Philosophy is pointless because all it can do is look inwardly upon the human condition...

Philosophy is pointless because all it can do is look inwardly upon the human condition. The answer we seek is outside of the simulation, not within. Imagine being a bird where you're constrained to your bird world and bird ideas. No amount of philosophy is going to allow you to look beyond that. Do yourselves a favor and stop wasting your time with this meme genre.

Attached: 5ababc031f00002d0016ba38.jpg (720x480, 62K)

why would bird ideas in a bird world not be helpful to a bird? fucking retard

Fuck you you dumb piece of shit. People like you deserve to have their ribs eaten by a pack of overweight morons while you're still alive. I want my baby back baby back baby back ribs! Sonny's! Stupid fucking pisseating cunt allergic dumb idiot. Stop posting. Go outside, rub the crust from your worthless fucking eyes and use your worthless fucking legs to walk around your block a million times. As long as it takes you to stay off of this fucking website until I'm long dead. Wait until I am buried in the fucking ground until you log back on because I do not want to hear another goddamn word from your stupid fucking fingers on your stupid fucking keyboard. Nobody deserves to read the absolute dreck that you subject us all to. The UN should have you tried for crimes against humanity for making living, breathing human beings sit through your stupid fucking words.

^ Awful attempted copypasta. Embarrassing

you’re retarded. learn to read before making yourself look so stupid

Why, yes. It's not for everyone and by that mean an intellect superior than a protozoa

Based
There is no outside the simulation you stupid chinkposting shit eater

This is simply the condition of limited beings. If a thing could address human problems from a non-human viewpoint, it is not human. That's why I'm indifferent towards ai and transhumanism. If these things happen, it'll simply mean the replacement of natural humans and these new things will be the predominant rational actors. They will be proportionally limited to their own framework

There's no such thing as a "simulation" as You think of It. Your actions have consequences and the physical world actually does exist.

Based

the meaning of the world lies outside the world

Fuck you too. Atleast respond to my post next time you fucking cowardly subhuman girl man.

you're retarded; what you propose is not relevant to anyone. the answer we seek is not outside of our mode of representation, just like the answer a bird seeks is not outside the mode of its representation. thinking this way will get you nowhere.

This guy is correct, philosophy is a waste of time. Kill yourself if you've been memed into getting a degree in this worthless subject, I can't imagine wasting your life and money on something so gay. It's literally the musings of autistic Germans and retards (but I repeat myself).

JIAN YANG!

There’s nothing outside birdworld for a bird, the methods don’t matter

Based.

> The answer we seek is outside of the simulation, not within
idk this sounds pretty philosophical to me OP

Many philosophers have argued against the idea of the human. Stirner, the postmodernists, etc.

>Philosophy is pointless because all it can do is look inwardly upon the human condition.

Yeah, but can't you make the same argument about the natural sciences? After all, even when we use machines and instruments to gather data, we're still dependent upon our own senses to read and interpret what the machines show us. Therefore, even when we think science is giving us an "objective" view of the world, isn't it all ultimately subjective, because it's dependent upon how we perceive it?

Attached: 1516519405756.jpg (600x802, 88K)

I don't give (You)s to forced pasta

I'm better than you in every conceivable way.

This is 4channel.

I sorta get what you mean and the same could be said about a lot of other disciplines. "Trying to learn more about literature by reading literature, is like trying to wash of blood with blood"

Philosophers themselves gve up.on.philosophy in.the first half of the xx century. Rorty says there is no difference between a.philosophy and a poet.

>learn to read before making yourself look so stupid
said the one proposing reading on your condition is pointless.

Based

Good point

A subjective perception of an objective number is still objective

>numbers are objective

Where is the number 2?

>all it can do is look inwardly upon the human condition
Ahem...

Attached: dark-enlightenment-nick-land2334683534.jpg (620x350, 48K)

>numbers exist in the object
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

You need inward solution for inwardly problems.

>Imagine being a bird where you're constrained to your bird world and bird ideas

You really have a way with words user, may interest you with some advice? Kill yourself, I can smell the 100 IQ on you, retard.

Philosophy's purpose is to scout ahead of science. Many philosophers anticipate scientific truths. For example, Kant intuited how stars formed long before astrophysics got there.

Right there, in your post
>2
There it is again!
Actually one's the only number. At least according to Frege in the famous monograph.

demonstrate to us using material demonstrations alone why natural sciences are more important than philosophy.

