality warper, or capable of just instantly annihilating him before he even knows there's a threat.

>universal
>multiversal
Your brains have been rotted by vs battle autism, omnipotence is omnipotence

>I am tired of these people
>Of being caught in the tangle of their power scaling

Attached: 15F2BA19-83AF-4FA9-B6AA-FE6C71E756CD.jpg (1680x1250, 188.59K)

Especially because it doesn't really matter, they never deal with multiversal threats, so why I'm not even sure why it's important to establish if he can deal with it or not.

Can Ghidorah be scanned into the omnitrix?

Attached: A81C7B17-B908-42CE-A606-9555DFCF9EA3.jpg (1440x1332, 196.67K)

Yes

Benjamin Kirby Tennyson

Who?

Technically yes.

Post favorite villains

Attached: 4205C378-1C98-44BE-B6B6-A159B8AEAAFE.jpg (683x684, 127.31K)

I think they mean Sailor Moon? I know she can like destroy universes or something but Alien X is so Godlike that I think it doesn't really matter

He should’ve been a recurring villain

Attached: 959BDCC2-5AD4-4EA9-A34A-A54F8C50DD7E.jpg (1200x800, 77.55K)

Zs'Skayr fucking ruled. Miss the OG Ben 10's light horror elements, made all the villains feel like real threats.

Attached: EV7GZA6XsAAWdpN.jpg (415x603, 32.58K)

Huh. I thought I was the only person who remembered that.

Sakura Cardcaptor.

Code Ten-Twelve would just automatically target and incinerate the Omnitrix.

>ben 10
why are there like 9 Hundred and thirty three versions of the show? There is a new one like every 4 months

Are there? AFAIK there was
>Ben 10
>Alien Force
>Ultimate Alien
>Omniverse
>the reboot
Am I missing one, or did the reboot get a new version?

Yeah that wouldn't happen. Omnitrix has countless failsafes in case of something like that. Just watch the finale of Omniverse.

It has one compared to a Green Lantern’s 4765 failsafes

Attached: 7C47F26F-74CE-463E-9C8B-638304F7DF11.jpg (1037x1600, 492.72K)

The Omnitrix itself is always vulnerable, which is what Code Ten-Twelve targets, not Ben.

>still coping
lmao

Attached: hal ben scissors.png (1366x768, 71.13K)

Omniverse is still my favorite iteration of Ben 10. It dooesn't try to be psuedo proto-modern-DC shit and actually embraces the camp and crazy comic stuff like multiverses, time travel, and universe rewriting.

Omniverse is great once you adjust to the new artstyle, and Rook was a surprisingly good addition who I ended up liking more than I thought I would.
Him and Kevin instantly hitting it off over their mutual love for their vehicles still makes me chuckle.

>Code Ten-Twelve
It doesn't matter at all if all Ben needs to do is turn into Alien X and wave his hand to complete atomize Hal

Heh.

Antimatter resistance

I honestly never had a problem with the artstyle because I really liked Scooby Doo Mystery Inc. Sad people turned their nose at Omniverse because of it though.