Why was she so irredeemably evil?

Why was she so irredeemably evil?

Attached: FP5z3M5XIAQfPuw.jpg (1500x1500, 209.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

syfy.com/syfy-wire/jeremy-shada-dragons-nine-realms-season-2-adventure-time
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because she knows that Yea Forums lust for naughty girls.

Because she's a woman that had much power.

Because I fucked her wicked

She lacks ethics and thinks she’s entitled to dictate the affairs of other nations because she can. It’s weird they made her an icon of LGBT representation when she’s a terrible person through and through.

This, womans in charge are a mistake, for a reason it was all about princesses and not king with queens.

Attached: post_1_simple.jpg (1583x2036, 384.92K)

she didn’t put out for finn

She cucked Finn so hard he had to take the dogpill

I couldn't see why.

Attached: 863ca3fa905205f877de444ee6b2cc59ca11ccc8.png (927x1211, 228.33K)

>It’s weird they made her an icon of LGBT representation when she’s a terrible person through and through.
Fucking this. Anyone who's avidly watched the show should understand that she's not at all a character who should be celebrated

Thats because Rebecca Sugar is a fujoshit. Just like SU, she equates Lesbianism to Redemption irregardless of their actions.

>science is my morality base

Well, PB is many things that describe her as evil.

One example of her is that her obsession with her science experiments is making her to look more of a mad scientist, who care only of her results without caring any of her test subjects, even it's just for the good for her kingdom.

Aside for that, PB as a scientist is the only thing that made her sexy hot. My taste at the very least.

Attached: 1646536483031.png (1583x1845, 781.01K)

> God complex
> Created an entire race just to enslave and spy on 1984 style
> Extremely smug know-it-all
> Sticks her nose into other peoples business. This habit is so severe that she can’t rest until she knows what everyone’s doing and that she’s in control.
> Yes that even applies to other governments and even extraterrestrial races
> Did I mention control freak?
> Says that she really cares about her people’s safety, even though it’s a lie and she can imprison, kill, and experiment on them without any remorse.
> Lies to get her way
> Genuinely psychotic and sociopathic, and it’s not just buzzwords
> Genuinely believes that everything she says or does is just and good
> Gay
> Doesn’t consider any other living being as equal
> If I’ll try to list her every warcrime in the show I’ll get banned for copybasta span
> Did I mention gay?
> Played with Finn’s heart for years (which is unforgivable)

Princess Bubblegum is literally Plebbit in a cartoon female form
Still hot as fuck though

Attached: 1282F859-B46D-45A3-B8E2-34C58C13197D.jpg (711x816, 245.49K)

PB being a lesbian is the only reason she has any popularity. She’d be an unpopular or even hated character otherwise.

Honestly the funny thing about them is I’m totally fine with Marceline being gay
I just don’t trust Bubblegum not to abuse her. Marcy deserves a better girl

True

I feel like Marceline’s only dating her because she’s hot and immortal.

PB's moral bankruptcy actively makes her more attractive

true

Ok Marceline

Attached: e0495d1092ca902e3584bf9fcc2c0f3b184bfc8a.png (661x750, 175.06K)

She's an amoral bitch with too much power who can't stay outta other people's business.
Not even other governing nations.
Would still fuck her fat bubblegum butt.
Marceline deserves better.

The dogpill is a good pill. Everything worked out better this way.

Finn should punish her.

Attached: 4894463 - Adventure_Time Finn_the_Human Princess_Bubblegum edit.png (1712x1981, 466.24K)

Marcy is a Poser and PB is Little Miss Hitlerina-

You looking like a fool out here not knowing Finn pounding that Dogbearicorn pussy is the best outcome this show could have

Attached: 20220510_191226.png (1700x1929, 1.74M)

All is forgiven because her ass is fat

Imagine all the fetish shit Marcy and PB will get into a over the centuries

Imagine thinking they're gonna last together for centuries.

Honestly it's just for the Fetish Long Game, realistically it'd be like 45 years tops for them to split up again

They got a decade at most.

Why you say that?

She's a dyke.
Of course she is irremediable evil.

Because it's a punk girl dating a literal tyrant, like they're polar opposites.

shes an in-eloquent expression of the philosophy of utilitarianism taken to it's logical extreme. "for the greatest good" requires someone to define the good, which in a purely materialist worldview makes the world subject to the whims of a dictator. without a spiritual ideal to aim towards "the good" will be arbitrary. every means is justified by some noble end because there is no higher morality than material ends.