In 1754, while contemplating on a prize question by the Berlin Academy about the problem of Earth's rotation, he argued that the Moon's gravity would slow down Earth's spin and he also put forth the argument that gravity would eventually cause the Moon's tidal locking to coincide with the Earth's rotation.[b][55] The next year, he expanded this reasoning to the formation and evolution of the Solar System in his Universal Natural History and Theory of the Heavens.[55]

Kant's house in Königsberg
In the Universal Natural History, Kant laid out the Nebular hypothesis, in which he deduced that the Solar System had formed from a large cloud of gas, a nebula. Kant also correctly deduced (though through usually false premisses and fallacious reasoning, according to Bertrand Russell[56]) that the Milky Way was a large disk of stars, which he theorized formed from a much larger spinning gas cloud. He further suggested that other distant "nebulae" might be other galaxies. These postulations opened new horizons for astronomy, for the first time extending it beyond the Solar System to galactic and intergalactic realms.

he was a smart chap

The operative word in your text is 'important' --I personally don't think one more important than the other, although the natural sciences are more generally practiced in 2019, and for the most part aphilosophically. Just a fact.

>The answer we seek is outside of the simulation, not within

Isn't that just metaphysics?
That's philosophy, dude. You done goofed.

top kek

you claimed philosophy was pointless- therefore that natural sciences is a higher calling than philosophy and thus more important

so prove it to us thus using the methods of the natural sciences.

No, I'm a dif user
Just read through the thread and made a tic response
Sorry if that misled

Oh, right
nvm then, sorry!

This is 4channel

Why is it a worthless subject?

OP will never know the joy of philosophy with a big meat.

Nuclear codes are great until you run into some who God absolutely loves

Thank you OP, you have saved me from centuries of developments in human thought. I am sure no one philosopher has ever asked this question before, and in their hubris they must all have remained with their heads buried under ground. Now I am free and without my shackles I can pursue the true knowledge of the inhuman.

Attached: tR1cbB9.jpg (640x480, 37K)

ALL PHILOSOPHY WILL DO IS FURTHER ALIENATE YOU FROM THE GREATER POPULATION OF HUMAN CATTLE. AT ITS APOGEE YOU COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT NOTHING MATTERS, LIFE IS INDEED A SIMULATION AND SUICIDE BECOMES MORE AND MORE ATTRACTIVE AN OPTION. IT MAY IMPROVE YOUR IQ BUT IS USEFUL FOR VERY LITTLE

>he doesn't know you can only go outside by going inside
Oh my sweet summer child...

Attached: 1550677462260.jpg (129x187, 5K)

You are not the first to type replies in all caps. Little original and informational value is produced from doing so. Also, you speak as though you know the end, but in doing so you prove that you do not.

YOU COMPLETE IGNORAMUS. I HAVE REACHED THE END OF PHILOSOPHY AND DERIVED THE FRUITS OF ENLIGHTENMENT TENFOLD. I AM FAR MORE PHILOSOPHICAL THAN YOU COULD EVER DREAM OF BEING. I AM THE FIRST TO EXTOL ITS VALUE. I AM ALSO THE FIRST TO CONDEMN ITS IMPRACTICALITY. PHILOSOPHY IS MENTAL MASTURBATION OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. THAT IS WHERE ITS USEFULNESS BEGINS AND ENDS. YOU CANNOT PROVE ME WRONG, FOOL

AS FOR YOUR IGNORANT AND PETTY QUIPS, I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW I HAVE BEEN POSTING ON THIS BOARD SINCE BEFORE YOU DECIDED TO INFEST IT FROM REDDIT. I AM THE FIRST TO PROVIDE MEANINGFUL INFORMATION IN THIS MANNER. THE USER YOU ARE REFERRING TO IS AN ANTI-SOCIAL AUTIST WHO IS FAR FROM BEING AN INTELLECTUAL AUTHORITY SUCH AS MYSELF, AND HAS NEVER ONCE PROVIDED VALUABLE INFORMATION. NOW QUIET DOWN LEST YOU EMBARRASS YOURSELF MORE

>says I came here from reddit
>uses reddit spacing
Ignoring this, you're hitting a wall that doesnt exist. It only appears to you because you cannot go further. I'm sorry.

>humans invent a new technology that has only existed in a rudimentary state for a few years
WOW GUYS THE WHOLE UNIVERSE MUST BE LIKE THIS ONE SHITTY INVENTION I HAVE NO EVIDENCE AT ALL BUT IM SURE THIS IS A SIM BROS

Isn't all pursuits useless? Why is philosophy more useless?

based autistic gnostic

You’re welcome

Is the point of the life to die so that you can live once again?

Attached: 1552790168281.png (831x799, 329K)

>Humans "invented simulation"
>Implying, even if we're talking about the purely digital representational simulation, of a modern computer that technology and philosophy have never been in dialogue with one another
It must be difficult to be a midwit

Attached: 1280px-Hero_-_De_automatis,_1589_-_116959.jpg (1280x1724, 682K)

it was funny

anyone who ends their argument with ‘just a fact’ is almost always monumentally wrong. just a fact.

>argument
none was made
another factorino!

B&R

>technology and philosophy have never been in dialogue with one another
They didn't; technology only challenged philosophy forth

Attached: heidi.jpg (998x765, 67K)

Attached: giphy.gif (320x222, 1.16M)