Whats his problem, Yea Forums? Isn't his new book a science fiction novel which would make him a science fiction writer?

Whats his problem, Yea Forums? Isn't his new book a science fiction novel which would make him a science fiction writer?

Attached: 20190504_095929.png (720x1061, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kkktpJSNb2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What if someone called him a science fiction writer, and then murdered him when he came to their house.

Based

Hahaha

Why are writers such angry people?

>implying I would ever read his garbage books

Attached: 1556686952043.jpg (633x738, 85K)

>what's his problem
He's a pretentious retard science fiction writer in denial.

What if someone called him a science fiction writer, and he drove to that person's house for miles and miles only to discover that they don't have any pets... or even a coffee table? How would that make him feel?

kek stupid nerd BTFO

ian mcgay BTFO

I'd be honored to be called a science fiction writer.

Fun fact: "Solid Geometry", a short story in FIRST LOVE, LAST RITES (1975), his debut collection, was originally published in FANTASTIC magazine edited by Ted White. That's about as sci-fi as it gets.

Attached: FANFEB75.jpg (404x600, 129K)

He's just doing his best Harlan Ellison impression.

>coffee table
>pets
I'm not a woman, though, Mr science fiction writer.

He's coming for you OP.

How can one user be so based?

I could, and I'm by no means exaggerating here, rape this man. The only uncertainty that would come in to play in that equation is whether I could get erect in the presence of his liver spotted self trembling in fear of me. Otherwise I could with ease physically overpower such a frail old man and have my way with him, taking his innocence that he's had for his needlessly long life.

sci-fi or not the man can write

It sounds like one of those over-exaggerated aggressive responses autistics can sometimes display when their "safety zone" has been perceived as violated.

BASED, stupid histrionic fake-tough-guy boomer btfo for all eternity

Because they chose the world of sterile simulation over fresh, life-giving reality. It's not too late for you

youtube.com/watch?v=kkktpJSNb2A

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-04 at 2.57.13 PM.png (1392x1038, 1.47M)