PB always had a reason for what she was doing. some justification for why it was necessary for her to lie to and manipulate everyone. pride kept her from ever accessing whether it was her place to make so many decisions for so many other people.

Pure Evil.

Attached: 0013_1338313338067.png (600x800, 268.28K)

I honestly disagree with a lot of the over the top hate she gets

But I can’t really argue my points because I know I’ll get shit for it form the entire thread due to these types of threads being a glorified echo chamber

Attached: 71E21D9C-4976-4983-A734-B90903A66B08.jpg (783x666, 50.66K)

>caring about getting shat on
Just say your piece, m8.

Not at all. I agree as well. I imagine that it's largely symptomatic of the general degradation of the series as a whole over time but there's certainly more than a few finncels huffing and puffing
Not that I would actually know, I haven't watched the show in like eight years

That fucking tattoo is my favorite part about them having a relationship. Funny as hell

is any of this canon or is it all just fan wankery?

i kind of lost interest in the last couple seasons of AT and haven't caught up yet.

She can be genuinely morally corrupt At times and has some serious control freak tendencies but i think the show dose a good job Silently scrutinising/judging her actions in a negative light, with entire episodes dedicated to candy citizens that are just fed up with her Oppressive authoritarian Bullshit

Yet they need her due to their low intelligence (mofos have the mental capacity of a toddler lmfao) most of rhe candy people have, the kingdom will fall apart without her, the Goliad Episode show’s us that she knows this

Where i disagree with Yea Forums Is that:
>1:
Her being an immoral character makes her a badly written character
>2:
That the show never calls her behaviour out, or treats her as someone to look up to
>3:
Lastly, the extent anons over-glorify her actions can get obnoxious, like that one joke where she threw tree trunk, and her husband in prison lmao

Attached: 1640924902428.png (1280x1643, 2.28M)

Just post lewd bubblegum pics, that tends to keep the thread alive anyway.

Imagine caring about what others think, on Yea Forumsntrarian chan of all places.

To subvert expectations.

Attached: 01B231A3-19EF-4A59-ADD2-9CCBE5E4BADD.png (3110x3632, 2.91M)

>Her being an immoral character makes her a badly written character
I wouldn't say immorality itself makes her character bad but I have a problem with it's implementation. It just feels under utilized for her character and could have been done better.
>That the show never calls her behavior out, or treats her as someone to look up to
Honestly I have a problem that the show acknowledging it at all. I'd have been fine if we had never brought up the idea of her being a tyrant but by bringing it up the show has acknowledged the problem and decided to do nothing about it. You can't have PB be a tyrant one minute and the next have her be "super adorable with Marciline". The character's has been dragged through the mud, you can't just expect people to be fine with her being 100% clean a few minutes later. Her living in a cabin for a while doesn't undo the shit she's done.
>Lastly, the extent anons over-glorify her actions can get obnoxious, like that one joke where she threw tree trunk, and her husband in prison lmao
Your on Yea Forums, people shitpost, get used to it. Also PB just has done alot of fucked up shit, she's making it hard not to criticize her.

Attached: 1648399299044.png (500x611, 243.29K)

Attached: 51196428_p2_Princess_Bubblegum.png (1000x1000, 188.38K)

Cause she was Gay.

SNNNFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Finn confirmed to return in the Fionna spin-off
>To have that break, suddenly, and then to come back and do the HBO Max specials, and now they have this Fionna and Cake spin off, which they're also doing for HBO Max, which I may or may not be in that. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say that, but yeah, I'll be doing some stuff in that, which is just crazy. I just did that very recently and it was so weird being like, I started this when was 12 and I'm still working on it at 25.

syfy.com/syfy-wire/jeremy-shada-dragons-nine-realms-season-2-adventure-time

>I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say that
ahh, Jeremy, I'm very sure you weren't supposed to say that. But cool.

What other hot and immortal beings are in Ooo? They are kinda doomed to be together.

I'm ready for more farmworld finn

Attached: 24ptvxoy5d861.jpg (1600x2190, 376.08K)

Yea Forums loves evil women though

Finn/Fionna confirmed.

PB's not evil in the fun way, she's evil in the way thats too real

PB abuses her alright

Attached: EmZjW09XEAIYPEE.jpg (1398x786, 144.3K)